The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zara elizabeth

sheldon and amy getting married

In my opinion, It would be very interesting if the both really do get married but highly unlikely for the future of the show. It just wouldn't seem natural..

If I'm honest I'd prefer they didn't get married until the end of the show, if ever. One wedding is quite enough for me.

Hmm.. Neither of them are really the "marriage" type. I don't think I would like them getting married very much. I like their relationship how it is.

I would love to see the prenup and the marriage contract Sheldon drew up. I imagine it would look like the Encyclopedia Britannica.

True that it's way too soon.

But considering Sheldon's Mom and his early raising I doubt very seriously if there would be sex before marriage.

Then again I think Sheldon would find marriage eminently practical. It would settle all the uncertainty of a relationship and provide some stability in his life. He could get on with his work then. :icon_biggrin:

Problem is after the wedding comes the wedding night and I feel sure that would give him fits.

I would love to see the prenup and the marriage contract Sheldon drew up. I imagine it would look like the Encyclopedia Britannica.

LOL - Awesome! (I'm so glad I did not have liquid in my esophagus when I read this.)

I'd love to see the reaction of Sheldon, if he ever nailed Amy, of the sudden realization of all the experiences in life he has missed out on, and see how he tries to "catch up" or something...

True that it's way too soon.

But considering Sheldon's Mom and his early raising I doubt very seriously if there would be sex before marriage.

Then again I think Sheldon would find marriage eminently practical. It would settle all the uncertainty of a relationship and provide some stability in his life. He could get on with his work then. :icon_biggrin:

Problem is after the wedding comes the wedding night and I feel sure that would give him fits.

Yes I am sure Amy would find a "white board" in the bedroom with the "couitus paradigm" on it maybe not so "sexy".

I have to make this OT comment here - @BazingaWizard, that perfect moment captured in your sig! It can make all my cares melt away, if I just focus on it for a minute (not to mention distracting me from reading anything written here).

They will have sex next season i believe.

I hope Sheldon at least kisses Amy in the season finale...Yes, I know they've already kissed, but I mean one HE initiates...lol

Sex already? Not on their timeframe. Those two are so daft and innocent, I don't want them to lose that quality. If they do have sex I'd prefer it was suggested, but never confirmed.

I hope Sheldon at least kisses Amy in the season finale...Yes, I know they've already kissed, but I mean one HE initiates...lol

Anything initiated by him would be awesome. I just hope it will be done well.

Anything initiated by him would be awesome. I just hope it will be done well.

Pretty sure it will be....The writers on this show (past and present) cannot be beat!

Yes, I would be okay with a kiss. I don't even care if it's not even a mouth kiss.

I think what I would like most is they're both in her apartment, and she falls asleep on the couch or something, so he kisses her forehead and leaves. That way NO ONE knows that he did it, and doesn't have to speak of it ever again.

Yes, I would be okay with a kiss. I don't even care if it's not even a mouth kiss.

I think what I would like most is they're both in her apartment, and she falls asleep on the couch or something, so he kisses her forehead and leaves. That way NO ONE knows that he did it, and doesn't have to speak of it ever again.

I would love a scene like that.

I would love a scene like that.

I totally agree...that would be so cute :)

I love this idea. :)

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I love this idea. :)

awww me too! I would just die of cuteness :)

Yeah, let's just keep turning the show into "Friends" until it becomes unwatchable.

Yeah, let's just keep turning the show into "Friends" until it becomes unwatchable.

How dare you crash the clam bake with a buzz harshing post.:icon_biggrin:

If Friends was so "unwatchable" why for a good chunk of its run, its was the most popular show on TV? Its not like they are turning the show into "Joey".