The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tsotb

Season 6 predictions!!

I think that in season 6 Priya will return determined to get Leonard back. I also think that towards the end of the season Penny will tell Leonard that she loves him. I don't think that he will, but I hope that he tells her "thank you".

Respectfully disagree concerning Priya. Aside from the fact that I believe Leonard is better off without her, (truth is he's better off alone than with Priya), I don't see Priya as the type to do what she did and then try to make it right. She cheated on him, but her superior, arrogant mindset would never let her admit she was wrong. Priya comes from a caste society and I think she really sees Leonard as her social inferior.

I would like to see Leonard stand up to Penny but I don't think he'd be mean enough to treat her that way if she said she loves him.

I also think that towards the end of the season Penny will tell Leonard that she loves him. I don't think that he will, but I hope that he tells her "thank you".

Hmm, much as that might feel like just deserts, I wouldn't want to see that (unless he's clearly joking). It would just set everything back again and I for one would like the will they/won't they to just end already. (With "they will," of course.) :)

Lexi - I just read your fan-fic, and it's amazing. I'm so glad you tried your hand at some TBBT/Shamy fan-fic. Have commented in more detail in my review.

Lexi - I just read your fan-fic, and it's amazing. I'm so glad you tried your hand at some TBBT/Shamy fan-fic. Have commented in more detail in my review.

THank you, for your review Pomita. I just added two more chapters to story and revealed the fate of one of the car crash victims. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8235268/7/

THank you, for your review Pomita. I just added two more chapters to story and revealed the fate of one of the car crash victims. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8235268/7/

You're one fast writer!

I would like to see leonard make a dicovery that will make sheldon stop saying that is job is worthless and above all I want more shamy!!!!

I want them to go camping. I want to see Sheldon dealing with that, and the group dealing with Sheldon. I've been wanting that since Season 1

Yeh mee too.It will be like when they all went to that scientific conferance thingy and they kept swapping rooms but mybe this time shamy will sleep in the same tent!!!

I've often wondered if they would do that if they went for the science meeting now. There's been enough progress in their relationship since then.

However, Sheldon is also more conscious now of what sharing a room/bed with a girlfriend may entail (hence his choosing the couch in Werewolf Transformation). So I can see Amy wanting to share with him, and him trying to chicken out of it somehow. :)

Yes more Shamy! and there weird and wonderful ways :p

You're one fast writer!

Aggh, just read it. Now I'm on tenterhooks! I thought you did a fantastic job with Beverly, with her background. Kudos and yes it was a bit sad but really touching and true to the characters. Raj & Howard are a hoot, & Sheldon's musings are so true to him. I need more.....

Back to Season 6; I can totally see Amy and Sheldon's mother getting along, both are conservative and Amy's mom wants her to date. I bet Mary make will make them go to church:icon_wink: As for Leonard and Penny, hmm no Priya, though she did a great job of making Penny feel insecure. Maybe Leslie Winkle will come back and be mean to Penny, making her feel uber-insecure. I'd love to see Amy in action, protecting her bestie!

lexi-you have a great time writing the

story. like pomita i can not wait for the

finish. you should be hired to be a

story teller.:icon_wink:

Awww ya'll are gonna make me:icon_cry:. Thank you thats so sweet. :icon_mrgreen: My dad is a writer, he's even had books published. But, I just love these characters they are my inspiration.

Well Lexi you should be a writer then like your dad; you have lots of talent! Now get back to the story, I need to know what happens...LOL.

I Think in season six,we must have one episode when Sheldon Mum meets Amy's Mum it would be so funny seeing the two mothers comparing notes about what it was like to have to very intelligent children.

Who can forget the most embarrassing time of all, is when your mum meets your girlfriend mum and they start swapping stories with what you was like when you was a young child and how embarrassing, and the photographs start coming out, Oh the photographs who can forget all the embarrassing photo that your parents keep of you when you was a child.

I would love to hear what others think it would be like if this was to happen.

I Think in season six,we must have one episode when Sheldon Mum meets Amy's Mum it would be so funny seeing the two mothers comparing notes about what it was like to have to very intelligent children.

The problem is that Leonard's mother doesn't think he is very smart at all.

I think that in season 6 Priya will return determined to get Leonard back. I also think that towards the end of the season Penny will tell Leonard that she loves him. I don't think that he will, but I hope that he tells her "thank you".

Respectfully disagree concerning Priya. Aside from the fact that I believe Leonard is better off without her, (truth is he's better off alone than with Priya), I don't see Priya as the type to do what she did and then try to make it right. She cheated on him, but her superior, arrogant mindset would never let her admit she was wrong. Priya comes from a caste society and I think she really sees Leonard as her social inferior.

I would like to see Leonard stand up to Penny but I don't think he'd be mean enough to treat her that way if she said she loves him.

"If she said she loved him"? She hasn't. She goes ballistic when he tells her that he loves her. She broke up with him before because of it. She has said more or less that he would never break up with her. Just who has the "superior and arrogant mindset"?

Frankly I don't see how Priya treated Leonard any worse then Penny has done outside of her sleeping with her old boyfriend while Leonard and Priya had been separated for a while with no end of their separation in sight. The whole caste system comment is a red herring. As for her worrying about how her parents would react if they knew that she was seeing a "white boy", that is fairly common for many families regardless of their race. By the way, I don't seem to remember Leonard ever telling his mother that he was seeing a beautiful woman, a graduate of Cambridge in international law, and by the way, from India.

I think Penny needs a "kick in the butt" to either tell Leonard that she loves him or to break up with him for good. The one who can do the best job of giving her a "kick in the butt" is Priya. The way Penny is treating Leonard right now is wrong. She knows how he feels about her, and if she doesn't or doesn't think she will ever feel the same, then she needs to cut all ties with him. Regardless of how you feel about Leonard or how you feel about Penny, in this case, she is in the wrong and needs to fix it or someone needs to force her to make up her mind.

@lexi- are far is the story going on

you are on 9, is there going to be a

big bang final.:icon_biggrin:

@lexi- are far is the story going on

you are on 9, is there going to be a

big bang final.:icon_biggrin:

I just put up Chapter 11. But yeah there is lots more coming so stay tuned. :icon_wink:

As for her worrying about how her parents would react if they knew that she was seeing a "white boy", that is fairly common for many families regardless of their race. By the way, I don't seem to remember Leonard ever telling his mother that he was seeing a beautiful woman, a graduate of Cambridge in international law, and by the way, from India.

Priya isn't a child, she's a lawyer licensed to practice law in 3 countries (and Sheldon's face). There's no excuse for being so far up her parent's butt still. If she "truly" cared what her parents think, she'd never date Leonard to begin with. Her not telling them was just her way of saying "you're not good enough for me". She didn't want to validate it, or do anything to put any kind of permanence on their relationship. It's the same way Penny treats Leonard. Always one foot out the door, keeping her options open, unable to "settle" as Howard would put it.

As for her worrying about how her parents would react if they knew that she was seeing a "white boy", that is fairly common for many families regardless of their race. By the way, I don't seem to remember Leonard ever telling his mother that he was seeing a beautiful woman, a graduate of Cambridge in international law, and by the way, from India.

Priya isn't a child, she's a lawyer licensed to practice law in 3 countries (and Sheldon's face). There's no excuse for being so far up her parent's butt still. If she "truly" cared what her parents think, she'd never date Leonard to begin with. Her not telling them was just her way of saying "you're not good enough for me". She didn't want to validate it, or do anything to put any kind of permanence on their relationship. It's the same way Penny treats Leonard. Always one foot out the door, keeping her options open, unable to "settle" as Howard would put it.

There are a whole lot of people who keep things away from their parents because they don't want to upset them. I have been smoking for over 40 years and still do not smoke in front of my parents because I know that it would upset them. Also in some cultures, Indian for instance, the parents of a person, especially females, have much more control over them then in Western cultures. Even when they are adults. It's a cultural thing.

lexi- just finshed the last few chapters of schodingers

it is emotional great story lines with penny/sheldon.

penny/leonard. looks like penny is growing up for once.

will mary help sheldon-next chapter, how many more

are there going to be.

can not wait to read the proposal(not a big fan

of shamy, but you may have turn me.):icon_wink:

I am so looking forward to read the past 3 chapters. I've been patiently waiting to read no less than 3 at once.I can't thank you enough Lexi for giving us a dramatic summertime dose of the BBT.

I am so looking forward to read the past 3 chapters. I've been patiently waiting to read no less than 3 at once.I can't thank you enough Lexi for giving us a dramatic summertime dose of the BBT.

The entire Raj & his parents thing is entirely true to Asian culture. Men and women are brought up to believe that the family is more important than the individual & to make the group happy. I know sadly that the situation when Lakshmi wanted to marry Raj is very very common, or a gay girl will take up with a fellow just to please her family. There is a big fear of being estranged. So both Priya and Raj's reactions are true to life. America emphasizes personal happiness & that's when conflict comes. The writer could have Raj grow by standing up to his parents.

I was also thinking it might be fun if next season Penny got a job at the University; maybe as a lab subject.

There are a whole lot of people who keep things away from their parents because they don't want to upset them. I have been smoking for over 40 years and still do not smoke in front of my parents because I know that it would upset them.

Yeah, but you still smoke. You don't want to honor their wishes, you just don't want to get yelled at. I understand that. But if you suddenly had to choose between your gf/wife or letting your parents know you smoke, and you choose your parents... well, that's a problem. Either you need to cut the cord, or you don't want to be in that relationship anyway and you're using that as an excuse. (not you specifically)