suggestion when posting about the show

I have entered some threads only to be hit with a few spoilers. I am from Australia and we are only up to s5. It would be most appreciated if people can add spoil alert to their subject post. thanks in advance.

I think we in Australia are only one episode behind now, we just saw the Hawking one, so one behind. But it's a common problem on all threads and boards etc, even on FB and twitter. I gave in and just watch the latest episode from USA everyweek.

In Switzerland I have to watch British tv and they put the episodes on in any old order, I never know if it's one I've seen or not. I don't mind though as I can watch them over and over sending my kids mad!

I haven't seen all of season 5 but Got a bit disappointed going into a post to find out it was a bit of a spoiler. I won't download from the internet and waiting until i can get the box set on blu ray. Now I am wondering why Lennard gets bashed.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I haven't seen all of season 5 but Got a bit disappointed going into a post to find out it was a bit of a spoiler. I won't download from the internet and waiting until i can get the box set on blu ray. Now I am wondering why Lennard gets bashed.

that has nothing to do with spoilers for this season. poor Leonard has been constantly grilled since Season 2

that has nothing to do with spoilers for this season. poor Leonard has been constantly grilled since Season 2

With cheese!!! A "Lenny" melt with fries please :icon_lol: