The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bazinga_73

Castle

Totally out of curiosity, does anyone here watch the show Castle?...I know it's far from BBT, but I still think it's worth tuning in to myself :)

• Like 2

Totally out of curiosity, does anyone here watch the show Castle?...I know it's far from BBT, but I still think it's worth tuning in to myself :)

My friend's a total fan. She keeps writting letters to stana (beckett)...and never sending them xD

I've never watched it. The only thing that makes me somewhat curious about it is that it stars Firefly's Nathan Fillion.

It's one of my favorite show, even if I'm a little disappointed by the season 5 in general and the cliffinger. 

• Like 1

Bumping this old thing to say at least Castle got a frakking proposal - none of this "let the viewers die in their seats waiting while we go off and do something else". And I have enjoyed the show immensely in marathons since February. I recommend it  - even if Captain Tightpants does get a little tight in the pants. And it never rains or snows in NYC. Who knew!

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 1

I started watching it in the summer but I stopped midway to the season 2. Not that I didn't like it but it's like I loved it. I was most intrigued by her mother's story and I would like to start watching it again sometime.

I am honestly surprised no one uses this thread.

I love Castle :)

I think the season 6 finale has been pretty bad which is why I have not been watching regularly at the moment. 

Edited by Dannii

I love Castle! There have been some amazing episodes this season. The Castle as a P.I. story arc has been quite funny and the one where Castle was a substitute teacher might be the best of the season so far. The promo for tonight looks great. I'm on the west coast so I haven't seen it yet.

• Like 2

Their two-parters never fail to deliver in my opinion. Loved "Tick Tick Tick" and "Boom" back in season 2 and I loved "Target" and "Hunt" very much. I enjoy how they've actually taken a trip to Paris with a second unit (local people) to shoot there. If only I had known back then...

I am glad we got another season - I haven't watched most of the season because I didn't have the time and I didn't wanna get sucked in in case they would not renew the show.

So here I am, as soon as my final is done, I am catching up! :) 

• Like 2

I watched the season finale last night.  It was written beautifully as a series finale.  It was a good series finale.  I hope that Season 8 doesn't mean that it over stayed it's welcome.

• Like 1

Multiple sources are reporting that Stana Katic and Tamala Jones will not be asked back for a season 9 (no renewal as of yet.) I know that the show is called Castle but let's face it,  Caskett without Beckett equals a disaster. They might as well cancel it now and let the show go out with a whimper instead of beating a dead horse trying to squeeze out one more pitiful season. 

• Like 1

Multiple sources are reporting that Stana Katic and Tamala Jones will not be asked back for a season 9 (no renewal as of yet.) I know that the show is called Castle but let's face it,  Caskett without Beckett equals a disaster. They might as well cancel it now and let the show go out with a whimper instead of beating a dead horse trying to squeeze out one more pitiful season. 

Well, if that isn't a giant "f--- you" to the fans, I don't know what is. It'd be like getting rid of Kaley for "budget reasons". 

Then again the fact that Katic and Fillion didn't get along is the worst kept secret in Hollywood, so that was bound to happen. Of course they couldn't fire the one with the penis. 

• Like 1

I´m glad that someone mentioned it here, because I´m so frustrated that both Stana and Tamala are leaving! :shout:

I love Castle the show, especially when Castle tells everybody about his theories, no matter how far fetched they might be. And I love the way they tease each other.

I heard rumors that Stana and Nathan don´t get well with each other either, but I´m not sure if this is true or just rumors.

Nevertheless I can´t imagine Castle without Beckett, but I heard that she would just go for one season and would return for the 10th and maybe last season.

Edited by Desdemona