The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YMI

Is this Howard's mom?

This is a screenshot from the season 5 finale, the wedding scene (Zoom out at the end).

I have a few reasons to believe it's her:

1. We know that besides the usual gang (Sheldon, Leonard, Raj, Penny and Amy) and the happy couple (Howard and Bernadette), the only other guests are Bernadette's parents (Bottom of the screenshot, black suit and pink dress) and Howard's mom (The only person left on the roof).

2. The woman in the red dress is obviously fat (About twice as big as any other person on the roof), as commonly mentioned.

3. At the beginning of the scene, Howard yells to his mother, in the same direction this woman is sitting.

4. She doesn't sit next to the other guests, who are closer to the roof's edge, and sits with a low wall to her back (The reason she didn't want to sit any closer).

I looked, but found no reference to this anywhere.

Thoughts?

Howard%27s%20mom.png

Bill Prady tweeted before the episode:

I'm not going to say that you can see Howard's mom in the season 5 finale tonight, but with a swift finger on the freeze frame button...?

So yes, I would say that is Howard's mother.

Yes it is. There was a Spoiler a few days prior to the finale by a site that said you would see her if you didnt blink at a certain part. That was it.

Also, you can see Bernedettes mom.

Maybe she's scared of heights. I don't do too well with them myself and won't go anywhere near a ledge. I wonder if that's the dress Sheldon helped her pick out. :icon_cheesygrin:

Maybe she's scared of heights. I don't do too well with them myself and won't go anywhere near a ledge. I wonder if that's the dress Sheldon helped her pick out. :icon_cheesygrin:

Yeah I´m sure she is.

Haha yeah that could be the dress Sheldon helped her pick out *LOL* :D

She looks good :D :D :D

Bernadette's mother appears to be quite buxom.

Like mother, like daughter...

Holy Crap on a Cracker!

I have never seen her mother?

She's in the Google Earth photo next to Bernadette's father.