The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
johnny-cake

The Venting/Complaining/Whining Thread

I miss Wannamaker and Sherminator.

Yes, it seems that we keep losing all those people who have an individual and interesting viewpoint. Add Willow!(is 'Disgusted' still with us?) Can members vote to allow banned members a chance to return(if they take the course?).

• Like 1

Being just a Lowly Wanderer in The Land Of GAMES, I may not spend TOO much time in the outside World Of CHIT CHAT.

But in my wandering, I DO tend to watch & listen.  

And in my opinion, I don't think that DISGUSTED has been banned.

In the past, when someone IS banned, you can no longer find them in the MEMBERS thread.

Nor can you PM them.

So unless the rules have changed (or I'm just plain wrong), DISGUSTED (should) still has the ability to post (and receive PMs) on this site !

I can think of at least one member that has decided that it was just too much trouble to continue on this site. 

NEWS FLASH: The person I was JUST thinking of, has JUST had their PM ability removed !

It's not like there isn't a banned member or two I'd like to see back.

But as far as voting someone back, do you really think it would do any good?

I don't believe ANY members were banned without getting SEVERAL warnings first.

And how long do you think they would last?

I think that the ones that originally REPORTed them would probably continue (even harder) to TRY to get them banned again.

Edited by walnutcowboy

I start a thread (The Human Condition) turn my back and it gets shut down without my agreement, and without my being given the oportunity to address posts.

A sad state of affairs.

I thought it was a good idea to have specific discussions on specific threads. Mine was set up to discuss the ever changing way we interact online. Yet it's supposed that I set it up to mock the mother hen. They have to close down all the threads by that logic, because it's them who constantly checks my profile for info, and a number of them follow me around. I don't even read their posts!

I have nothing to whine or complain about at present.  Darn!

:icon_razz:

Your post is stupid... Now you have something to whine about!

Bazinga.... Just kidding.

Your post is stupid... Now you have something to whine about!

Bazinga.... Just kidding.

Good one...

Oh and honey nothing you say annoys me.  I think you're cute as a button..

I thought it was a good idea to have specific discussions on specific threads. Mine was set up to discuss the ever changing way we interact online. Yet it's supposed that I set it up to mock the mother hen. They have to close down all the threads by that logic, because it's them who constantly checks my profile for info, and a number of them follow me around. I don't even read their posts!

Lio, are you our mother hen? 

Good one...

Oh and honey nothing you say annoys me. 

Darn, I must try harder.

Bazinga.... Kidding again!

Well, I do love cocks, so it's more than likely. ;)

Oh dear, an inappropriate euphemism.... I am not amused!

!(is 'Disgusted' still with us?) 

And in my opinion, I don't think that DISGUSTED has been banned.

So unless the rules have changed (or I'm just plain wrong), DISGUSTED (should) still has the ability to post (and receive PMs) on this site !

I can think of at least one member that has decided that it was just too much trouble to continue on this site. 

Still here......and its a fine day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksa4VjKE3RY

I did start a thread of this topic (It was called Room Ruddy-Aggravating) but the more whining threads the merrier! *mutter grumble my thread will sink now mutter grumble*

My gripe: I am hating Miley Cyrus' tongue more with each passing day. 

And I'm not banned, as this post shows! Just needed a break from the internet in general. It was starting to consume me, as the internet has a habit of doing with some.

I resemble that last remark !!

• Like 2

And I'm not banned, as this post shows! Just needed a break from the internet in general. It was starting to consume me, as the internet has a habit of doing with some.

Oh I totally can relate.  It's an evil beast at times...

Actually, I visit a lot of profiles, unintentionally. When using my phone, tapping the thread, I hit the last poster quite often. I have an interest in several posters in this and other threads you post to, and as far as I know, we can post in any thread (limited by safe zones). In this case, this post was brought to my attention by others, so I thought I would explain why I pop up on your profile page. And, as far as I know, Tripper only give points to those who's posts are offensive in one way or another. I have no input over when and who he gives points to, so I have no power to "get" you anything.

eta: For your information, people visiting anyone else's profile, cannot see warning points. So going to your profile to check on the points is rather pointless.

Edited by Tensor

iTunes.

Computers.

Three Mobile Broadband.

When computers first came out (I mean like desktop ones), they used to beep at you when you hit a wrong button.  I tell you that was truly annoying especially when first learning how to use one. 

Okay lets get this out straight away. Just because the Americans do something doesn't mean you have to do it. Gardens are for playing badminton in! Kitchens are for cooking in! But now when I open my windows in the summer all I can smell is idiots burning chuncks of beef in their gardens, de-evolution or what!  561443_510482678968552_291860479_n.jpg

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I came in two hours early for a meeting with some folks in Paris via videoconference and apparently, they cancelled it and forgot to tell me.

tumblr_mvhjyfoUWG1r36dvxo10_400.gif

• Like 2

A cameraman and editor of one of my wife's comedy sketches completely screwed her over!  He made promises and broke every single one of them.  Now, the release of her video parody is delayed for a full week, at least, all because of some arse who calls himself a "professional" yet acts like a child.  Tomfoolery, I say!

Tomfoolery, I say!

I've never seen the show Tomfoolery, although I definitely want to see it.
  • Like 1

I am on the bus and people are yelling and fighting!!!! Uhg I hate fights!!!! Nice way to start your day with a headache!!!!!

Had that yesterday when somebody didn't want to pay and refused to get off the bus until somebody forced him off which then created a street fight between them while the bus driver swiftly closed the doors and drove off

Edited by rachelshamyfan