The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tsotb

Season 6 predictions!!

I'm curious what other people think might happen in season 6.

I personally want to see more shamy and raj to find another way to deal with his selective mutism.It would also be nice to see leonard acheive something in his work.

Leonard and Penny engaged by the end of Season 6.

Hhhmmm I'm not sure about that.Penny has a real fear of commitment and shhe hasn't once shown any sign of wanting to get marrried to leonard.

More interesting Sheldon/Amy developments, more science, some positive development for Raj, something on the career front for Penny.

Oh, and definitely Mary Cooper and Beverly back if possible. What else? Some nice geeky guest stars (nothing can beat Hawking, but Michio Kaku comes to mind).

Wait, that sounded more like a wishlist than a prediction!

Hhhmmm I'm not sure about that.Penny has a real fear of commitment and shhe hasn't once shown any sign of wanting to get marrried to leonard.

Yes she has a fear of commitment, but just like the producer said her character is maturing (different from season 1/2/3) and eventually Penny will be able to settle down with Leonard. I predict they get engaged by the last season, with season 6 being the season where they try to smooth out all obstacles etc.

I want to see L/P doing things together. We saw a lot of S/A doing things this past season but now it is time to see L/P doing it as well. I would like to see Penny improve her job career. Would love to see a joint project with L/S working to make a profound discovery. Penny and Leonard's parents and Sheldon's mom all in the same episode. Raj get over his mutism. H/B dealing with the marriage in a humurous way.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I want them to go camping. I want to see Sheldon dealing with that, and the group dealing with Sheldon. I've been wanting that since Season 1

Leonard and Penny to break up in the season premier episode.

Raj to get a girlfriend in episode 2

Sheldon to ignore Amy's attempts to make him fall in love with him

Howard is not shown for a few episodes as he is in space.

LOL.

I guess nobody said these had to be realistic predictions.

I want to see L/P doing things together. We saw a lot of S/A doing things this past season but now it is time to see L/P doing it as well. I would like to see Penny improve her job career. Would love to see a joint project with L/S working to make a profound discovery. Penny and Leonard's parents and Sheldon's mom all in the same episode. Raj get over his mutism. H/B dealing with the marriage in a humurous way.

Good points. I thought it was super adorable when Leonard and Penny went to the shooting range. How Leonard called Wyatt and talked to him about what stuff Penny maybe liked to do when she was younger.

More of that, the first part. Them doing things. Not necessarily that again but other stuff.

LOL.

I guess nobody said these had to be realistic predictions.

Good points. I thought it was super adorable when Leonard and Penny went to the shooting range. How Leonard called Wyatt and talked to him about what stuff Penny maybe liked to do when she was younger.

More of that, the first part. Them doing things. Not necessarily that again but other stuff.

Hi can you tell me what episode they went to shooting range? I don't think I've seen it.

I would like to see leonard make a dicovery that will make sheldon stop saying that is job is worthless and above all I want more shamy!!!!

I want them to go camping. I want to see Sheldon dealing with that, and the group dealing with Sheldon. I've been wanting that since Season 1

Yeh mee too.It will be like when they all went to that scientific conferance thingy and they kept swapping rooms but mybe this time shamy will sleep in the same tent!!!

I would like to see leonard make a dicovery that will make sheldon stop saying that is job is worthless and above all I want more shamy!!!!

Yeh mee too.It will be like when they all went to that scientific conferance thingy and they kept swapping rooms but mybe this time shamy will sleep in the same tent!!!

I've often wondered if they would do that if they went for the science meeting now. There's been enough progress in their relationship since then.

However, Sheldon is also more conscious now of what sharing a room/bed with a girlfriend may entail (hence his choosing the couch in Werewolf Transformation). So I can see Amy wanting to share with him, and him trying to chicken out of it somehow. :)

I've often wondered if they would do that if they went for the science meeting now. There's been enough progress in their relationship since then.

However, Sheldon is also more conscious now of what sharing a room/bed with a girlfriend may entail (hence his choosing the couch in Werewolf Transformation). So I can see Amy wanting to share with him, and him trying to chicken out of it somehow. :)

Yeh true but there is no harm in being hopeful

Definitely want to see more of Raj. Previously wasn't keen on the evolution of Shamy but thought this was done very well in the last two episodes. And yes definitely agree we need more Mrs Cooper and Hofstadter! Will be interested in seeing what Howard's relationship with his mum will be now his married, he'll surely move since Bernadette's now the only woman who's allowed to yell at him!

Definitely want to see more of Raj. Previously wasn't keen on the evolution of Shamy but thought this was done very well in the last two episodes. And yes definitely agree we need more Mrs Cooper and Hofstadter! Will be interested in seeing what Howard's relationship with his mum will be now his married, he'll surely move since Bernadette's now the only woman who's allowed to yell at him!

Yeh I was wondering what would happen to howards mother.Is she gonna completely go or kill her off cos she is really funny!

I personally love how shamy has evolved and as a result we have got some really comical moments.

I also want Penny to get a great acting gig. That's the entire reason she moved to Pasadena.

I don't know about being engaged although I would like to see it. However I do see Penny telling Leonard that she loves him. Although some will disagree, I think that her repeated statements about making a mistake in breaking up with him, what a great guy he is, and her continuing to date him even after getting upset about him telling her that he loves her and asking her to marry him is a good indication that she loves him too but is unwilling at that time to voice her feelings. They may have her being nudged into saying it because something happens that makes her think that Leonard might leave her, either for a job somewhere else or maybe even another woman. It is possible that he comes to the erroneous (IMO) conclusion that Penny will never love him and he decides that he is going to look for someone who will. You really can't blame anyone who decides that they want someone who loves them in their lives. It could also be that for some reason Penny believes that Leonard has been seriously hurt and she contemplates what her life would be like without him in it.

1. Raj grows up and meets the right girl/boy (I'm not totally convinced he doesn't protest too much)

2. Amy will continue coaxing Sheldon out of his shell.

3. As Shamy gets stronger and closer (in its quirky kind of way), there will be a rift between Amy and Penny, probably after Penny does or says something particularly bitchy, and the scales fall from Amy's eyes. The ensuing drama will perhaps help Penny take the emotional steps needed to be brave enough to...

4. get engaged to Leonard.

5. the big comic relief thread of the season will be Howard and Bernie coping with the Mother Creature--perhaps a pregnancy, but I'm not sure as the whole kid/no kid controversy was kind of left dangling...

Depends on how many seasons this show can/is planned to go. Obviously, Leonard and Penny are endgame but we already have a married couple. I would like Penny to tell Leonard that she loves him. That would be huge.

Also, Raj coming out of the closet or finally having a steady girlfriend a few episodes.

I'm actually not a fan of Sheldon and Amy.. They're too alike for my taste but if they're really gonna go there then Sheldon and Amy having sex would make sense..

Finally, keep it funny and more hijinks of course!

Raj gets hit in the head... suddenly, his mutism is reversed... now he can only talk to girls and has to use Penny/Amy/Bernadette to help him talk to the guys...

Raj gets hit in the head... suddenly, his mutism is reversed... now he can only talk to girls and has to use Penny/Amy/Bernadette to help him talk to the guys...

Very interesting. :D

Love it