Season 6 predictions!!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said before and still strongly feel that there is going to be a female character who will compete for Leonard's affection and cause Penny to be jealous.

I still do not understand what was the problem with the doctor ... In real life, I liked her for Leonard ...

I have said before and still strongly feel that there is going to be a female character who will compete for Leonard's affection and cause Penny to be jealous.

I still do not understand what was the problem with the doctor ... In real life, I liked her for Leonard ...

Yes I liked Dr Stephanie, I thought she was a great character, her and Leonard were good together, and I just loved her and Sheldon.

If any of Leonard's ex's are to return then let it be Priya, firstly to remind Penny that he can do better which he can. And secondly to once more destroy Sheldon's roommate agreement, his pride and joy above his own work no less.

Isn't it generally considered that a show has to bring in babies as a last-ditch ratings boost attempt when it's sliding downwards? TBBT certainly isn't in such a stage yet.

Isn't it generally considered that a show has to bring in babies as a last-ditch ratings boost attempt when it's sliding downwards?

Yes it is, and it's interesting that the networks always seem to think that way when it's well known that the baby storyline is pretty much always an admission that they are out of ideas and the show needs to be over...

Isn't it generally considered that a show has to bring in babies as a last-ditch ratings boost attempt when it's sliding downwards?

Yes it is, and it's interesting that the networks always seem to think that way when it's well known that the baby storyline is pretty much always an admission that they are out of ideas and the show needs to be over...

Maybe they're willing to admit that, in exchange for drawing in a few more baby-loving viewers!

Maybe they're willing to admit that, in exchange for drawing in a few more baby-loving viewers!

If the show ever slips I'm okay with Sheldon adopting Dennis Kim:icon_biggrin:

Errr was that adopt or kill Dennis Kim? :icon_cheesygrin:

@Pomita

Thats how I look at it too.

Errr was that adopt or kill Dennis Kim? :icon_cheesygrin:

@Pomita

Thats how I look at it too.

Lol, I don't think sheldon would ever adopt a kid, especially dennis kim.

I also agree with the kids thing but if they plan on keeping the show running for a while, they might have to consider it but I think by the time the show gets to that stage, it would have run dry anyway.

Errr... even just the simple though of any kid on the show doesn't seem appealing for this kind of sitcom. I do agree though that making some of the girls preggers by the later seasons (if they would have more than 7) would be their cry of desperation.

What I'm about to post may contain a few hints to the first episodes of season 6 so if you wanna be spoiler free, don't read on.

It seems to me that the writers are taking the three main romances(Shamy, Lenny and howardette) further in this season and for me it feels like they are going too fast.It really wouldn't suprise me if bernardette ends up having a child at the end of season 6!

Also it looks like they are trying to drastically change sheldons personality.In the first episode, We find out that sheldon put a 2 year aniversary in the relationship agreement, with physical contact.I don't know about anyone else but to me that looks abit OOC.

What I'm about to post may contain a few hints to the first episodes of season 6 so if you wanna be spoiler free, don't read on.

It seems to me that the writers are taking the three main romances(Shamy, Lenny and howardette) further in this season and for me it feels like they are going too fast.It really wouldn't suprise me if bernardette ends up having a child at the end of season 6!

Also it looks like they are trying to drastically change sheldons personality.In the first episode, We find out that sheldon put a 2 year aniversary in the relationship agreement, with physical contact.I don't know about anyone else but to me that looks abit OOC.

I am not so sure a 4th relationship of Stuart and Raj isn't in the works also. There is a reason for Up grading Kevin to full cast member.

I am not so sure a 4th relationship of Stuart and Raj isn't in the works also. There is a reason for Up grading Kevin to full cast member.

He was upgraded???

He was upgraded???

Super, I love Stuart; we discussed him as a new buddy for Raj. So I'm up for that. As for Sheldon, the writers wrote themselves into a hole with him not interested in more physically with Amy etc & then Amy yearning for it. Where could they go?

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

He was upgraded???

Super, I love Stuart; we discussed him as a new buddy for Raj. So I'm up for that. As for Sheldon, the writers wrote themselves into a hole with him not interested in more physically with Amy etc & then Amy yearning for it. Where could they go?

After Sheldon admitting about fantasizing about Amy in TLA, I don't think he is so "not interested" in physical contact with Amy anymore. He also held her hand willingly on the season finale.

I don't see Stuart as a romantic partner for Raj. A new best friend with a similar dynamics as he had with Howard, sure.

I wasn't aware Sheldon had written physical contact in to the agreement. It does surprise me actually, is it just hand holding?

I don't see Stuart as a romantic partner for Raj. A new best friend with a similar dynamics as he had with Howard, sure.

I wasn't aware Sheldon had written physical contact in to the agreement. It does surprise me actually, is it just hand holding?

Yes, that's how I see the Raj/Stuart thing too. I don't think he'll be a "romantic interest". He's even gonna be Raj's wingman for episode 2. I think he's there to keep Raj company while Howard's in space. And Sussman's got a 7/13 deal, meaning he's not gonna be there in every episode.

Regarding the physical contact... As a shipper myself, I wasn't expecting Sheldon to put something like that in the RA too. When Penny asked Amy what their plan for their anniversary night is, she said said something like it was written in their relationship agreement that he has to take her out and engage on "what onlookers know as physical intimacy".

I think the way he put it was quite Sheldonesque, even if the sentiment itself seems OOC for him. Displaying some level of physical affection on a special date night might be part of a 'non-optional social convention', in his mind.