The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HeWolf

So Shipping The 'Jaley'!

Yeah, i never had that mindset before Aevitas. I was just responding to what Jack said, that i guess i could see what he was saying. Honestly i think each character is different from the person who plays them.

Also, the interview I was referring to earlier was this one, which was posted in the photo thread a while back:

This is also a very sweet video of Jim and Kaley clips put together:

:icon_lol: If your a "Jaley" and you know it count to three...

:icon_lol: If your a "Jaley" and you know it shout "Jim" and "Penny"

:icon_lol: If your a "Jaley" and you know it then your post will surely show it..

:icon_lol: If your a "Jaley" and you know it just be friendly!

:icon_lol: If your a "Jaley" and you know it then your post will surely show it..

:icon_lol:

LOL!

Awesome! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Aaah gawwwwd, the whole shenny thing is kicking off.:rolleyes:

I blame that bear… where is he? I'm going to rip his stuffing out :icon_lol: *looks*

Johnny and Kaley went out for two years. Deal with it.

Why "two actors sleeping together" would have anything to do with any of the audience? Why would we care? :icon_eek:

Don't you think it's creepy to think about the actors' love life? I bet the actors couldn't care less who YOU sleep with (if anyone), why do you care about THEM?

I don't get it. It's just so creepy and unhealthy, this curiosity about real people's sexual lives. Ewwww.

Who said anything about Johnny and Kaley having sex in real life. Nobody knows if they ever did or not. They dated for two years. That doesnt mean they had sex. What if they both are the type who are waiting for marriage?

So for you to assume i'm curious and care about there sexual exploits in real life you are clearly mistaken.

Why "two actors sleeping together" would have anything to do with any of the audience? Why would we care? :icon_eek:

Don't you think it's creepy to think about the actors' love life? I bet the actors couldn't care less who YOU sleep with (if anyone), why do you care about THEM?

I don't get it. It's just so creepy and unhealthy, this curiosity about real people's sexual lives. Ewwww.

Your holier than though shtick was tired yesterday. Move onto something else. No one said anything about their sex lives. All anyone did was try to draw a correlation between their real live chemistry and their on-screen chemistry. How that translates into an all encompassing obsession with their personal lives is beyond me but go on thinking that. Maybe it helps you sleep. In the mean time, we will function as if they are real people (because they are) and play with the idea of how the way they are in public (the way we see them in interviews) translates to what we see each week.

Well off screen they do interact with each other well but their is a BIG problem Kaley doesn't offer what Jim likes T&A and uterus.

I blame that bear… where is he? I'm going to rip his stuffing out :icon_lol: *looks*

Its Jaley not Shenny lol

Theyve been broken up longer than they were a couple so you deal with it, does anyone really believe they didn't sleep together. If Jim was straight I'd be a Bering man that him and Kaley would be getting it on.

LMAO. haha.

Please, That is moronic. Oh if Jim was straight he would be screwing Kaley. lol. Wow, you really don't think highly of Kaley do you cbolt? You think she would just sleep with anything that walks. lol.

LMAO. haha.

Please, That is moronic. Oh if Jim was straight he would be screwing Kaley. lol. Wow, you really don't think highly of Kaley do you cbolt? You think she would just sleep with anything that walks. lol.

Wow now you're insulting me, for one she wouldn't be sleeping with just anyone but a close friend and two if I didn't know their history or his or hers judging by the way they act with each other I would think they're dating.

LMAO. haha.

Wow now you're insulting me, for one she wouldn't be sleeping with just anyone but a close friend and two if I didn't know their history or his or hers judging by the way they act with each other I would think they're dating.

haha. Oh my word.

Please! The purpose of the thread is to recognize how great the two of them work together. It is not about hooking them up, either in reality or in people's imaginations. And it certainly isn't about Shenny.

Who said anything about Johnny and Kaley having sex in real life. Nobody knows if they ever did or not. They dated for two years. That doesnt mean they had sex. What if they both are the type who are waiting for marriage?

Suuuure. I also have a Brooklyn bridge to sell you. :icon_lol:

Dating, sleeping together, making googly eyes at each other, whatever - why would you care which celebrity did it with whomever? Why would you have to "deal with" them dating? What is there to "deal with"? :icon_lol:

Your holier than though shtick was tired yesterday. Move onto something else. No one said anything about their sex lives. All anyone did was try to draw a correlation between their real live chemistry and their on-screen chemistry. How that translates into an all encompassing obsession with their personal lives is beyond me but go on thinking that.

My comment was to Slick. Slick IS obsessed, and in her opinion we should be too, hence her suggestion that we have to "deal with" Kaley and Johnny dating for two years.

(Huh?)

Hey, maybe you will so kind and explain why we should "deal with" K. and J. dating for two years, as per Slick's suggestion?

What is there to deal with? Huh? Anyone? Bueller?

Whatever, Jim is gay. So deal with it.

Again I ask, deal with what? :icon_lol:

I never said that. My point was to the person who claimed all i care about is there sex life. I never mentioned that once. You all just jumped to conclusions.

"Who Me" *looks* hides in cave......