The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
johnny-cake

The Venting/Complaining/Whining Thread

VIENNA, I think you'll find this site is a little different than others. I have been here since about July and I feel I have REAL friends here (you know who you are).

As long you are fair to others, you will find they will be fair to you.

As I've said elsewhere, welcome, and enjoy.

I hate my life. I queued up from 3am to see my favourite band and never got to hear them doing a soundcheck or me them after the concert. Lucky people at sydney got to meet my favourite band after the concert, before the concert - get pics, autographs and even a hug. Plus they even got one of the band members at a local club as the dj.

dammit, dammit, dammit.

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER!,

Have you tried to reach them on facebook/twitter?

I have been in contact with Peter Tork (of MONKEES fame), and now know when he and his will be in the "hood"

Give it a try, it couldn't hurt. It would show them you REALLY care!

PS what is the name of the band?

They do have twitter and facebook - but they really are not the type of band who would "tweet." I have sent them several messages through there though, never got a reply. The band is called Radiohead.

nope, there isn't any. I could get hold of it, but there would be no point - they receive thousands of letters every year and fans go unanswered.

Thanks for helping :icon_razz:

I think I was suffering from post concert depression, psychologists actually say its real. never knew that haha, fun fact of the day. :icon_exclaim:

Take it from a kind of "expert" on depression, it's possible to get depressed over almost anything.

Hope you're OK now!

I am thankful to have a job in times like these but the hours are killing me.

Wednesday I did 11am-8pm, no break.

Last night I did 6pm-3:30am, no break.

Tonight I did 5:30-2:30, no break.

Tomorrow I go in from 5:30-2 again, then on Sunday 5:30-1, and then on Monday I go in from 9am-7pm.

I am going to die.

I am thankful to have a job in times like these but the hours are killing me.

Wednesday I did 11am-8pm, no break.

Last night I did 6pm-3:30am, no break.

Tonight I did 5:30-2:30, no break.

Tomorrow I go in from 5:30-2 again, then on Sunday 5:30-1, and then on Monday I go in from 9am-7pm.

I am going to die.

I hope I'm not being too personal, but where do you live and what kind of work are you doing?

In California if you work 4 hours you get a 10 or 20 min.(I'm not sure which anymore) break (on company time), 5 or hours, you get the break and also at least a 1/2 hour lunch break (on your time).

In any case I hoped this helped, and Good luck!

PS I hope you're getting paid enough to make it worth while!

Ugh. Just got off work. Was a wonderful day right up until this lady, who is my friends mom, PISSED ME THE HELL OFF by rejecting my, "hello" to her with a mean look. She's been doing this to me for a while and I'm freakin' done. She lost her son almost a year ago in the Philippines and I feel for her so much. She hadn't seen him in 10 YEARS and had to go back to see him in a coffin. I GET IT. Sometimes terrible events change people but I would think if your life becomes so awful that you do everything in your power to push everyone around you away, then you need to reevaluate your life and maybe seek some help. Even her daughter is avoiding her these days because she's a totally different person now. So negative. What a shame. I was so fuming mad earlier that I was crying. I don't LIKE when people are bitchy/rude to me when I didn't do anything!!!!

End rant. LOL.

Monique

On the plus side, she just apologized to me through facebook after I messaged her about it. We'll see if she changes.

Monique

Haha, I feel for you Monique...

I, on the other hand, has had a terrible day, because I put way too much of my life into football/soccer... Chelsea lost today, which just ruined my entire day.

It is my considered opinion that all mediums and psychics should be burned at stake.

-and same goes for those wicca girls.

That would teach them not to mess with things you should mess with.

I hope I'm not being too personal, but where do you live and what kind of work are you doing?

In California if you work 4 hours you get a 10 or 20 min.(I'm not sure which anymore) break (on company time), 5 or hours, you get the break and also at least a 1/2 hour lunch break (on your time).

In any case I hoped this helped, and Good luck!

PS I hope you're getting paid enough to make it worth while!

Well, I am a manager at a large movie theater chain.

I can take a 10 minute break when I please if I need to, and most of the time my shifts are long enough to where I could take two 10-minute breaks (my shifts are always 7+ hours).

I am also somewhat obligated to take at least a 30 minute lunch and it's highly encouraged, but managers are exempt and are the only ones that can sign a "break waiver" in case it's too busy and we can't get to it.

Overall, I don't make that much money. In-N-Out employees start at higher pay than me. I am getting good money for all the overtime, though.

Today kind of sucked.

I woke up and was having a panic attack almost instantly. I freaked out and called my mom (who was at work) and she talked me through it.

Then I went to work, only to realize the janitors left the front doors unlocked and didn't arm the building when they left, so one of my newer employees was already hanging out in the building, ALONE. Omg. I educated him, however, and told him to never go in unless a manager is there, lol.

Then I went to turn on the neon lights and one sparked and caught fire. I panicked a little (more than I would normally since I was still on edge from the morning) and I ran to the office and unlocked the door with my keys and my key ring snapped because I was so frantic and just kept moving without taking my keys out of the door.

The fire put itself out after about 15 minutes of me watching it.

Then I went outside and accidentally stepped on a snail. :\

This is why I never work Mondays. I was doing my boss a favor. Nevah again.

KYZZX,

FYI: Several stores in Ca.have been sued for having "break waivers".

I'm sure sorry you had such a bad day.

I can really, really relate to your attacks.

I have been getting them since the fungus attack INSIDE my brain (5 years now)

If you ever want to talk send me a PM.

Sometimes it helps to talk to someone who's going through the same thing.

Hope today is better!

• Like 1

Why, oh why we call good people angels???

I mean angels are not good. Theyre downright nasty.

I mean in the Bible, for example, angels descend unto Egypt, and kill all the firstborn children therein.

-they kill tens of thousands innocent children! Does not sound very good behavior to me.

No. Angels are nasty characters that will kill you as soon as look at you.

So, remember this next time you decide to say that somebody is an angel.

-unless you use the moniker on some mass murderer, of course.

Okay, I'm irratated with myself. I have to think about what classes I want to take next quater. Other than my alective, I have not a clue what I want to take.

Any suggestions?

ehhhhq4r dfdsfasdf4r56y78u90-[adsf43rtyuikopoiukjyhrgftdxsz2345678uj jebjvbybvwrwdtbw

?.,mnbfsvdaagertgrtfgrftgedggfggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggr85764444443tggb nm,,,m

:icon_arrowu: Slam's head against laptop keyboard.

here is my little moan

on the 15th november i upgraded my phone for the new nokia lumia 920 from phones4u with the new 4g thing from EE but the sim wasnt working so i took it back and they replaced it and again the sim not working, cue hours spent on the phone and going to the shop trying to find out the problem with no success because it seems nobody knows whats wrong until now

Apparantly something to do with the software is not working properly and now i have been left without an internet enabled phone or even a phone for nearly 2 weeks :icon_eek:

I have now cancelled the whole sodding thing and will sort out getting a proper working upgrade today or 2moro

It is my considered opinion that all mediums and psychics should be burned at stake.

-and same goes for those wicca girls.

That would teach them not to mess with things you should mess with.

That's not nice. Wishing death upon others? Tisk tisk.

Monique