The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
johnny-cake

The Venting/Complaining/Whining Thread

I would like to state that Daylight Savings Time truly sucks. I want my hour of sleep back, damnit.

I would like to state that Daylight Savings Time truly sucks. I want my hour of sleep back, damnit.

Patience, you'll get it back in about eight months. :)

• Like 2

Nearly everyday I am at the university at 10 a.m. and return home at 9 p.m. It's so exhausting. :(

I really wanted to see the Mommy Observation preview today. I know the episode airs in three days anyway, but I was really looking forward to seeing the promo.

One of my roommates aunts now lives with us because she lost her home and boy do I miss when it was just three of us and our three cats. Now it's four of us our 26 cats!!! I'm not kidding. LOL. She's a cat lady but obviously an irresponsible one because three of her 10 cats were pregnant when we moved in so after they all have birth, we're up to 26 cats under one roof. She keeps the cats in cages and lets them out to stretch when she can daily. I even offered my bathroom for her to let them loose in there if she wishes so they can't stretch out and relax.

I officially declared this old when I went into my bathroom a bit ago and found a large pile of cat poop on the bathroom floor rug. She often leaves a cat or two out and I know it wasn't one of my original roommates cats who are nearly smaller than the pile of poop. LOL. It was one of the cat lady's 10 cats! Apparently this cat was sick. My bathroom smells so bad after I picked up the rug to dump it in the toilet, I needly puked. In all my 30 years, I've never been one to gag over animal poop. This was BAD. LOL.

She gets to find the soiled rug and wash it because I'm not. Long story short, I want the cat lady who lives in our living room rent free out!!! Haha. Lord help us. LOL.

May I make a suggestion MJ?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju237cj_mUk

• Like 1

Haha. Yes, so my two roommates and I and the umm, cat lady are in the process of moving to a larger, nicer apartment. Our current one SMELLS! That's not why we're moving but anyway (LOL), my roommate told his aunt and can only bring ONE cat with her to the new place. THANK GOD. I don't have to step over cats in my own bathroom any more.

But the thing is, she's known we were moving for a while and she's slacking on getting the cats adopted out. So that's going to be interesting. Hopefully she'll just take them all and leave to her mom's or something. LOL.

I stayed the night at our new place last night. It was great. Haha. I only going to the other place to move things out.

• Like 1

We've got the opposite problem here. Impossible to keep cats. Anything that's capable of making it's way out of this house never returns. Here be noisy boys with Nerf Guns! Preferable to go feral in the woods. Suspect the RSPB need to factor us into their research on the UK's songbird decline.

Enjoy your new place MJ :)

So just now I couldn't find my house keys despite me putting them in the same place every day

After a 30 minute search I found them in the fridge behind the butter

No idea how the frack they got there!

• Like 1

So just now I couldn't find my house keys despite me putting them in the same place every day

After a 30 minute search I found them in the fridge behind the butter

No idea how the frack they got there!

I know I shouldn't laugh, but I couldn't help it..! I'm so sorry..! :p

One of my roommates aunts now lives with us because she lost her home and boy do I miss when it was just three of us and our three cats. Now it's four of us our 26 cats!!! I'm not kidding. LOL. She's a cat lady but obviously an irresponsible one because three of her 10 cats were pregnant when we moved in so after they all have birth, we're up to 26 cats under one roof. She keeps the cats in cages and lets them out to stretch when she can daily. I even offered my bathroom for her to let them loose in there if she wishes so they can't stretch out and relax.I officially declared this old when I went into my bathroom a bit ago and found a large pile of cat poop on the bathroom floor rug. She often leaves a cat or two out and I know it wasn't one of my original roommates cats who are nearly smaller than the pile of poop. LOL. It was one of the cat lady's 10 cats! Apparently this cat was sick. My bathroom smells so bad after I picked up the rug to dump it in the toilet, I needly puked. In all my 30 years, I've never been one to gag over animal poop. This was BAD. LOL.She gets to find the soiled rug and wash it because I'm not. Long story short, I want the cat lady who lives in our living room rent free out!!! Haha. Lord help us. LOL.

26 cats?! Got room for one more..?! :p

I hate being so damn sensitive all the damn time. Crying over spilled milk doesn't even compare, more like crying over the possibility of milk I don't have spilling hits the nail on the head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't even know this thread existed. Well, get ready for some venting...

As some of you may or may not know, my father passed away this past weekend due to liver failure (knew it was coming, but not this soon). I am the eldest child between two children and my younger brother has a lot of social/mental problems. My mother and father have been divorced over 13 years and hated each other, so the burden of everything that has to be done has now been left to me.

I've never had to deal with anything like this and I feel quite lost and scared. I am 25 years old and now responsible for everything, including my brother, which is a difficult task in and of itself. I pride myself on never asking for help with anything (because I'm as stubborn as they come). The time has come to put an end to that and that is hard thing for me. I don't know how to deal with any of the emotions I am having on top of having to arrange a funeral, take care of my brother, talk to lawyers, sort out money, ect.

So there's my rant. I need to breathe.

As some of you may or may not know, my father passed away this past weekend due to liver failure (knew it was coming, but not this soon). I am the eldest child between two children and my younger brother has a lot of social/mental problems. My mother and father have been divorced over 13 years and hated each other, so the burden of everything that has to be done has now been left to me.

I've never had to deal with anything like this and I feel quite lost and scared. I am 25 years old and now responsible for everything, including my brother, which is a difficult task in and of itself. I pride myself on never asking for help with anything (because I'm as stubborn as they come). The time has come to put an end to that and that is hard thing for me. I don't know how to deal with any of the emotions I am having on top of having to arrange a funeral, take care of my brother, talk to lawyers, sort out money, ect.

I am so, so sorry.  I can't even imagine all that you are dealing with right now.

I'm still a newbie but I wanted to give you a big HUG and let you know I'm thinking of you and sending lots of positive vibes~~~~.

If anyone deserves to rant it's you !

I can't even begin to guess what you're going through.

But our prayers and thoughts are with with you.

We (my wife and I) don't know you, but if you ever want to vent in a private PM feel free to contact us.

We are good listeners.

Your Friend,

Mike (& Eloise) 

I am so so sorry for your loss. 

Even if you know, that this day will come, it's hitting you so hard, when it's finally there. Unfortunately I know this feeling, too. I hope you have someone, who is there for you at this time. You should have time for grieving and not to make all of these things, must be the worst.

A big hug for you!

There are some scumbags in this world!

My step dads niece had her house burgled and the thieves took the ashes of their dead baby!

Oh my God that's horrible!!!!! They must be devastated!! I honestly don't know what to say!!!! :( :( :(

They've put an appeal out in the London papers so if the thieves have any kindness in them they will return them whichever which way!

How devastating!!  I hope there is some shred of goodness in them so they return them.

Finding a job is hard work

Just applied for a perfectly normal office admin assistant and got a reply asking me to write a hand written letter explaining a day out I've been on

I mean what!?

Finding a job is hard work

Just applied for a perfectly normal office admin assistant and got a reply asking me to write a hand written letter explaining a day out I've been on

I mean what!?

Think of it as a good thing Rachel. You write well so are already at an advantage. They don't know it, but they've done you a favour and given you a head start.

Now, stop faffing about on here and go get a pen (that's the Mother in me speaking). ;)

• Like 1

Tut, tut, procrastination (shakes head). :)

• Like 1