The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bear Guy

Jim Parsons and Kaley Cuoco (Shenny) - Let's show them how to live.

:fi_lone_ranger: Sorry couldn't resist this was really well done fi_lone_ranger:

Thanks Bear! That is really special. For 2:41 I was totally a Shenny shipper...

:fi_lone_ranger: Sorry couldn't resist this was really well done fi_lone_ranger:

I know was looking going I am not a Shenny Shipper...I am not a Shenny Shipper...I am not a Shenny Shipper...Oh "DRAT" it does leave you wondering though but Shhhhhh :icon_biggrin:

I know was looking going I am not a Shenny Shipper...I am not a Shenny Shipper...I am not a Shenny Shipper...Oh "DRAT" it does leave you wondering though but Shhhhhh :icon_biggrin:

Maybe it is 'Jaley' we're shipping. That's not a problem.

this was well done, and it needs to be noted many of the scenes are real life and not the show. they have a special friendship. :)

Ok..Ok....I can live with that and found it amazing how much video is out there of their interactions together.Wether it is in cast interviews or even Emmy awards was astonished so guess we can have our own group the "Jaley" Shippers and let them figure out how to bash that LoL....

Yeah anyone would think people were obsessed or something. :icon_lol: I can't watch videos at work so I'm spared your devil ship Bear.

Yeah anyone would think people were obsessed or something. :icon_lol: I can't watch videos at work so I'm spared your devil ship Bear.

Awwwww moon I apologise but you will enjoy it I think when you get a chance later for a peek.....will leave milk and cookies for ya :icon_biggrin:

Awwwww moon I apologise but you will enjoy it I think when you get a chance later for a peek.....will leave milk and cookies for ya :icon_biggrin:

If it turns me into a shenny shipper, you're done for! :icon_lol:

If it turns me into a shenny shipper, you're done for! :icon_lol:

Psssst.....We are called "Jaley's" OMG there I said were dooooomed :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Thank you for this, Bearguy!....great video....I'm totally a Jaley...they'd make a great couple. My favourite part was at the end at the comicon when he pours her a glass of water...sweet :D

Thank you for this, Bearguy!....great video....I'm totally a Jaley...they'd make a great couple. My favourite part was at the end at the comicon when he pours her a glass of water...sweet :D

Welcome to the Jaley club.

Congrats! I'm so digging the graphic!

no shenny:icon_frown:

Could never happen :icon_lol: cookies or no cookies. But they are great friends :icon_cheesygrin:

:icon_arrow: Agreed no arguement there

:icon_arrow: Awwwwww but made them special

:icon_arrow: "Spot On" just a fine example of a great friendship.

Could never happen :icon_lol: cookies or no cookies. But they are great friends :icon_cheesygrin:

I envy them for that.

So those videos haven't left you tanked up with honey? ... Bear :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I envy them for that.

So those videos haven't left you tanked up with honey? ... Bear :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Just a little..... :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

:icon_twisted: Oooops here's another one.... :icon_twisted:

:icon_arrow:

love the song by k.perry

i listen to it all the time i can.

i found it months ago.:icon_lol:

:fi_lone_ranger: Sorry couldn't resist this was really well done :fi_lone_ranger:

Can i just say thank you, I'm hounered at this whole thread. I couldn't even believe there was a whole thread just about my video. so thank you, this has made my day :) xx