The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rhys_Sutherland

Best Video Game you have ever played

for me it has to be Grand theft auto san andreas due to it griping storyline and wide range of play shame it didnt come out later for better graphics and a wider online game

Hmm..its a tie between Call of duty 4 or SWAT4, both first person shooter games. I had tons of fun playing those games online in clan matches.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Omikron: The Nomad Soul http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omikron:_The_Nomad_Soul

I had it on my Sega Dreamcast, and then I got the PC version. I was totally obsessed with that game, and the premise was pretty revolutionary for the time.. also, the music was by David Bowie.

Technology advanced and then the game wasn't compatible on my PC anymore.. I even wrote an email to ATI complaining that my graphics card would not take it since the game became old.. "they responded: there are plenty of new games you can play... move on" LOL

The game is by Quantic Dream, the same ones who made Heavy Rain. I love that game as well. I am still playing it as I am trying to get all the possible finales.

Second: Final Fantasy VII of course :D

I'd say GTA: San Andreas too. What a long and winding storyline but it was fun to go through. The main character was fun to control and just the exploration of the land was great fun in itself from speeding around in cars, on bikes, in a plane, jet pack even!!!

I still hold a soft spot in my memory for GTA: Vice City as it was the first GTA game I ever played and first game I owned on PS2. I had never played a game like that before that was so free roaming so that aspect along with the interesting storyline and 80s theme just made it that much more memorable.

Can't wait for GTA V!

I never was much of a big gamer but I do like Super Mario Brother games. I have many for a few different systems. I also enjoy 1080 Avalanche on GameCube.

Not much of a gamer either, I tend toward strategy/sim games. Civ V was really the last one I deeply got into, and I haven't played in a few months.

A few over the decades I have loved have been (recently) Goldeneye Reloaded, Batman Arkham City and Halo 3. I loved Colin McCray for the Xbox and Tekken 3 for the old Play station...

and going back to when I was a kid in the 80's, I used to really enjoy Ghostbusters for The Spectrum 48 k!!! LMAO

Matt

It's such a tough call, hard to pick one... but if I have to, I'll choose the long story in Star Control II.

Urban Terror mod for Quake III. Its old, but it's how we always end our lan parties.

A few over the decades I have loved have been (recently) Goldeneye Reloaded, Batman Arkham City and Halo 3. I loved Colin McCray for the Xbox and Tekken 3 for the old Play station...

and going back to when I was a kid in the 80's, I used to really enjoy Ghostbusters for The Spectrum 48 k!!! LMAO

Matt

i did enjoy the proper rally games myself