• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've watched some episodes mostly second and third season. But I decided to watch it from the start. I just watched the first ep. I always loved Jane!!!!!!!

I'm a huge fan of The Mentalist. Can't wait for the new season premiere, which airs this Sunday. Things are getting bad for Red John, Jane and Lisbon are very close to him. Waaaa, this is going to b

2 suspects down, 5 to go!! My money is still on Ray Haffner - he fits the bill perfectly.

It grows on you. The current seasons are my faves.

on a side note, my best friend went to school with Simon Baker when he was still living here in Australia. I've met him once. He's very down to earth.

@netmouse That is so cool! I've been watching the show now for a few weeks and just started to really get into it. The library by us has season 1, 2, and 3 so we took them out and started to watch them. I think it's very interesting how he reads people. Where are you from? I'm in the US in Ohio.

• 1 year later...

I'm a huge fan of The Mentalist. Can't wait for the new season premiere, which airs this Sunday. ;)

Things are getting bad for Red John, Jane and Lisbon are very close to him. Waaaa, this is going to be awesome, I know.

Anyway, I'm a Jane/Lisbon shipper, they are very different but I think they complete each other. My favorite character is Lisbon, she's a strong woman but she can be also sensitive. Plus, the Jane-Lisbon bickering adds some pepper to the show... amazing. ;)

• Like 1

I'm a huge fan of The Mentalist. Can't wait for the new season premiere, which airs this Sunday. ;)

Things are getting bad for Red John, Jane and Lisbon are very close to him. Waaaa, this is going to be awesome, I know.

Anyway, I'm a Jane/Lisbon shipper, they are very different but I think they complete each other. My favorite character is Lisbon, she's a strong woman but she can be also sensitive. Plus, the Jane-Lisbon bickering adds some pepper to the show... amazing. ;)

I'm a big fan too. Jane is just so clever and I love his humor. Sometimes I think ... hell why can't I talk to people as he does? It looks so easy.

I also love how at the beginning of a conversation Jane likes to irritate a person.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Gosh, finally!! I'm incredibly excited. I love the Mentalist, plus Bruno Heller has been such a tease about Jane and Lisbon lately. It's coloured me intrigued :)

Me too! :) The episode will only show who Red John is. The rest of the season Jane will try to catch him ... or as we all know, to kill him.

And btw a little spoiler regarding Grace Van Pelt and Wayne Rigsby (I marked the text in white for those who don't wish to read it): They are getting married and both actors will leave the show.

• 3 weeks later...

... and we are down to three suspects!! The Mentalist is so hyped now, it's all over the net.

The Jisbon moment was far too short and Jane tricked Lisbon, once again. Although I really think that he meant what he said. Nevertheless I can't help myself thinking that Lisbon is hiding something from him, there's not that "100% trust". Remember when Jane told her to tell nobody about the list and keep absolutely quiet. And what did Lisbon do? She told Grace about the list and made her plant GPS trackers on the suspects' phones. Pff, no wonder PJ has trust issues. I have the feeling that somehow Lisbon has to answer to somebody, i.e. inform him/her about the progress of catching RJ. We shall see.

Yeah I was loving the Jisbon scene and even fell for it for like a millisecond when he said he had something in his car for her and then I was like...Dammit Patrick!!!!! I think he meant it too though :). I also really hope Lisbon isn't hiding anything bad from him, she's pretty much my favorite character! I am itching like crazy to watch what happens next since I literally have no idea (I'm much better at keeping myself from Mentalist spoilers than TBBT ones, lol). I love how all these Red John episodes are coming out in succession with one another. Bring on episode 7!

I agree, the suspense is killing me. Iirc Bruno Heller said that the last 3 or 4 episodes before Red Jonh's exposure will be like a movie, without any break.

PS: just read on Wiki that ep.7 is scheduled to air on Nov., 17th! Oooon no, I can't wait that long! And a week after (Nov.,24th) ep.8 aka "Red John" will air.

After ten years of searching, Jane finally meets up with Red John, the man who murdered his wife and daughter.

!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone watch the last episode? How was it [please no spoilers]? Unfortunately I missed it. I need to watch it before Red John airs this sunday!!

I did!! It was really gripping as these last few episodes have been...but I was sad at the end :( and that's all I'll say...

• Like 1