The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 2.02

CBS has announced the details of Episode 2.02 of The Big Bang Theory.

"The Codpiece Topology" - When Leonard sees Penny with a handsome new guy, he enters into a rebound relationship with Sheldon's nemesis, Leslie Winkle, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Sept. 29 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Get more information in our Episode Guide.

The ratings for last night's episode are out, the show ranked 2nd in it's slot with 8.71 million viewers and a 3.3/9 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic.

The vanity card for last night's episode can be found here on ChuckLorre.com, there are 2 as it was censored on TV for reasons quite clear.

cigggy, wine and re-watching this episode. Since I'm on my own, thought I'd share the lines that make me laugh ot loud like an idiot:

Leonard: Id appreciate it if you make yourself scarce

Sheldon: Leonard, I'm a published theoretical physicist with two doctorates and an IQ which cannot be measured by normal tests. How much scarcer could I be?

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

cigggy, wine and re-watching this episode.

I like it :D.

Episode is great. I saw it again last night, Sheldon controlling Mario "jump, jump, jump you little plumber" :D. Scenes between Sheldon and Leslie Winkle are just perfect.

For someone who makes fun of penny's attention span, Sheldon sure has the same problem at times

Those are the fast affiliates? Nice! If this keeps up, they should be good for at least two more seasons. Sheldon teminates Sarah again:icon_cool:

By 'Sarah' I assume you mean The Sarah Connor Chronicles... Where did that go wrong.......

Howard mocking Raj with the story from Richard the slave girl *LOL*

Loved Sheldon playing that old Mario game *LOL*

Loved Leslies facial expression when Sheldon interrupted her and Leonard *LOL*

every interruption by Sheldon from Leslies and Leonards date was fun *LOL*
Penny explaining Schrodingers cat to her friend Eric *LOL*

Leslie kissing Leonard (she wanted to out - passion Penny) and then Pennys sees it and she kissed Eric too and it was so much fun watching that "contest" *LOL*