The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

5.24 The Countdown Reflection [Season Finale] (May 10)

How do you rate the episode?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the episode?

It was Penny grabbing Leonard's though. I would see what you are saying if it was Leonard grabbing Penny's. But Penny initiated it. So that's a huge deal imo.

Maybe if Penny was the only one that did it, Bernadette held Raj's(does thins mean something to you?), and then Sheldon held Amy's.

I'm lurking here even though I can't see it before another 24 hours at least.

The reactions are sounding good, apart from a small percentage of extant misogyny.

The reactions are sounding good, apart from a small percentage of extant misogyny.

You will be pleased. I personally don't think it could have been any better. I found it funny and touching; it left me very happy. :)

• Like 1

Enjoyed this one very much. Sheldon was himself in every way. Amy acted appropriately for her character since being a maid of honor meant so much to her. Raj was great without taking it too far.

My only disappointments were the silly tension in the L/P relationship and the part with Howard's mother staying off the roof.

Really enjoyed all of the Howard and Bernadette interaction.

Glad they ended the season on a high note.

Man, that math.. Howard bought something worth $100, Sheldon bought somethings worth $88, he gives Howard $12.. You'd think a guy as smart as him wouldn't say they are even now.. How did noone on set nor on this forum see this?

You will be pleased. I personally don't think it could have been any better. I found it funny and touching; it left me very happy. :)

I know, I'm spoiled. :) But the actual seeing of it is always so much more captivating than reading the reports. To a great extent because they're a set of such remarkable actors.

Man, that math.. Howard bought something worth $100, Sheldon bought somethings worth $88, he gives Howard $12.. You'd think a guy as smart as him wouldn't say they are even now.. How did noone on set nor on this forum see this?

Some of us are slow. Walk me through this...

Well 88 plus 12 equals 100

Was Raj drinking in the apartment scenes? 'Cause he spoke while Penny, Bernadette, and Amy were there.

I think he's drunk 24/7 around the girls, they just don't point it out like the use to.

Agreed. So, what is the poster trying to point out?

can someone please explain the marriage concept?

I know it was Raj's idea, & they all agreed, but I didn't catch what it was!

can someone please explain the marriage concept?

I know it was Raj's idea, & they all agreed, but I didn't catch what it was!

Not sure what you mean

Your guess us as good as mine, maybe their math is wrong.

Got it. Sheldon spent $88. Howard spent $100. Sheldon gives Howard $12. Now Sheldon is out $100 while Howard is out $88. Thus, they are not EVEN...

I think the person that posted this made a mistake. There wasn't anything wrong with that scene or the math.

Howard spent $100.00.

Sheldon spent $88.00.

Sheldon gives Howard $12.00, so it's as if Howard has spent $88.00 ($12.00 from $100.00 is $88.00).

Howard has lost $88.00.

Sheldon has lost $100.00.

I think the person that posted this made a mistake. There wasn't anything wrong with that scene or the math.

I agree, I don't think the show was wrong. I could follow along as I watched, so I assumed it's correct!

Howard spent $100.00.

Sheldon spent $88.00.

Sheldon gives Howard $12.00, so it's as if Howard has spent $88.00 ($12.00 from $100.00 is $88.00).

Howard has lost $88.00.

Sheldon has lost $100.00.

From a purely cashflow perspective sure. From a value-of-gifts perspective, they each gave each other $100 worth of "stuff" so the trade was even.

Best part was that we got to see Howard's mother on-screen for the first time I think ever?

It was Penny grabbing Leonard's though. I would see what you are saying if it was Leonard grabbing Penny's. But Penny initiated it. So that's a huge deal imo.

Maybe if Penny was the only one that did it, Bernadette held Raj's(does thins mean something to you?), and then Sheldon held Amy's.

Raj wanted Bernadette before Wolowitz proposed. He was encouraging him to do so because he thought she woould say no.

We did not get too see howard's mom.

So techinically Howard had $110 and them Sheldon has $90 got it, so how would they have made it interesting.

Hope they take a step forward next season. Even if it's just moving in together. Just spice it up a bit.