The Venting/Complaining/Whining Thread

johnny-cake

I never come here anymore except once in a while to lurk, once in a blue moon to post. Just as well, it's like the Jim Parsons capital of the internet.

I bet if you started posting more topics about Johnny instead of complaining about how many people like Jim Parsons compared to him, you'd be surprised at how many people would love to participate :-). You even inspired me to go look for a bunch of hot pictures of Johnny in the photo thread the last time you posted in there. People care about Johnny too and it's a shame you don't give everyone a chance just because Jim is very popular. Unfortunately, all I ever see from you (from what I can remember) is complaints about this very topic when you could be sharing some KICK ASS information and pictures of Johnny with us instead. 

Something for you to think about.

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB

No it never catches on. I have done it before. It's fine dude, I mean I guess I should just shut my trap, I only ever complain on here. There must be something about forums that puts me in a sour mood, I have already left two other forums recently. It has actually been quite benificial. I just highly doubt anyone cares about my silly ridiculous fangirlish obsession with Johnny. I should just really not go so far with it. It's humiliating.

Last night's episode of Two and a Half Men made we want to kill myself. It was so mind-boggling bad and annoying because it featured the one whore I hated to see return. When I found out that she was returning, I was furious and I dreaded the minutes until the episode aired and sure enough when it did I was right about how annoying it (and she) was.

After seeing that dreadful excuse of an episode, I actually turned to TBS to watch reruns of TBBT for therapeutic comfort, but as helpful as the were, to quote Bernadette, "It wasn't enough! Nothing will ever be enough!"

Love,

Vienna

Edited by VaVaVienna

in continuation with my previous post i would like to add that so far after having the phone since nov 15 they still cant get a sim to work and i have run out of patience, even if the store is trying to give me free stuff for my inconvenience am hoping by monday a solution will be sorted otherwise AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What about vegetarians then?

-big fakes the lot of them!

I mean most vegetarians stop eating meat just so they can be the center of the attention in the workplace's cafeteria!

Seriously.

You all know these narcissistic vegetarians...

-because when they step into cafeteria they start shouting:

'does this food have meat in it??? How about that???

-cause I cannot eat meat!!! I'm a vegetarian, you see, a vegetarian!!!!

-you there, at the back, did you hear me??? I said I'm a vegetarian!!!'

'I know, you told us last week. And week before that...'

'Hey, do not take that tone with me! I can see that steak your eating!!! That's murder!!!

-I do not kill animals for food!!! Because I am a Vegetarian!!!!!!!'

Intolerable lot, arent they, these so called vegetarians???

So tonight on on Channel Nine site they show The 43 Peculiarity, but did they show that episode?   NO!  We got another repeat, the Nimoy one, not one of my favorites.  SO now we are two episodes behind the USA, this week it will be three.

I twisted my ankle.... again!

yep you do it once you do it twice or more.  You need to get some balance work to strengthen your ankle before doing anything too physical.  BTW I twisted my three times and each time simply from walking. 

I never come here anymore except once in a while to lurk, once in a blue moon to post. Just as well, it's like the Jim Parsons capital of the internet.

It's a shame because I enjoyed your Johnny pics a lot,  he just doesn't do enough press does he?  I mean when was the last time there was an article or photo or magazine spread for him?  I wonder if he just hates doing that sort of stuff?  

What about vegetarians then?

-big fakes the lot of them!

I mean most vegetarians stop eating meat just so they can be the center of the attention in the workplace's cafeteria!

Seriously.

You all know these narcissistic vegetarians...

-because when they step into cafeteria they start shouting:

'does this food have meat in it??? How about that???

-cause I cannot eat meat!!! I'm a vegetarian, you see, a vegetarian!!!!

-you there, at the back, did you hear me??? I said I'm a vegetarian!!!'

'I know, you told us last week. And week before that...'

'Hey, do not take that tone with me! I can see that steak your eating!!! That's murder!!!

-I do not kill animals for food!!! Because I am a Vegetarian!!!!!!!'

Intolerable lot, arent they, these so called vegetarians???

I have found myself behind that type person MORE than once.

I don't like how they portray Texans in movies and in tv shows. Even on TBBT

We all don't have horses, and cowboy boots, and drive pick ups.

Where I live close to is very urban. (Dallas)

Very multicultural. I listen to pop music and RnB

I don't like country.

Jim is from Houston. A Very urban big city

I just hate that they portray us as cowboys with tumbleweeds rolling down the streets.

Grrrrr

Edited by Shamyfan

Today started off with me going to school and them giving me 'run around' about my financial aid and classes

and is ending with..

My mom getting a call from the doctor, she has to have yet another heart surgery. This will be around Christmas. She has a pacemaker because of her enlarged heart. Her first one almost shocked her to death, this one she has now; the battery is almost out. And the doctor told her five year's ago if she had a third surgery (this will be her third) that she'd most likely die on the table, and if she made it that this is the last pacemaker she could have. No more after this, and they only last 5-6 years, so that means I only have a few more year's left with her, if she makes it.

Today started off with me going to school and them giving me 'run around' about my financial aid and classes  and is ending with..  My mom getting a call from the doctor, she has to have yet another heart surgery. This will be around Christmas. She has a pacemaker because of her enlarged heart. Her first one almost shocked her to death, this one she has now; the battery is almost out. And the doctor told her five year's ago if she had a third surgery (this will be her third) that she'd most likely die on the table, and if she made it that this is the last pacemaker she could have. No more after this, and they only last 5-6 years, so that means I only have a few more year's left with her, if she makes it.

Oh my God, what devastating news..! My thoughts and prayers are with you all right now.

Today started off with me going to school and them giving me 'run around' about my financial aid and classes

and is ending with..

My mom getting a call from the doctor, she has to have yet another heart surgery. This will be around Christmas. She has a pacemaker because of her enlarged heart. Her first one almost shocked her to death, this one she has now; the battery is almost out. And the doctor told her five year's ago if she had a third surgery (this will be her third) that she'd most likely die on the table, and if she made it that this is the last pacemaker she could have. No more after this, and they only last 5-6 years, so that means I only have a few more year's left with her, if she makes it.

I am so sorry. I went thru that w my mom 2 yrs ago. It's so hard to go thru when u see someone you love suffer.

Stay strong

God bless you, your mom and your family.

yep you do it once you do it twice or more.  You need to get some balance work to strengthen your ankle before doing anything too physical.  BTW I twisted my three times and each time simply from walking. 

I twist mine and I start swearing...

I have a nervous,sensitive stomach so I usually watch what I eat, and consume adequate amounts of bulky fiber (yes, like Sheldon and his cereal grouping).Fried,fatty foods especially set it off.

Yesterday was my son's  6th  birthday,though, so I went whole-hog: fried chicken, brown rice, green beans, cake, ice cream, candy....it was AWFUL.

Well,needless to say,I woke up with serious stomach *ahem* problems this morning.

I was in the middle of problem #2 (if you know what I mean...) this morning when my son burst in to tell me he was going to miss the bus.

Picture this -- a crazy woman with crazy stupid hair,pinching it off midway, running outside in over-sized boxers, trying to not...'go', freezing cold, no bra, chasing my son trying to get his coat and backpack on, and flagging the bus down at the same time.

And it is about 20F out.

Well,I caught the bus and my son had his coat and backpack on (after a few whacking-in-the-face incidents) but NEVER again.....

I have a nervous,sensitive stomach so I usually watch what I eat, and consume adequate amounts of bulky fiber (yes, like Sheldon and his cereal grouping).Fried,fatty foods especially set it off.Yesterday was my son's  6th  birthday,though, so I went whole-hog: fried chicken, brown rice, green beans, cake, ice cream, candy....it was AWFUL.Well,needless to say,I woke up with serious stomach *ahem* problems this morning.I was in the middle of problem #2 (if you know what I mean...) this morning when my son burst in to tell me he was going to miss the bus.Picture this -- a crazy woman with crazy stupid hair,pinching it off midway, running outside in over-sized boxers, trying to not...'go', freezing cold, no bra, chasing my son trying to get his coat and backpack on, and flagging the bus down at the same time.And it is about 20F out.Well,I caught the bus and my son had his coat and backpack on (after a few whacking-in-the-face incidents) but NEVER again.....

Aww... *hug*

But Happy 6th Birthday for your son, though... :)