So Shipping The 'Jaley'!

Please! The purpose of the thread is to recognize how great the two of them work together. It is not about hooking them up, either in reality or in people's imaginations. And it certainly isn't about Shenny.

"HUGE" Ditto on this one :icon_exclaim::icon_exclaim::icon_exclaim:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaah gawwwwd, the whole shenny thing is kicking off.:rolleyes:

I blame that bear… where is he? I'm going to rip his stuffing out :icon_lol: *looks*

"Who Me" *looks* hides in cave......

Hahaha...

Leonard: I’m going to my room.

Amy: Very good, Leonard. But next time, don’t tell us where you’re hiding.

Jim/Kaley share a lovely friendship chemistry. They clearly adore each other. Sometimes it comes across to me more as big brother/little sister, but it's perfectly sweet to see, any which way.

The Golden Globes moment was just sublime.. more so when Jim talked about it in the post-win press meet, and said very earnestly, 'I think she just said she loved me'. Aww.

Aaah gawwwwd, the whole shenny thing is kicking off.:rolleyes:

I blame that bear… where is he? I'm going to rip his stuffing out :icon_lol: *looks*

"Who Me" *looks* hides in cave......

Hahaha...

Leonard: I’m going to my room.

Amy: Very good, Leonard. But next time, don’t tell us where you’re hiding.

Oooops...... :icon_lol:

I don't, since I really love Jim/Todd :D they are my real-life OTP.

I actually liked Kaley with Johnny... they lasted much more than Kaley's latest relationships for sure, and you can see they truly care for each other since they are good friends even after they broke up... anywho I do like Johnnny & Kelli (his girlfriend nowadays).. they look really happy :)

She was with Johnny 2 years, dated a couple others briefly, and then was with Chris French for 2 years. It ended badly with Chris French. I have read that it is suspected that Kaley cheated on him with Josh Lazie Reznic. Of course, we will never know for sure as none of them will discuss it.

Actually she was only with French for over a year, Well I never pictured Kaley a cheater, but she's with French then she breaks up with him and starts dating the loser Lazie, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out, but I want to know what was French doing letting some guy bad mouth him behind his back to his girl so the guy can worm his way until her life and then the guy gets close enough were he starts banging her and she brakes up with him, sounds a little weak or just standing by, I know he didn't want to come off as a jealous bf but at some point you got to put the guy in his place and let him know what's up.

Actually she was only with French for over a year, Well I never pictured Kaley a cheater, but she's with French then she breaks up with him and starts dating the loser Lazie, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out, but I want to know what was French doing letting some guy bad mouth him behind his back to his girl so the guy can worm his way until her life and then the guy gets close enough were he starts banging her and she brakes up with him, sounds a little weak or just standing by, I know he didn't want to come off as a jealous bf but at some point you got to put the guy in his place and let him know what's up.

I think French is a few years younger than Kaley. Maybe just too young to see it coming. It was like 2 months before the breakup that she made a video with him, calling him her amazing bf. Who knows what went on with Lazie.

I think French is a few years younger than Kaley. Maybe just too young to see it coming. It was like 2 months before the breakup that she made a video with him, calling him her amazing bf. Who knows what went on with Lazie.

Well if he was a amazing bf you don't even think about some one else much less that guy, maybe he had suspions but couldn't be sure until it was too late, I wonder what a guy like that can say that would make her leave her musician bf of over a yr to be with him? good thing she's wised up, if chris is like any musician wouldn't be surprised if his band has a song about Kaley, maybe the song doesn't come out and say it but you can read between the lines of who the song is about.

She tweeted last may happy 1yr anniversary and how much she loves French, not sure if she knew the guy yet but it wasn't too much longer were everything went down.

The guy she was with reminded me of the guys that are on the lifetime movies, manipulators guys that use women's insecruities or something to that nature against them and then the guy is with the woman who promises this and that, now most of those movies is about the woman being abused but my point is there.