sheldon and amy getting married

zara elizabeth

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I think it would be too soon now, but in a few seasons I would like to see it happen...

Oh, I don't know about too soon... We've all seen how passionate Sheldon gets when he's into something. Don't you think it's time the guy got introduced to the concept of sex? It will be like a snowball setting off an avalanche. One small step over the edge, and here we go! :p

Oh, I don't know about too soon... We've all seen how passionate Sheldon gets when he's into something. Don't you think it's time the guy got introduced to the concept of sex? It will be like a snowball setting off an avalanche. One small step over the edge, and here we go! :p

I think that he is very well aware of the concept of sex, it's the actual practice that needs to be explored.

I do think that it is too early for marriage between them.

Passionate "Agreed" he is like a kid in the candy store me...me...me..He just needs to buck-up buttercup stop calling it "coiutus" and more like "sex" and boy get your "FREAK" on :icon_lol:

Passionate "Agreed" he is like a kid in the candy store me...me...me..He just needs to buck-up buttercup stop calling it "coiutus" and more like "sex" and boy get your "FREAK" on :icon_lol:

Jim Parsons has a challenge ahead of him. It will be very interesting to see how he will portray it.

We might have an idea of where the Shamy is headed from these last two shows.

On a sombre note: It's just a week till it's all over for this season. It's gone fast. No more new stuff until Sept. I'm going to miss it. :icon_cry:

We might have an idea of where the Shamy is headed from these last two shows.

On a sombre note: It's just a week till it's all over for this season. It's gone fast. No more new stuff until Sept. I'm going to miss it. :icon_cry:

me too! I'll go by with Fanfiction and rewatching, but still... 5 months is a looooooooong time.

But in the other hand, I also watch Sherlock and when I think about their hiatuses that last 2 years, I put things in perspective and don't feel so bad for TBBT, but I feel worst for Sherlock so :: :(

I agree. It's possible that the episode tonight is going to slowly open some new doors for Shamy. Amy is clearly for making it work, and I respect that about her.

I don't know if marriage is something I'd like to see, but I can imagine Amy catching the bouquet at Howard and Bernie's wedding, which makes me chuckle. Then them getting* into a conversation with Sheldon about how it's a tradition/somewhat of a social convention. Haha.

I agree. It's possible that the episode tonight is going to slowly open some new doors for Shamy. Amy is clearly for making it work, and I respect that about her.

I don't know if marriage is something I'd like to see, but I can imagine Amy catching the bouquet at Howard and Bernie's wedding, which makes me chuckle. Then them etting into a conversation with Sheldon about how it's a tradition/somewhat of a social convention. Haha.

Amy flailing for catching the bouquet... and Sheldon's panic twitch when realizing it's a social convention that the girl who catches the bouquet is the next one to get married? ROTFL! I love it! Sheldon would probably start drawing an Engament Agreement as Amy convinces him they should be the next ones.

Someone fanfic this! LOL

Yeah you have to admire Amy's perseverance. Sheldon may surprise us and not have a problem with marriage. Find it practical :icon_cheesygrin:

@Sursonica

There's never enough Sherlock in this world. :icon_cry: I can't believe the wait for this.

Found this link which you might find amusing if you are a fanfiction reader :icon_lol:

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/benedict-cumberbatch-flattered-by-gay-sherlock/267390

Yeah you have to admire Amy's perseverance. Sheldon may surprise us and not have a problem with marriage. Find it practical :icon_cheesygrin:

@Sursonica

There's never enough Sherlock in this world. :icon_cry: I can't believe the wait for this.

Found this link which you might find amusing if you are a fanfiction reader :icon_lol:

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/benedict-cumberbatch-flattered-by-gay-sherlock/267390

Well, I think it would be pretty easy for Amy.. after all, Sheldon notarized the Relationship Agrement himself, and the law clearly states a Notary Public cannot notarize documents on which the notary is an interested part, therefore, that agreement is null.

If Amy decides to use that against him to nullify I easily see Sheldon deciding to get married in order to make a legal "binding covenant".

and WOW! that made me laugh so hard! I have read some Sherlock/Watson, some Sherlock/Irene and some Sherlock/Molly fanfiction. And yes, Benedict is right to feel flattered.. if you know what I mean LOL

I wonder if Amy (based on the most recent episode) is trying to move Sheldon through the childhood he never had while remaining safe from social rejection by doing it in the form of a neuro-biological experiment.

It seems 'change' occurs primarily with Sheldon when he is "setup" by someone. It stands to reason marraige & sex will follow suit as Amy is demonstrating.

Maybe they'll get married eventually, but not soon. And I think it will be Amy's idea not his...or maybe the guys will persuade him.

I don't know if marriage is something I'd like to see, but I can imagine Amy catching the bouquet at Howard and Bernie's wedding, which makes me chuckle. Then them getting* into a conversation with Sheldon about how it's a tradition/somewhat of a social convention. Haha.

Oh, it would be a treat to see all of what you said here in an episode :D...so funny :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I wonder if Amy (based on the most recent episode) is trying to move Sheldon through the childhood he never had while remaining safe from social rejection by doing it in the form of a neuro-biological experiment.

It seems 'change' occurs primarily with Sheldon when he is "setup" by someone. It stands to reason marraige & sex will follow suit as Amy is demonstrating.

Our little boy is growing up... :icon_cry: