The Venting/Complaining/Whining Thread

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those wanting to know how the kittens are doing: BTW, meet Bilbo and Frodo. I caught this when I went in to feed them.

Yeah, they're running around in our spare room. We have to keep them separated from our other cats, until we get the feline leukemia results back. The picture I put up was after we got them settled do

Is there going to be a season 8?.... If not I'm in the right thread!!

Posted Images

i say we go vigilante on their asses: pitchforks, burning gasoline torches, all of that.

I'm with you! Let's go.

EDIT::: I talked to someone a few minutes ago and the cops are going to arrest the guy but they have to be careful -he is an ex convict (killed about 3 men that we have records of, at least) and is considered armed and dangerous.

He moved into the complex by marrying a woman that already lived here.

There is now a new law going to effect, that if you are dating or marrying someone and they move in here,they have to have a background check.

If they 'fail' the check OR refuse to even have it done...immediate eviction.

Also, a curfew is being put into effect,too.....7:30 PM for children up to the age of 16 and 10 PM for those 17 years of age+ (changes depending on what time the sun goes down, inclement weather,etc)

:icon_arrowu: Wow that is crazy stuff.

Just got home. Was locked out of the house for nearly 2 hours, had to call a locksmith - cost $200 :(

I thought of Neal Caffrey from White Collar today, wish he was my friend :( Not only would I have saved $200 and learnt to pick locks but my life would be more exciting.

Now I have to study for my exams !!! :( :(

I hate studying, i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it

why cant schools be all about learning about fun things, not be tested on it. ARGH. Learning is so much fun, but studying is a pain in the ass.

23rd of November ...can't wait for it. Its the day I finish my last damn exam and I'm leaving the next day for south korea.

Time is so sloooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

Ok I'm done with whining, I shall go back to study now.

I am not sure if this is a vent or a happy/bursting with joy moment :

I am being forced to go over for dinner with my Bitch In Law next Thursday and I was going to bring a dish along.I was thinking of making some snow cones...or something a little more..mothy heh heh heh :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

Started to listen to a mass in radio this sunday, and what did I hear?

-a jazz band in full swing!!!

I mean they had gotten a jazz band to do the musical stuff for the mass.

Now, I have nothing against jazz, I like it even, but in a church, during a mass, I do not think so.

Started to listen to a mass in radio this sunday, and what did I hear?

-a jazz band in full swing!!!

I mean they had gotten a jazz band to do the musical stuff for the mass.

Now, I have nothing against jazz, I like it even, but in a church, during a mass, I do not think so.

SHERMINATOR,

Sorry for your bad experience, if you want to try again, my church has a web site.

They can be found at Churchofthewoods.org. you can watch the last few services.

Try it you might like it!

SHERMINATOR,

Sorry for your bad experience, if you want to try again, my church has a web site.

They can be found at Churchofthewoods.org. you can watch the last few services.

Try it you might like it!

I might watch it if I had internet at home. Alas, I do not. Still, maybe I could get them streamed into a memory stick so I could watch them at home. I'm especially keen at seeing those scantily clad virgins dancing around the walnut trees!

Okay, I hate to be an a**, but I have to say this, because it's getting on my nerves:

The word is spelled desiccated. With one s and double c.

-Not dessicated. (because that does not mean anything)

Phew, I feel better now.

Every 3 months I see the same Dr. to adjust my meds. to keep me "normal". For the second time in a year, he got my name AND sex wrong on the scripts.

It takes hours to get it corrected if he has already left the building.