The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
johnny-cake

The Venting/Complaining/Whining Thread

A Heavenly story:

Catweazle was being abducted by aliens!

When he came to, Catweazle found himself strapped to a metal frame in a rather uncomfortable position. And as he looked about, he could see blurry shapes of gray aliens, with huge, balck, insectoid eyes.

Sounds pretty scary to me!

'Oh dear!' cried Catweazle. 'I've been abducted by aliens! No doubt I will be receiving some pretty throughtout anal probing, am I right or am I right?'

'Um, no,' answered the nearest alien.

'What?' quizzed Catweazle, 'No anal probing? What sort of aliens are you?'

'Not that sort, obviously.'

'Well, this is a bit of a letdown, I can tell you,' sighed Catweazle. 'I've been dreaming about this moment, you know.'

'Yes we know,' answered the alien. 'In fact you are dreaming right now. So, wakey wakey, breakfast and, um, eggy..?'

BEEP BEEP BEEP

'Well, that was some vivid dream and no mistake,' yawned Catweazle as he made his way to the loo.
But as he looked into the worn mirror above a dirty washstand, he staggered back in alarm. For his skin was covered with a thin film of grayish powder!!!

Was it a dream? Or did Catweazle really visit an alien space ship? This question baffles the minds of scientists and UFO puffs even unto today!

True story!

Catweazle was on science class.

'Catweazle,' the teach suddenly asked, 'could you show us Uranus?'

'Sure thing,' answered Catweazle. Jumping up, he went to the front of the class and, pulling down his pants, bent over.

'How's you like them apples?' cried Catweazle, slapping his spotty butt cheeks. 'Pretty tight little number, eh?'

There was a tumult of running feet, and when Catweazle turned round, the classroom was empty.

From the hallway, there came the sound of someone retching violently.

'Well, that was rude,' commented Catweazle, and climbed out the window.

End of story.

Catweazle was on science class.

'Catweazle,' the teach suddenly asked, 'could you show us Uranus?'

'Sure thing,' answered Catweazle. Jumping up, he went to the front of the class and, pulling down his pants, bent over.

'How's you like them apples?' cried Catweazle, slapping his spotty butt cheeks. 'Pretty tight little number, eh?'

There was a tumult of running feet, and when Catweazle turned round, the classroom was empty.

From the hallway, there came the sound of someone retching violently.

'Well, that was rude,' commented Catweazle, and climbed out the window.

End of story.

You should invite BBfan to this thread.

I've been bedridden with a nasty flu for nearly a week. Still feel a bit woozy...

-So better go back home till I'm healty again.

I've been bedridden with a nasty flu for nearly a week. Still feel a bit woozy...

-So better go back home till I'm healty again.

Soft kitty,

warm kitty,

little ball of fur,

happy kitty,

sleepy kitty,

pur,pur ,pur

Catweazle was sitting in his cab near the House of Commons, when a harried looking bloke with a briefcase jumped onto the back seat.

'Oi,' cried the bloke, 'Could you take me to the Canal Tunnel, like right now?'

'You what?' quizzed Catweazle, looking the bloke all over.

'Yeah Canal Tunnel. This is a taxi, right, so step on it mate!'

'If you say so,' answered Catweazle as he pulled down his pants and clambered over to the back seat.

'You might wanna bite onto something...'

'Hey!' shouted the bloke in alarm, 'I said Canal Tunnel, not aHELLO!!!'

The stuff Catweazle gets up to, eh?

-Next time I tell you what happened to him in prison...

New here. Just thought I would vent off my anger here about the series slowly leaving its geeky roots. Now more or less every character has been paired with a girl and geekiness has been given a backseat over relationship.

I think I'd better hide under a table before Sherminator finds me and cracks some gags a La Catweazel and BB..! :p

I think I'd better hide under a table before Sherminator finds me and cracks some gags a La Catweazel and BB..! :p

Don't hide, just sit back and enjoy the weird strangeness that's gong on. I know I am.

A Heavenly story:

Catweazle was being abducted by aliens!

When he came to, Catweazle found himself strapped to a metal frame in a rather uncomfortable position. And as he looked about, he could see blurry shapes of gray aliens, with huge, balck, insectoid eyes.

Sounds pretty scary to me!

'Oh dear!' cried Catweazle. 'I've been abducted by aliens! No doubt I will be receiving some pretty throughtout anal probing, am I right or am I right?'

'Um, no,' answered the nearest alien.

'What?' quizzed Catweazle, 'No anal probing? What sort of aliens are you?'

'Not that sort, obviously.'

'Well, this is a bit of a letdown, I can tell you,' sighed Catweazle. 'I've been dreaming about this moment, you know.'

'Yes we know,' answered the alien. 'In fact you are dreaming right now. So, wakey wakey, breakfast and, um, eggy..?'

BEEP BEEP BEEP

'Well, that was some vivid dream and no mistake,' yawned Catweazle as he made his way to the loo.

But as he looked into the worn mirror above a dirty washstand, he staggered back in alarm. For his skin was covered with a thin film of grayish powder!!!

Was it a dream? Or did Catweazle really visit an alien space ship? This question baffles the minds of scientists and UFO puffs even unto today!

True story!

What a delightful little story :)

Can you immagine Catweazle being abducted by aliens? This would be the story of the new millenium! :D

A friend of my son is a UFO spotter. He used to write on Exposure magazine (for youthspace). He had an obsession about space invaders and body snatchers and so forth. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by wannamaker

What a delightful little story :)

Can you immagine Catweazle being abducted by aliens? This would be the story of the new millenium! :D

A friend of my son is a UFO spotter. He used to write on Exposure magazine (for youthspace). He had an obsession about space invaders and body snatchers and so forth. :icon_cheesygrin:

It is indeed a delightful little story, a story worthy of the label "Science fiction.

Personally, I don't believe in UFO's. I hope your son doesn't catch his friends obsession, it sounds quite intense.

Don't hide, just sit back and enjoy the weird strangeness that's gong on. I know I am.

*gulp!* Okay..! :lol:

It is indeed a delightful little story, a story worthy of the label "Science fiction.

Personally, I don't believe in UFO's. I hope your son doesn't catch his friends obsession, it sounds quite intense.

Just wondering why not?

Just wondering why not?

I don't believe in UFO's because I don't believe they exist!

I reject the claims of those that allege sightings, abductions and conspiracy.

I don't believe in UFO's because I don't believe they exist!

I reject the claims of those that allege sightings, abductions and conspiracy.

What I'm wondering is why you don't believe they exist? Rejecting claims & conspiracy theories is one thing, but do you actually think we're alone in the universe?

What I'm wondering is why you don't believe they exist? Rejecting claims & conspiracy theories is one thing, but do you actually think we're alone in the universe?

Yes, I believe we are alone in the universe. There is no evidence to indicate that we are not alone.

Yes, I believe we are alone in the universe. There is no evidence to indicate that we are not alone.

Well, considering that we have knowledge of roughly 0% of the universe...

Well, considering that we have knowledge of roughly 0% of the universe...

But, we have 100% of scripture from God who created the universe.

What about The X-Files theories? (maybe that is Science fiction stuff but still :icon_rolleyes: we are not alone they say)

Also as a matter of interest I would like to add that during Renaissance time painters did depict very strange objects

flying in the sky. It's not me saying this I just report this. It was on the papers and here is the image. The collective unconscious must have played something in their imagination those days .

EA85D77B3867E8EE4B559A76D23D.jpg

Edited by wannamaker

If it's not one thing it's another. Just got back from my eye appointment to find out that my favorite uncle (earl) was flown to Seattle, he was burning garbage or something in his field and somehow caught on fire. I don't know if wind picked up or what. We don't know anything right now, other than he was burned on 32% of his body.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could send prayers his way, thank you.