The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

5.24 The Countdown Reflection [Season Finale] (May 10)

How do you rate the episode?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the episode?

it is a behind the scenes look

at h/b getting together, with

the cast talking about it.

it last about 2:35.

it was good.:icon_lol:

Wolowitz getting married is a BIG mistake by the show's producers. Now it will take on a more serious, soap-opery tone. The show will go downhill from here on.

Odd that you would post this on the day TBBT finally becomes the Number 1 show in the nation in the key 18-49 demo and easily the number one comedy.

The show producers are not only professionals with a great track record (especially Chuck Lorre) but have change the show to increase the view percentage remarkably this year. I'd put my money on their evaluation

There is this sneak peak, don't look if you don't want to be a little spoiled.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Bang-Finale-Howard-Bernadette-Wedding-Melissa-Rauch-1047304.aspx#ooid=Fnc25uNDpHY-UL2-9ALJun_Hi5S_9YQw

"That present from Howard is just beautiful, I can see I'm going to need tissues for this episode."

I couldn't stand it. I watched it. I also watched the cbs behind the scenes clip too. There a tad bit of spoiling going on in that one too.

I was watching preview on Volovich in space in Russian space station

His name tag in Russian is not correct !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of Jew came from Russia, allot people can read in Russian and Google translate Take 2 sec .Why recherche on show is sloppy ?

This misspelling is in repeat all the time on TV in preview every 10 min

allot Jew descendent know how to spell the name in original formal

For example Schwartz is only “шварц†5 letter – look very beautiful and easy to spell in russian

For example Lifshitz is spell very beautiful in Russian “лифшиц†only 6 letters, nothing to be ashamed o.f

The typical ending tch - is only one letter beautiful “ц†So

Volovitsh in Russian is “Воловиц†please correct your Russian translation is on TV in your final episode and preview

People from Israel (around 2 million) Russian Jew will offended by your mistake

Allot people a speak Russian in USA and Canada,( 5 million and more arround globe 350 million)

so please show some respect for this beautiful name and letter “ц†at your final episode .THanks

Hope everyone enjoys watching the Finale!

Will have to wait till after work tomorrow to see it....

Hope everyone enjoys watching the Finale!

Will have to wait till after work tomorrow to see it....

Same here. Probably won't get to see it before tomorrow night, or even Saturday if I'm not able to download tomorrow.

Happy watching, to those of who who have television access!

The finale went exactly the way i thought it would from reading the taping report. Penny grabbing on to Leonard's hand was beautiful! So happy!

well, the season finale has aired! my thoughts:

-this episode would have been better if it wasn't a flashback format. the episode was just OK, simply because it seemed choppy and fast-paced.

-the astronaut scenes were a weird interruption. (the astronauts themselves & their helmets were strange too).

they could have left out all the astronauts interactions, as it didn't contribute anything.

-it was so sweet when Howard gave Bernadette the star necklace. but... she didn't wear it during the wedding!

-I'm not quite sure I understand how they had the wedding. (and one friend should have gotten ordained, not all of them).

-as much as I enjoy Amy, I thought she was obnoxious tonight, with the maid-of-honor shtick. it didn't seem fitting for Amy's character.

-Penny looked pale in this episode. maybe she was sick or it was the make-up, but every scene she looked pale.

-I liked how the show ended with closure, and didn't leave us hanging about any story line.

I sort of agree Br33na...except i really am not getting where leonard and Penny are. Yeah, they held hands at the end but so did Amy and Sheldon, Raj and Burnadette.

Guess I am just not quite sure what to expect for next fall. I like the idea of being held captive all summer.

The finale went exactly the way i thought it would from reading the taping report. Penny grabbing on to Leonard's hand was beautiful! So happy!

I didn't get much from that, because everyone in that room held a hand. Ever since Leonard's "bed question" she seems pretty pissed with him. Which is exactly what happened the last time, only then Leonard said he loved her and that was the end of the world. She's too difficult to figure out. Leonard really cares about her but she's afraid to give it back. It's like leonard is in a relationship for 2 as 1. As much as I want them to evolve somewhere i'm having a hard time seeing it to fruition. Granted, one may call Leonard desperate and rushing into things a bit.

Yes Penny and Leonard are fighting, wow Amy throw a fit. Did you get down on one knee or where you already there, lol. I guess I can see why Penny wouldn't want Sheldon to since he can't keep a secret, not sure why the were wondering what Penny said since she wasn't wearing a ring or they didn't tell the group.

Sheldon: So Leonard where did you envision marrying Penny. Lol.

Just a quick question would you be allowed to take anything much less food.

Well it appears Bernadette is a sub for his mom or for some reason keeps calling her mom.

I don't see why anyone likes Penny and Leonard together, All they do is fight and repeating the same pattern, Leonard is so petty and pissy, and he's acting the way he did right before she broke up with him, they bring on the worse.

Now I love the episode but the part about Sheldon sounding almost proud of another's accomplishments but that it's Howard as well, I'm not believing that Sheldon would willingly hold Amy hand first, now if Amy held his hand and just accepted it then yeah, Raj needs a girl bad. That was the weiredest wedding, I'm glad they got Married though.

Now the wedding was sweet, but for Kaley to say how emotional it was was and one of the writers to say they had to watch it a couple times to keep from getting emotional, I don't know about that, i'm not read a tape report again, the episode was a lot better watching than reading it. Loved it though.

Penny looked actually tan to me, so Penny can't get through community college but can get to be a ordanied minister.

It was Penny grabbing Leonard's though. I would see what you are saying if it was Leonard grabbing Penny's. But Penny initiated it. So that's a huge deal imo.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Can't even begin to say how much I enjoyed it! The perfect mix of comedy and sentiment. All characters were spot on! Loved it! And the ending! Yay!!

I sort of agree Br33na...except i really am not getting where leonard and Penny are. Yeah, they held hands at the end but so did Amy and Sheldon, Raj and Burnadette.

Guess I am just not quite sure what to expect for next fall. I like the idea of being held captive all summer.

I didn't get much from that, because everyone in that room held a hand. Ever since Leonard's "bed question" she seems pretty pissed with him. Which is exactly what happened the last time, only then Leonard said he loved her and that was the end of the world. She's too difficult to figure out. Leonard really cares about her but she's afraid to give it back. It's like leonard is in a relationship for 2 as 1. As much as I want them to evolve somewhere i'm having a hard time seeing it to fruition. Granted, one may call Leonard desperate and rushing into things a bit.

I think he is a little desperate he never learns it was the episode right before she broke up with him allover again with him making little comments hoping she'll admit his feelings, when a guy like this acts like that is a little sign of desperation and a little troubling, I wouldn't be surprised just based on the last couple episodes if the broke up next season not right away but at some point.