So Shipping The 'Jaley'!

After viewing a video recently posted by Bear Guy, I have to announce that I am now a committed ‘Jaley’ Shipper. Now, this is not to be confused with ‘Shenny’ shipping. I still find that concept both puzzling and irrational and doubt that I shall ever become a convert. Instead, Jaley shipping is simply my recognition of the special and somewhat magical connection that seems to exist between Jim Parsons and Kaley Cuoco.

On and off of TBBT set there is chemistry between these two that is wonderful and undeniable. It manifests itself in their shared scenes on the show, but it is also very apparent in the outtakes, interviews and photo shoots they do together. They are both special actors and phenomenal talents, but when they are together it is really special. I don’t know how long TBBT will run, or what the future holds for these two. But I truly hope they continue to work together on other projects. They, and we, would be blessed by the results.

The link to Bear Guy's video post:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since its "Outing Day" for Jaley Shippers guess I am with HeWolf on this one.There is some things you just can't deny and that is the chemistry that these two can produce.I love watching the "Extras" on the DVD sets and how no matter how hard he tries she is always able to make him snicker or laugh.Definate post TBBT for these two together IMHO.

You should call it Jiley or Kajim because with Jaley people could get confused if your talking about Jim or Johnny with Kaley. I guess Johnny and Kaley could be called Joley. :icon_cheesygrin:

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I don't, since I really love Jim/Todd :D they are my real-life OTP.

I actually liked Kaley with Johnny... they lasted much more than Kaley's latest relationships for sure, and you can see they truly care for each other since they are good friends even after they broke up... anywho I do like Johnnny & Kelli (his girlfriend nowadays).. they look really happy :)

Johnny and Kaley need to get back together.

Also, isnt Jim gay?

Yes and yes, I know it's probably never on the cards but it would put a smile on my face if Kaley and Johnny ever got back together.

The subject is not Jim and Kaley as a romantic pairing, it is promoting their special chemistry when appearing and working together.

And it might work better if they are 'Jiley' instead of Jaley. Good point!

The subject is not Jim and Kaley as a romantic pairing, it is promoting their special chemistry when appearing and working together.

And it might work better if they are 'Jiley' instead of Jaley. Good point!

But......I orderd t-shirts :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

We staying....We going.......:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Well, there are people somewhere that will wear those shirts. You know, on the day that their 2012 Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots shirt is in the laundry...

Well, there are people somewhere that will wear those shirts. You know, on the day that their 2012 Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots shirt is in the laundry...

Ouchhhhh....thats ok my "Bruins" shirt is right there with it :icon_lol:

Ouchhhhh....thats ok my "Bruins" shirt is right there with it :icon_lol:

So is my Texas Rangers WS Champions shirt.

:icon_lol:

This is why my dream for season 6 was more Penny/Sheldon moments. I mean aside from the fact that I just want to see Kaley on my tv as much as possible (preferably in a button down making french toast) but I digress, they are a blast to watch together on screen. You could see all the way back to the Golden Globes that they have a special friendship and it translates on screen.

Oh and if she HAS to be with someone in real life it might as well be Johnny. Her current boyfriend looks like a douche #notjealous

Kaley broke up with her fiance who was weird and is now with someone who i don't think is much better.

A lot of people assume she is the one who ended it with Johnny i think because he wanted it to get more serious. Who knows, both Johnny and Kaley are so private.

When you ship something, it's romantic. When you say "I'm a so and so shipper" it means you wan't them together romantically in real life. So this thread is confusing if you say shipping the such and such and then claim you don't ship them romantically.

Johnny and Kaley have way more chemistry imo but too each their own. :)

In my opinion, while it's probably unfair on my part, I can't enjoy Penny and Sheldon platonic scenes like i would like to because i know people look way too much and far into them. I like a lot of there scenes together but i cringe knowing how a certain few will react and claim they were meant to be together from the start of the series when they are clearly platonic scenes.

So yes in a way it's my fault for letting people who are delusional affect my enjoyment of the show. I wish it was easy for me to ignore but it isnt, when people do that and bash leonard it's hard for me to sit back and take it.

Kaley broke up with her fiance who was weird and is now with someone who i don't think is much better.

A lot of people assume she is the one who ended it with Johnny i think because he wanted it to get more serious. Who knows, both Johnny and Kaley are so private.

When you ship something, it's romantic. When you say "I'm a so and so shipper" it means you wan't them together romantically in real life. So this thread is confusing if you say shipping the such and such and then claim you don't ship them romantically.

Johnny and Kaley have way more chemistry imo but too each their own. :)

In my opinion, while it's probably unfair on my part, I can't enjoy Penny and Sheldon platonic scenes like i would like to because i know people look way too much and far into them. I like a lot of there scenes together but i cringe knowing how a certain few will react and claim they were meant to be together from the start of the series when they are clearly platonic scenes.

So yes in a way it's my fault for letting people who are delusional affect my enjoyment of the show. I wish it was easy for me to ignore but it isnt, when people do that and bash leonard it's hard for me to sit back and take it.

It is very possible that Johnny and Kaley have more chemistry (and I most likely wont explain this correctly) but there is a certain amount of acted chemistry and real life chemistry when you are playing characters as a couple whereas Jim and Kaley get to just be themselves on screen.

In fact the more I think of it, you can almost pinpoint where Johnny and Kaley started and stopped dating. They had huge amounts of chemistry in the early seasons to the point where they almost werent acting. Today they just seem like friends playing a part. Jim and Kaley have had that from day one and have been allowed to build on it.

if that made ANY sense...

EDIT: oh and side note. In the interviews I saw, Kaley makes it seem like her relationship with Johnny ended mutually. I realize someone had to speak up first but it can still be mutual. I also got the feeling that all of the secrecy was on her and she felt really guilty that Johnny couldnt have the fun that a normal relationship would have.

Jack, I agree with the last thing you said. I def think Johnny wanted to keep it private and Kaley wanted it to be public. Just from reading the tea leaves.

And yeah you did make sense. Jim and Kaley could be playing characters more like themselves while Johnny could be playing someone that isnt really like him in real life. So you do make sense. I agree there are different types of chemistry and stuff like that.

Really well reasoned on your part. I appreciate well reasoned debates and stuff like that.

Count me in as a Jaley shipper! Jim and Kaley's on-screen chemistry is mind-blowingly amazing, and that fantastic chemistry makes all Sheldon/Penny scenes seem very meaningful and intimate. It's a rare and beautiful thing, when two actors can create such enjoyable chemistry together.

So yeah, I'm totally a Jaley shipper, I want to see these two continue working together, even post TBBT!

As for shipping actual people, ewwww, that's stupid, sick, pathetic, and retarded.

Johnny, Jim, and Kaley are actors. They are not your friends, they are not your acquaintances, just because you immensely enjoy their on-screen performances doesn't mean you know anything real about them. Who dated whom when, who cares? Only complete morons ruminate about the personal life of celebrities, AS IF that makes those losers any closer to the stars.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm a bit surprised by the latest crop of comments in the forum. When I started watching the show, I assumed that given the show's theme, it would attract a smarter kind of audience. But seeing obnoxious stupidity and downright feeblemindedness of some of the comments makes me wonder, is there no escape from idiots?

Well some people may think you are stupid, sick, pathetic, and retarded BB? Let me guess, you are referring to the people who want Leonard and Penny together as people being obnoxious and stupid and feeble minded. Give me a break. Maybe i'm too sensitive but your post came off as insulting.

I also love the relationship Jim and Kaley have. In a recent interview, Kaley said that Jim is one of her favorite people in the world, and when asked questions about each other, it's fairly clear that they're really close and have lots of respect for each other, and it shows in all their scenes together. Just to be clear, I do mean a platonic relationship. I would love to have a friend like Jim in my life.

Jim and Kaley could be playing characters more like themselves while Johnny could be playing someone that isnt really like him in real life.

I would think that Jim's role as Sheldon is just as different as Johnny's role as Leonard. If you've seen any interview with Jim, he gives off the aura that he's the nicest guy in the world, and super humble to boot. It's really fun watching Jim turn his "Sheldon" on and off in the outtakes. One moment he's got this really pissed off look on his face, and then he bursts into laughter with the cutest smile. My point is, I doubt their roles on the show have anything to do with the chemistry between their characters.