The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
johnny-cake

The Venting/Complaining/Whining Thread

I JUST DROPPED ALL MY SPAGHETTI ON THE FLOOR :cry:

just pick it up and put it back on the plate..like Joey on "Friends" ...it's all goooood!

• Like 3

just pick it up and put it back on the plate..like Joey on "Friends" ...it's all goooood!

Oh my gosh, hahaha. I totally would 'cause there was a lot, but I'm a tad misophobic. I made a new meal instead.

• Like 1

So haven't posted much in past couple of days as I've been completely devastated by the lose of my fur baby Bubba. Some of you know he was having heath problems. Took him to the vet a while back for sedated Xrays, and due to his anxiety kicking in his adrenaline they could not sedate him. I had to go pick him up still sedated but not coherent. He was unable to walk, had no control over bodily functions, and at 100lb It wasn't easy to move him out of the backseat of my car. I  

let him rest for a few days after all that, and found a new vet. New vet agreed with old that it sounded like it was his heart, and he wanted to sedate him and get Xrays. However, his heart was so enlarged, that the medication to sedate him put him into cardiac arrest. I am just completely lost and numb.  He was such a good boy, If you would have met him you'd know how cruelly poetic it is that he died because his heart was to big....

DSCF0662.jpg

Stewie, my condolences.  Losing a pet, especially one you've had for a while is devastating.  Please accept my good thoughts to you.  

Stewie, my condolences.  Losing a pet, especially one you've had for a while is devastating.  Please accept my good thoughts to you.  

Thank you!! I miss him so much, he had his own personality, thats for sure! I caved to him, and my dad would always have his back.. He knew he was loved!! As an example here is a video of us eating chips!! SPOILED!!

http://youtu.be/qD91v7pM6RI

Edited by EvilStewie
  • Like 1

People coming back from a night out and just standing in the middle of the road and having a very LONG and LOUD chat at 3am

Never mind that I'm trying to sleep

• Like 2

There was this guy I went a few dates with once, then he decided we should just be friends 'cause he wanted more than I did, and I was like fair enough.
Then he got a girlfriend.
But now, he recently messaged me, saying, "Hey, haven't spoken in ages!"
I just checked his page, and lo and behold, he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore.

Like, he's literally only messaging me 'cause he's afraid of being alone.
But he's sexual, and I'm asexual, and I don't even like him even romantically.
It just pisses me off to be honest. Like, I see his game, and I ain't playin' it.

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 1

There was this guy I went a few dates with once, then he decided we should just be friends 'cause he wanted more than I did, and I was like fair enough.

Then he got a girlfriend.

But now, he recently messaged me, saying, "Hey, haven't spoken in ages!"

I just checked his page, and lo and behold, he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore.

Like, he's literally only messaging me 'cause he's afraid of being alone.

But he's sexual, and I'm asexual, and I don't even like him even romantically.

It just pisses me off to be honest. Like, I see his game, and I ain't playin' it.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling valued by this person for who you actually are! I personal think you should focus on those people who accept you for all that you are, not just for the bits they like, and the hope that other parts of you are changeable. He should have respected you from the beginning. I personally don't think he did. If he did, he wouldn't have suggested being friends only to then not keep in touch. If he had kept in touch I would view they whole thing differently but.. he didn't.  :/

Edited by EvilStewie
  • Like 1

I'm sorry you aren't feeling valued by this person for who you actually are! I personal think you should focus on those people who accept you for all that you are, not just for the bits they like, and the hope that other parts of you are changeable. He should have respected you from the beginning. I personally don't think he did. If he did, he wouldn't have suggested being friends only to then not keep in touch. If he had kept in touch I would view they whole thing differently but.. he didn't.  :/

I haven't even responded to him. I'm only valued by him as a 'potential partner' but that didn't work out before, so I ain't gonna reply to him.

I wasn't respected. I explained to him flat-out, "Hey, I'm not ready to kiss, or hold hands. Can we go super slowly?"

I even tried to make him watch TBBT, so I could say, "See Sheldon and Amy? I'm like Sheldon." When Sheldon says he's not good at social interaction, or being intimate, or whatnot, I would say, "Same" but he never got the super obvious hints or the even more obvious "I WANNA GO SLOOOOW!" Haha.

And then he said "I think I want more from you than you want from me, so this won't work out, let's be friends" and he never talked to me again.

I'm totally okay with that. Less people to be social with, the less I have to make space for them in my life.

So, yeah, I've not replied to his message. If he wants to talk to me now only 'cause he's newly single, he can find someone else.

And I'm sorry about your dog by the way :(

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 1

People coming back from a night out and just standing in the middle of the road and having a very LONG and LOUD chat at 3am

Never mind that I'm trying to sleep

RACHEL,

Are you sure we didn't used to be neighbors?

We had a guy that would walk down the street on the second and last night of the month (a day after the welfare checks came out) and he would always be yelling and hitting his buddy all over the street !

Did I mention he was by himself? 

Edited by walnutcowboy

To Stewie, I've only just seen your post about your dog. I'm so sorry for your loss. There are tears in my eyes. I don't know what to say except that I know you loved him, he loved you, and that you gave him the best home ever. My sincere condolences. He'll be at Rainbow Bridge. (((((Hug)))))

A slightly annoying thing happened at work yesterday

Basically my job is to process share certificates that people are selling and somebody sent one in that had been used by their cat to "relieve" itself, they put a note about this in the envelope but this wasnt seen till the certificate had been handled and it stank as well....gross

They could of done either of two things, put the cert in a plastic wallet so it didn't need handling or just request a new one!

• Like 1

A slightly annoying thing happened at work yesterday

Basically my job is to process share certificates that people are selling and somebody sent one in that had been used by their cat to "relieve" itself, they put a note about this in the envelope but this wasnt seen till the certificate had been handled and it stank as well....gross

They could of done either of two things, put the cert in a plastic wallet so it didn't need handling or just request a new one!

Hahaha, what a situation!

• Like 1

"Isn't It Time" ( my favorite BEACH BOYS song) to bring this thread back together again ?!?.

I spent most of my day with my X satellite company who was SUPPOSE to send me a box (twice) so I could send back their cra....I mean stuff.

They couldn't find the last case number that gave me an extra 45 days !

So they sent me to collections !

They SAY they corrected the problem, YEAH RIGHT !

The tracking number for UPS was incorrect !

UPS couldn't find me using ANY address (sender or mine) !

Now they are saying I have to send their shi....stuff to THEM and they will pay me back, YEAH RIGHT !

I'll try a little BEACH BOYS before going to sleep before starting again. I don't know if even they will work.

• Like 1

When there was a science show on TV, and someone said "infinite gravity", I would yell at the TV,  "there's no such thing as infinite gravity. It's only a very large number." After several years of my yelling, Neil DeGrasse Tyson adopted my position.  Yelling at the TV works, but it takes too long.

My current rant is the Size of a Point. A point has no size. 

Last night, a woman came to see the woman that lives upstairs. That was at about 9.30. And then at about 10.10, the same woman was back. She was outside with the man that lives upstairs. He didn't say much but she kept having a go at him. She said f**king many times. She said I don't like how you've treated her. She's my friend and I love her. And she said I'm going to kick your f**king head in. You f**king c**t.

I heard enough things like that where I used to live.