The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
suezelda

Where in the World.....

....are you? And when did you become aware of the TBBT?

I am in Switzerland and I only became aware of TBBT when my ex husband took my two kids to England in early April of this year. My kids had told me it was funny so I watched it and by the time the kids came home I had a soft kitty t shirt, a Jim Parsons wallpaper, all the DVD's and a membership of this site.

BASINGER!

Thats funny! My story is quite dull.

London is my location and TBBT crept up on me slowly. I have no idea when it happened but it was one of the only things I would find myself watching. I really didn't think it would continue as long as it has.

Then not too long ago, I thought 'Gawd I'm completely obsessed without this show. I wondered if anyone else is?' Well…..:icon_lol:

United States (Massachusetts) Totally found TBBT by accident been a fan ever since found out my brother has been a fan for years nice to talk episode shop with.He did the Sheldon "Knock" to my wife on our vacation home and it was hilarious :icon_lol:

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Usuahia, Argentina (almost falling off the map). I've been watching the show practicaly since it began. A friend of mine had seen the Pilot and told me to check it out (I was living in Schaumburg, IL, USA at that time). By then only 3 episodes had aired so I catched up and I've been watching ever since.

I have been obsessed though, since mid season 3.

United States, Augusta, Georgia. Been watching since episode one aired in September, 2007.

United States, Augusta, Georgia. Been watching since episode one aired in September, 2007.

Hello fellow Southerner. I am in Georgia too. :)

Well, how y'all doin'?

:icon_lol:

Well, how y'all doin'?

:icon_lol:

We are fine, thank you, just sitting here sipping some sweet iced tea. :)

United States. Los Angeles, California. :D

I heard people talking about it during season 1, but didn't catch on until the next year or so. I watched a couple episodes but must have just been mentally preoccupied. Then, one day, I was watching an episode that my mom had on, and I downloaded all the seasons that night and watched everything in a matter of days. Been obsessed since.