I did!! It was really gripping as these last few episodes have been...but I was sad at the end :( and that's all I'll say...

Oh no, now I'm even more curious! And I think I might know what did happen ... I got a bad feeling. :( Going to watch it tomorrow!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've watched some episodes mostly second and third season. But I decided to watch it from the start. I just watched the first ep. I always loved Jane!!!!!!!

I'm a huge fan of The Mentalist. Can't wait for the new season premiere, which airs this Sunday. Things are getting bad for Red John, Jane and Lisbon are very close to him. Waaaa, this is going to b

2 suspects down, 5 to go!! My money is still on Ray Haffner - he fits the bill perfectly.

Well, there we go - [spoiler - marked the name white] McAllister is Red John. Thank God I didn't read / watch any spoilers, so I could be surprised. Apparently, the next espisode "My Blue Heaven" will take place 2 years after [spoiler - marked the text white] Red John's death. I'm really curious as to how the show will develop now. I don't think we'll be getting a 7th season. :(

What did you think of the reveal episode? I sort of sat back and was really unsure of how to feel. There was this huge build up and then Jane got the upper hand on him so easily, and he seemed like a bit of wimp at the end. I just didn't know!! Darn you Mentalist :(

• Like 1

Yes, I was a bit disappointed. It seemed so rushed, like the writers finally decided to end the Red John story once and for all - the sooner, the better. :( Also, a lot of questions didn't get answered. Here's a quote from the Mentalist forum:

"What Brosco told Jane? Why Van Pelt had an apparition of O'Laughlin? What did it mean? How Mcallister knew where to find jane at the end of season 2? What was van pelt's background? How Mcalister was able to stay one step ahead of Jane all the time even when other CBI were not around? Did Mcallister killed rebecca and Todd or was someone else? if it was him how noone noticed a sheriff in the CBI? How could he get so many followers? What were his methods? How a lowly sheriff could get so many members, including judges, etc to do his bidding? Was there an inner circle in the Blake Association? Why choose Blake to form an association, what was its significance? What was the exact relation between him and Visualize? How much did Bret Stiles truly knew? What Wainwright truly found? What was the symbolism of RJ's signature? How did Red John figure out jane's list? Wait!! that question according to the show is not important, nevermind. The point is that there are so many questions unanswered that is not even funny, and even worst when we probably will never get the full answers."

:(

Jane really didn't care how RJ knew his list. Another evidence that Bruno Heller is moving forward with another story. I'm really curious as to how the story will develop after this ... people are already talking about the "new Mentalist".

Edited by Berliner

Well, the "reboot" wasn't that bad as I initially thought. Something is up in the air. Why does the FBI really need Jane? What are Jane's plans? What's up with that FBI woman? Why is Agent Abbott acting so suspiciously? I think there's already enough suspense to develop a new, good story. :)

Well, the "reboot" wasn't that bad as I initially thought. Something is up in the air. Why does the FBI really need Jane? What are Jane's plans? What's up with that FBI woman? Why is Agent Abbott acting so suspiciously? I think there's already enough suspense to develop a new, good story. :)

I agree! So many new questions to answer! I just hope they do end up answering them this time  :icon_rolleyes:. I liked how Jane requested Lisbon, that was sweet. Interesting to see Cho there too. I actually enjoyed this episode quite a lot, so my excitement is being restored :)

I agree! So many new questions to answer! I just hope they do end up answering them this time  :icon_rolleyes:. I liked how Jane requested Lisbon, that was sweet. Interesting to see Cho there too. I actually enjoyed this episode quite a lot, so my excitement is being restored :)

I agree. I always thought the Red John saga should have ended with Season 3. I mean the show is not called "Red John" but "The Mentalist" after all. Re: Jisbon: I think Jane needs another woman in his life to realize how much Lisbon actually means to him. And now where RJ is dead, there's no more danger for people who are close to PJ. Can't wait for the next episode! :)

• Like 1

Well, the 2nd episode of the "new" Mentalist wasn't as awesome as the first one, but still good. So Jane lied about the list, he doesn't have any more names of the Blake organization. I'm not so sure of that ...

Anyways, it seems that the team is set now. However I wonder what will happen to Rigsby and Van Pelt ...

Ahh good, the same week the new big bang airs! My week will be back to normal again! lol. Also Jane goes on a date with a beautiful woman? Unless that woman is Lisbon then boo! Oh but if he's just up to his tricks again then it's all cool ;)

Edited by Razberrypie

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's safe to say I'm glad that date wasn't official ;). Just Jane being one step ahead as usual! It's quite cool to see Lisbon and the other FBI lady (ughh her name will stick in my brain eventually) get along, even though I think a lot of it is due to their mutual taste in men, haha. I hope there isn't too much tension between them in the future but I have a feeling there might be :(. I did rather enjoy this episode. I'm enjoying the more laid-back and slightly more fun approach they're taking. I guess it's not for everyone but I like it :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A few weeks ago, we started watching the mentalist. Jane is such a great actor. The friendship between him and Lisbon is so sweet, I like the personal scenes of them and she can get so emotional, since I started watching this show, she got one of my favorite actresses.

• 3 months later...

I finally got the time to continue with it!! I was at season 1 episode 12 amd these days I watched a few!! I've watched many episodes since season three on tv I think but a bit random and I wanted to watch everything in order.

I love Patrick!! I kinda blame Shamy for that but I get so excited every time he drinks tea!!

I don't watch the show that much, so could be wrong. But do Jane and Lisbon become romantically involved? Sounds like it.

As far as I know having seen some episodes until mid season 4 no. If you ask me there is something going on but it's not obvious at all. I guess it could turn out to be romantic or they could stay in the friendzone forever. I would like to see them together cause I think Lisbon is the only woman who could make him get over of his wife.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay I finished season 6 and I already miss the show!!!! Glad there is a 7 season but a bit bumped that it's the last one and it will only have 13 episodes. Maybe what I will write next is a spoiler for some so do not read if you haven't seen season 6 and don't want to be spoiled.

I wish there were more episodes to the new season cause it is mainly a crime series with interesting storylines and I think the romantic side story of Patrick and Teresa has room for exploration. I loved the ILY scene and the kiss scene I just wanted to see the aftermath of that. I hope we get to see them adjust to the relationship and enjoy it. I heard something about a love triangle next season and I hope it's just rumors. I mean it doesn't make any sense since they say it will be a female new character invovled in this. In what universe Patrick who needed approximately ten years (the timeline is a bit confusing) to get past his wife's death AND create a bond with a woman strong enough to finally admit that he loves her will be in any way interested to another woman? I mean they spent years bonding and they shared things they would need to lifetimes to spend with other people. What I really enjoyed about them was the strong friendship they had the led to the romantic feelings. It was so evident that they cared greatly for each other. He bought her a ponny as a birthday present once for crying out loud. He said that he did this or that ''just for her to be happy'' or because ''she wanted it'' more times than I can remember. He was trying to solve murders also but that made her happy right

:p I would like a good insight into their relationship and how they will make it work and combine it with being at the same team and him trying not to deceive her cause that would cause trust issues etc. I don't expect more than 13 cause the creator said it will be the encore of the show. Fingers crossed for a nice epilogue then!! Any other Jisbon fans here??? I would love to hear what you think about them.

eta : I was reading the previous posts and just wanted to add that Lisbon is my favourite character too! She is smart and tough but she also has that sensitive side and a real soft spot for Jane. She is adorable.

Edited by Cecilia

• 2 weeks later...

Was watching last night when Red was finnally revealed. Kinda anti climatic, but good reveal the actor his name escapes me really good actor. It now shows Jane 2 years later on the run. Now Reds dead the whole central theme of the show, it puts the show into free fall. But still shld be good, might watch the whole series really enjoyed it. I may enjoy it more then any other crime drama, its fresh and interesting. As for Jane and Lisbon, it feels like they have an unspoken bond. But as an unwritten rule they dont make it obvious, leave it as a mystery for the fans i like that.

• 3 months later...

I just have to say I am pretty pleased with the new season so far! I know many fans conplain about the lack of kisses and I have to admit it strikes me as weird cause this is a new relationship and sometimes it would make more sense if they kissed etc but personally I adore the feel of intimacy that exists between them even if they hide their relationship. Sweet looks, smiles and all these in a casual way. I know more will come and I love how they explore things like commitment or job related issues.

I just have to say I am pretty pleased with the new season so far! I know many fans conplain about the lack of kisses and I have to admit it strikes me as weird cause this is a new relationship and sometimes it would make more sense if they kissed etc but personally I adore the feel of intimacy that exists between them even if they hide their relationship. Sweet looks, smiles and all these in a casual way. I know more will come and I love how they explore things like commitment or job related issues.

Ohhh Spoiler Alert haha. Haven't aired the season finalei I Think when Jane runs to the airport to confess his love for Lisbon. So good to hear they finnally get together. Though when I read lack of kisses I swear I Thought Leonard and Penny haha. 

Oh sorry!! The new season is on in America so I thought it wasn't a spoiler. But it seems like it's just you and me in that thread so I won't spoil you anymore! Yeah when I noticed it it reminded me of TBBT too.