The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
johnny-cake

The Venting/Complaining/Whining Thread

An entire class got on the bus!! I mean like 30 ppl on one stop!!!! What the hell is wrong with me and busses for crying out loud???

An entire class got on the bus!! I mean like 30 ppl on one stop!!!! What the hell is wrong with me and busses for crying out loud???

Did you have your "Bus Pants" on?

• Like 2

I HATE ALL THESE NEW EMOTICONS IN THIS SITE, it take lot of time to reach the old nice ones :(

• Like 1

Last Thursday the professor said that from now on the class starts at 10am instead of 11. I was here by ten anf now it is 10:30 and no one is here!!!! Except one girl who just arrived!!!! Plus the classroom stinks like something died in there!!!! Urgggg I can't believe that!!!!!!!!

Last night, I had a dream that I was napping on a warm beach...I could even hear the sound of water gently cascading down the mountain side; was I back in Puerto Rico? It was so peaceful. Suddenly, a bird flew by my head and produced a loud screeching howl.

Only, the screeching "bird" was really the sound of my screaming 11 month old Doberman puppy, and the "waterfall" was really the foul, putrid broth expelling from her bowels. Panicking, I jumped out of bed and ran to my bedroom door, only slowing down when I noticed the slippery slurry beginning to cover my bare feet. The "splash zone" extended 5 feet up my bedroom wall, and covered much of the floor in a sickening brown liquid not unlike flat coca-cola. Not even my television, laptop, suit case, or dresser were safe from her body's rebellion. Cleanup was less than enjoyable, to say the least.

Lessons learned:
1) It turns out that bleach and diarrhea combine to produce a stench that reeks of blood, death, and desperation.
2) Baseboards do not prevent liquid from getting behind them. I ripped that bad boy off the wall, bleached and sanded it, and now it appears...and smells...to be good as new.
3) Just because a dog treat is "organic, grain free, and gluten free" does not guarantee that your dog isn't allergic to something else in there, say, chicken, or poison (kidding about the poison! My other dogs did not get sick at all, and they are half her size).

On the bright side, my dog is doing much better and back to her usual puppy self :)

Please oh pleaseeee I am begging for this to never happen again!!!

Why I don´t have this type of events in my city? Whatever...I think those costumes will cost a fortune :hysteric:

Edited by Lissie

Its irritating when someone asks you to do something, and then you do it, and then hands it over to them, then some time passes, then they ask you to do the same thing again. then you remind them they have it then forgets it again and asks you why its not being done.

And they ask you to do something doable within a time frame but sends you half way across the world during that whole timeframe and when you get back, asks you why you werent able to finish the first task.

Also saying to go straight home from school and they know how long it takes to get from school to home, and also adding a private ride and saying not to ride in any public transportation and only ride in that private ride. What if that ride was hours late. do I ride a public transportation to fulfill that timeframe, i get in trouble for riding in a public transportation. or do i wait for the ride and get in trouble for getting home late. FOR GODS SAKES THINK OF WHAT YOURE SAYING.

Forcing a 6 year old to only be friends with who you select (80yr old people) and denying them to be friends with anyone else. 20 YRS later his friends will be over 1 hundred years old. then expecting him to give you a grand child the next day. A$$!

Don't select ones college degree and deny him to grow.(Like telling a computer programmer not to use the computer, telling a doctor not to hold a needle. telling a construction worker not to hold a hammer, telling a vegetarian not to eat vegetables, Telling sheldon not to think. =), telling a sailor to stay away from the ocean, telling a painter not to hold a brush telling a photographer not to hold a camera, telling a chef not to hold a knife) I hope i've maid my point.

Youre lucky i made THAT choice THAT day. otherwise...........

Theres a lot more but i'd like to keep my sanity intact. Maybe I should write a novel about it.

PS... Hi rachelshamyfan, long time no chat.... I didnt know this thread existed.

my heart is breaking and I don't think it can be fixed this time.

This really resounded to me so if it would be okay with you, here is a quote I found when I think I was in the same situation before.

"A final comfort that is small, but not cold: The heart is the only broken instrument that works. "

-T.E. Kalem

I teared a ligament on my left foot yesterday during my ballet class and it's the worst pain I ever felt in my life. Now I have up to 3 weeks of imobilization and it just sucks ;___; 

I teared a ligament on my left foot yesterday during my ballet class and it's the worst pain I ever felt in my life. Now I have up to 3 weeks of imobilization and it just sucks ;___;

I wish you the best Quirks(I love your name)!! We will keep you company!! :)

i hereby submit my official complaint regarding the fact that i complain incessantly about my life, myself, other people, society in general and humanity as a whole, and reality.

• Like 1

One of my roommates aunts now lives with us because she lost her home and boy do I miss when it was just three of us and our three cats. Now it's four of us our 26 cats!!! I'm not kidding. LOL. She's a cat lady but obviously an irresponsible one because three of her 10 cats were pregnant when we moved in so after they all have birth, we're up to 26 cats under one roof. She keeps the cats in cages and lets them out to stretch when she can daily. I even offered my bathroom for her to let them loose in there if she wishes so they can't stretch out and relax.

I officially declared this old when I went into my bathroom a bit ago and found a large pile of cat poop on the bathroom floor rug. She often leaves a cat or two out and I know it wasn't one of my original roommates cats who are nearly smaller than the pile of poop. LOL. It was one of the cat lady's 10 cats! Apparently this cat was sick. My bathroom smells so bad after I picked up the rug to dump it in the toilet, I needly puked. In all my 30 years, I've never been one to gag over animal poop. This was BAD. LOL.

She gets to find the soiled rug and wash it because I'm not. Long story short, I want the cat lady who lives in our living room rent free out!!! Haha. Lord help us. LOL.

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 1

i hereby submit my official complaint regarding the fact that i complain incessantly about my life, myself, other people, society in general and humanity as a whole, and reality.

The sad part She, is that if your anything like me, no one listens to your complaints.

One of my roommates aunts now lives with us because she lost her home and boy do I miss when it was just three of us and our three cats. Now it's four of us our 26 cats!!! I'm not kidding. LOL. She's a cat lady but obviously an irresponsible one because three of her 10 cats were pregnant when we moved in so after they all have birth, we're up to 26 cats under one roof. She keeps the cats in cages and lets them out to stretch when she can daily. I even offered my bathroom for her to let them loose in there if she wishes so they can't stretch out and relax.

I officially declared this old when I went into my bathroom a bit ago and found a large pile of cat poop on the bathroom floor rug. She often leaves a cat or two out and I know it wasn't one of my original roommates cats who are nearly smaller than the pile of poop. LOL. It was one of the cat lady's 10 cats! Apparently this cat was sick. My bathroom smells so bad after I picked up the rug to dump it in the toilet, I needly puked. In all my 30 years, I've never been one to gag over animal poop. This was BAD. LOL.

She gets to find the soiled rug and wash it because I'm not. Long story short, I want the cat lady who lives in our living room rent free out!!! Haha. Lord help us. LOL.

OMG there is nothing worse than being uncomfortable in your own home. 26 cats????????????? I can only imagine.. I hope she'll leave soon and everything will go back to normal!!! :)

Since I am in the complaining thread. I am feeling so tired!!! Haven't slept in two days cause of work. I was done earlier so I fell to sleep five hours ago. Now I am taking a break cause when I fell it was much earlier than bed time. The stupid thing is that my face is a little puffy now. It happened before cause of lack of sleeping and thank God now it's within normal. Funny thing my colleagues (and me though generally I don't like these things) wanted to go at a party. Lol they are all sleeping now :p

eta: And I haven't watched the promo YET!!! Now THAT is the reason why I should complain!!!!!!!!

Edited by Cecilia
  • Like 1

MJ, Isn't there a 2nd amendment remedy? I had a seal point siamese whom I loved -  but 26 cats? I also had a flat mate once whose cat resented me in his territory - ie the whole apartment. He left me a message on my bed. LOL.

And I hate that Sony is charging my credit card for stuff my son says in not his. Damn, changing over credit cards again!

• Like 1

The sad part She, is that if your anything like me, no one listens to your complaints.

oh, i have my close people (not so many) who listen and support, but i don't complain as much as i used too, so it's ok....

OMG there is nothing worse than being uncomfortable in your own home. 26 cats????????????? I can only imagine.. I hope she'll leave soon and everything will go back to normal!!! :)

You got that right!! I dislike living with the people I live with right now. but for rent reasons i have to. Its bad enough to have stress all day at work, but having stress for the rest of the day with the people you live with, i dont think i need to explain further. Anyone else out there stressed out with the people you live with?

MJ - Look on the bright side, at least now you can say this phrase "We have a clouder/glaring at home" colon capital d

• Like 1

I wish people could just say something was good rather than "it was sick, bad or they killed it"

I mean what's that about!?

That's called the evolution of language.  Those words have become idioms.