The Venting/Complaining/Whining Thread

johnny-cake

I feel your pain: my cat's barfed on both lounge windowsills, the couch (and crapped on it), various parts of the carpet, a bed, in her food and water bowls and pissed in a leather jacket.

My Cat is currently in a Sheldon like process of deciding whether or not to allow me to live with him in HIS house for another year.

The other day he said "Miaow...owwwr, meeep mip.....a-aowwwrrrrr" which as any cat lover will tell you, means "The standard of service here has deteriorated recently.....pull you socks up!"

• Like 1

I can't completely blame my cat as she came from a rescue home. She'd been abused and left without much warmth, little food and water and no toys. I think she was testing me, to see if I would hurt her like her last owner did. I'd never hurt her, but I wonder what the last one did... Weirdest thing, I've had her for about 4 years now, and she pissed in the jacket a year AFTER I'd gotten her. When she barfs up, it's because sometimes she doesn't got her own way. And one time, it turned out to be an age-related thing with food - she was older than I thought she was, and I had given her food that was meant for a junior cat, not a senior. Other than that, she's fine.

My doctor called earlier and said I have Hypothyroidism. My T4 is 19 when it shouldn't be over 18 since I am pregnant, and my T3 is high too. My doctor wants to prescribe me medication, but he said I should wait a couple more week's and take another blood test. If my levels haven't lowered or are the same, he said I have to take the pills. But the pills and the Hypothyroidism could transfer to the twins. Neither is good.

My doctor called earlier and said I have Hypothyroidism. My T4 is 19 when it shouldn't be over 18 since I am pregnant, and my T3 is high too. My doctor wants to prescribe me medication, but he said I should wait a couple more week's and take another blood test. If my levels haven't lowered or are the same, he said I have to take the pills. But the pills and the Hypothyroidism could transfer to the twins. Neither is good.

One for you hug.gif and two for your twinshug.gif hug.gif (that's one for each baby :wub: )

why do i have to suffer?

20 years old

and still same old song

just because my mother has issues with her freaking sister doesn't mean she has to bother me with it all the time

yet she does

every day, if it isnt every week

DRIVES ME LITERALLY 100% CRAZY

she gets me so mad

SO DANG MAD

Had to take the day off work and wait in all day for a parcel to be delivered only for them not to turn up cos of a tiny bit of stupid snow. Hmm after I rang them to arrange for me to pick up at depot tomorrow the parcel has just turned up at 730pm and the driver complaining about loads of delays

Edited by rachygd

Had to take the day off work and wait in all day for a parcel to be delivered only for them not to turn up cos of a tiny bit of stupid snow. Hmm after I rang them to arrange for me to pick up at depot tomorrow the parcel has just turned up at 730pm and the driver complaining about loads of delays

Ever had the one when they turn up after you've gone to work, found you're not in and shove some delivery note through your door, saying "We tried to deliver your parcel, but you weren't in"..? Then you have to go and collect it, only for them to say: "Oh, we've lost your parcel. You'll have to come back later." Then when you do go back, they've lost the guy who lost the parcel, and finally about 20 minutes later they find it? Believe me, I have...

Try living in the mountains where ALL mail has to go to a P.O. Box. Or when UPS, Etc tries to tell you that your address doesn't exist!!

Our place doesn't exist on Map Quest. ANY time we know we're getting something delivered to our home, we have to give DETAILED directions which the actual driver NEVER seems to get.

@walnut something similar. Our company uses the post office address file for when we put new members on and if they live very rural the file does not always have their correct address so rather than using whats there we just put what the member has given us and hope that their books gets there, usually it does!

Edited by rachygd

A joke:

Catweazle was studying grammar in school when the teacher suddenly asked:

'Catweazle, could you tell us what an analogy is?'

'Look!' crieth Catweazle, exasperated, 'I told you, I accidentally fell on that bloke on the shower room! There was no hanky panky involved! So enough with the insinuations! Sheesh!'

'You do not even know what analogy means, do you?' asked the teach with a lopsided smile.

'NO, and why should I?' countered Catweazle. 'I told you, I'm not gay!!!'

True story, that! :icon_twisted: