The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
uvula

Need help

I've been looking for a way to communicate with Bill Prady (email for example) and I do not mean the Twitter.

I'm looking for his email or Chuck's Email Can you help me?

Or could you tell me where I can get their email?

I'd really appreciate your help

Thank you

We are all just fans of the show as well. I do not know if anyone has this information sorry.

It's worth a shot ....

Perhaps someone who knows the email would be here

Or know how to get it ...

Yes its true but the thing is it costs money

Yes there is free registration site for two weeks but I do not trust the fact that after two weeks I could disconnect from the site

There is also the fact that I came across a lot of sites that I can not watch their content (such as video or articles. Because I am geographically not in the U.S. (or British sites that are within the UK) I'm from Israel.

And there is no one to promise me that if I pay or only put my credit card information (which is very threatening to me because of my friend that some website stole money from her credit card ..)

Do you know someone who is registered to the site and know it is safe and not dangerous?

The site can really be a solution if indeed he gives me his email address ... The question is if I can really trust that site that claims to give the e-mail

What do you think?

And thanks for the help :)

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

imdb is a pretty respected an serious website that's been around for a long time. Now, if it is true they have his email, that I couldnt tell you.

Try tweeting Bill, he has replied to me a lot of times, he does read them.

been there done that

I have tried three times on Twitter and he did not answer me I'm afraid to Look like a disturbing woman

I'll try the MDB if I have to but I worry that I should give my credit card for the details ..

On the other hand I've Been looking for six weeks for his email, ......

Thanks for your help

Is there another idea?

Do you think I should tweet again?

Is this not be taken as disturbing? :)

well, unless you are tweeting disturbing things, I don't think it would be taken as disturbing LOL

FYI, Bill was at Washington DC this last couple of days since he attended the Creativity and Innovators Summit at the White House with, Mayim and Johnny, so the last couple of days he has been out of town and probably with not so much time to check tweets.

i would keep insisting... considering you are not, again, tweeting disturbing things LOL

Some creators do give there email out on twitter if fans ask for it nicely. I know one creator that basically says you can email him and he'll respond if he can and if it's a question that's not really spoilers and stuff like that.

or if you are not a Shenny shipper who tweets Bill EVERYSINGLEDAY harassing him and telling him he is "blind and wasting potential", for not making it happen, or "ruining the show by not giving us Shenny". (yes, there is a person who tweets that to Bill EVERYsingle day) Bill asked to stop being harassed, and I guess he must have blocked her, but she still tweets..

as long as you are not her.. I don't think Bill would have any issues.

This is not anything about spoilers

And always when I wrote this tweet its in a polite form ("Hi I'm new at the Twitter Is there a way to contact you privately, such as email) this is the post ...

I'll try again ..

I don't mean to be discouraging but he's unlikely to respond to that request. He's very busy so tweeting is more likely. Personal emails? You can try but you may need to ask him something he can answer with just a tweet.

@Sursonica LOL! That just makes me cringe.

or if you are not a Shenny shipper who tweets Bill EVERYSINGLEDAY harassing him and telling him he is "blind and wasting potential", for not making it happen, or "ruining the show by not giving us Shenny". (yes, there is a person who tweets that to Bill EVERYsingle day) Bill asked to stop being harassed, and I guess he must have blocked her, but she still tweets..

as long as you are not her.. I don't think Bill would have any issues.

Are you serious? My word!

Oh no! Heaven forbid me from being an annoying and rude as the woman you are talking about! i am Really not that girl!!!!!

I would never write such things and never bother anyone (Look how I'm thinking only whether to send another tweet) and the previous tweets was sent within two days apart ..

About the idea to send him something he can answer on the Twitter it is not possible

I need to send a file ...

I'm doing all I can to not be a disturbing someone!

I very much respect the privacy of others and it is very important to me

Probably if I do not find a solution now, I just stop (yesterday I said I sent another tweet, but I preferred to wait with this until I might find another way)

Think about it we are here talking about it a lot

But all that has been done until now is to send two tweets With large time differences

It seems very important to clarify this point ...

I don't mean to be discouraging but he's unlikely to respond to that request. He's very busy so tweeting is more likely. Personal emails? You can try but you may need to ask him something he can answer with just a tweet.

I totally agree with Moonbase, from your perspective you've only tried contacting him a couple times over a couple days - doesn't seem so bad. But from his perspective you're likely just one of many, many people trying to get a hold of him on a daily basis.

If you really want to reach him I guess I would recommend finding the offices of the TV station or production company, getting the name of a rep or agent, set manager, admin asst, secretary, etc. and see about forwarding your material to him thru those channels. It would certainly come off more professionally credible to him... in my opinion.

Hope it helps. Best of luck to you in your efforts!

Thank you!

This is exactly what I'll do!

(Hoping that the payment for IMDB really will prove to be useful ...):icon_exclaim: