The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tsotb

Season 6 predictions!!

I would like to have Bernadette push Raj in front of a train after he tries to kiss her. Just think of the hilarious space station to police station skype call.

lol. That would be great.

If I may be so bold, I'd suggest a change. Raj isn't killed, but ends up in the hospital. Bernadette is filled with remorse and visits him. Raj forgives her. They fall in love (awwwwwwww). They hold hands (awwwwwwww again).

Howard returns from space to find Raj and Bernadette coming out of the hospital. The scene ends and we have to wait until next episode to find out what happened.

"Awsome" episode idea but you would have to come up with a name for it? But very cool non the less :icon_cool:

"Awsome" episode idea but you would have to come up with a name for it? But very cool non the less :icon_cool:

How about "The Douchebag Validation"

Noooo I can visualise it now, damn my eyes :icon_lol:

I know that lol is overused, but I actually lol'ed.

I was just going to post "The Roommate Transmogrification Duplication", but "The Douchebag Validation" is much better.

Leonard tells Penny once again that he loves her and once again, she explodes. He returns to his apartment to find Priya waiting there for him. She tells him that she is moving back to California and has told her parents that she intends to date him. Leonard tells her to wait a minute and returns to Penny's apartment and knocks on her door. When she answers he tells her it's over, please stop coming to his apartment, he is changing the password to their wifi, and good luck with the hemorrhoid creme.

Let Penny chase Leonard for a change or not. She can go back to her old happy care-free lifestyle.

:icon_lol:

I was just going to post "The Roommate Transmogrification Duplication", but "The Douchebag Validation" is much better.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Still LoL :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Leonard tells Penny once again that he loves her and once again, she explodes. He returns to his apartment to find Priya waiting there for him. She tells him that she is moving back to California and has told her parents that she intends to date him. Leonard tells her to wait a minute and returns to Penny's apartment and knocks on her door. When she answers he tells her it's over, please stop coming to his apartment, he is changing the password to their wifi, and good luck with the hemorrhoid creme.

Let Penny chase Leonard for a change or not. She can go back to her old happy care-free lifestyle.

Yes and no, I'd like to see Penny going after Leonard for once but NO PRIYA! Maybe Leonard can hook up with that girl from the comic book store again (Alice?) or some science chick from the university.

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Still LoL :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Followup episode - The Rationality Avoidance

Scene: Raj, Howard, Bernadette in Bernadette's apartment.

Howard: Whats going on with you two?

Bernadette: Nothing, all we did was hold hands and kiss a little.

Raj: Yeah, and then we got naked and hopped into bed.

Bernadette: But then just before, well, "it" happened, Raj had a bit of a um, well in spaceman terms, a "premature liftoff".

Howard: Whew, you had me going there for a minute. I thought maybe you'd cheated on me.

Raj and Bernadette at the same time: You know I'd never cheat on you.

Raj and Bernadette glance at each other awkwardly.

And they all lived happily ever after.

The End.

wK3N6.png

Note the cool science references. The episode actually contains the terms spaceman and liftoff. No-one can say this show isn't still all about geeky, nerdy, science-y whatever stuff.

Yes and no, I'd like to see Penny going after Leonard for once but NO PRIYA! Maybe Leonard can hook up with that girl from the comic book store again (Alice?) or some science chick from the university.

I chose the Priya character because she is familiar with Penny, she made Penny feel like a "toothless okie", and Amy had on several instances pointed out to Penny that Priya is better suited for Leonard, and her people literally wrote the book on sex. I think that she would push Penny's buttons more then any other female character that they had on the show. I did like the comic book girl allot more then Priya, I just don't think that she would threaten Penny as much as Priya does.

Heh, Heh.:icon_lol:

On another note, given events in the DC universe, maybe Sheldon should break out the Green Lantern light and ring again.

Heh, Heh.:icon_lol:

On another note, given events in the DC universe, maybe Sheldon should break out the Green Lantern light and ring again.

Nice! :icon_twisted:

Yes a million times! No more Priya! Priya is motivated by selfishness. Everything she does, she does because she wants to, with no regard for the people she knows will be hurt by her actions. She might be polite and pleasant as possible doing so, but that doesn't change the way she is. Poor Leonard didn't know what hit him.

And I like Alice, but she needs more depth. She's too independent. It's important for Leonard to feel needed. That's why he's stuck with Sheldon for so long. If Alice is similar to Sheldon in the sense that she sometimes loses the outside world to her craft, I can see a very promising "in" for Leonard there.

Priya was no worse then Penny and if she was as bad as some try to paint her, so what? The point in bringing her back IMO would be to push Penny's buttons into either telling Leonard how she feels about him and start treating him as an equal in their relationships or permanently breaking up with him with both of them getting on with their lives with someone else.

Penny was more jealous of Priya then any other woman that Leonard has ever been with. As Penny herself said, Priya made her feel like a "toothless Okie". Also as Amy pointed out, Priya was better suited to be Leonard's girlfriend then Penny because of her education and looks, not to mention that her people were the ones that "wrote the book" on sex.

If the point of bringing in a new women on the scene was to snap Penny out of her emotional lethargy with Leonard because Penny realizes that if she doesn't she very well might lose Leonard to someone else, Priya is the girl for the job. If the point is to find someone for Leonard to dump Penny for and start a semi permanent relationship with, then bring back tattoo girl.

Here's why I don't want Priya

-Her voice is annoying, plus her Indian accent is so fake.

-Wears too much makeup

-She didn't tell Leonard that she was moving back to India, and she was also afraid that her parents won't approve of Leonard.

- She just doesn't fit in with the show, if Priya and Leonard get back together again..it will be season 4 all over again, with Amy, Penny and Bernadette bashing her, which means no more of Leonard+Penny scenes.

I want to see some old stuff in season 6! Like the guys playing games , talking about science, comic books. costumes,etc!

I'm predicting that ..

Howard will be missing for at least 3-4 episodes, because he is in SPACE!duh

Raj to meet a girl from a bar

Amy continues to do experiments with Sheldon, as she tries to make him fall in love with her.

Penny gets an acting job and starts earning a buttload of money, like Bernadette would say :D

Sheldon wins an award for some science thingy (like the Pants Alternative episode)

I never got Priya, I thought she was boring and brought nothing new or exciting to the show. I hope she doesn't come back, I would like to see more from kripkeeee though :p

I don't think Howard will miss any episodes. They may start the season with him in space, but he will be on the show. The actors don't get paid if they're not in an episode.

Here's why I don't want Priya

-Her voice is annoying, plus her Indian accent is so fake.

-Wears too much makeup

-She didn't tell Leonard that she was moving back to India, and she was also afraid that her parents won't approve of Leonard.

- She just doesn't fit in with the show, if Priya and Leonard get back together again..it will be season 4 all over again, with Amy, Penny and Bernadette bashing her, which means no more of Leonard+Penny scenes.

I want to see some old stuff in season 6! Like the guys playing games , talking about science, comic books. costumes,etc!

I'm predicting that ..

Howard will be missing for at least 3-4 episodes, because he is in SPACE!duh

Raj to meet a girl from a bar

Amy continues to do experiments with Sheldon, as she tries to make him fall in love with her.

Penny gets an acting job and starts earning a buttload of money, like Bernadette would say :D

Sheldon wins an award for some science thingy (like the Pants Alternative episode)

Just a point of fact, my son dated an Indian girl for a number of years and her accent was exactly like Priya's. Her mother was an English professor in India and had spent a great deal of time in England, so her accent sounded as though she was from England. Priya went to Cambridge in England to study law. Perhaps that is were she picked up the accent. Her family was well to do in India so perhaps that had something to do with it. As a reference, watch Royal Pains sometime. There is an Indian woman on that who is from a well to do Indian family and her accent too sounds just like Priya's.

As for predictions, I am going to stick with Penny finally telling Leonard that she loves him.

Yeh I bet that will happen and I think howard will be. Missing for a few episodes but that he will have video chats with bernardette.

I also hope they will have sheldon winning an award for his work and the gang going on a trip for him to receive his prize. They would have to stay in a hotel like last time and maybe this time shamy will share a room.

This brings my to my next point, I WANT MORE SHAMY!!!

Yeh I bet that will happen and I think howard will be. Missing for a few episodes but that he will have video chats with bernardette.

I also hope they will have sheldon winning an award for his work and the gang going on a trip for him to receive his prize. They would have to stay in a hotel like last time and maybe this time shamy will share a room.

This brings my to my next point, I WANT MORE SHAMY!!!

I see what you did there. I'm with you. :)

Howard gets an honorary doctorate for his space mission. Sheldon still pokes fun because it doesn't really count.

I'm. Not 100% sure but I don't think that can happen , doesn't he just become an astronaut that actually went into space?

I'm. Not 100% sure but I don't think that can happen , doesn't he just become an astronaut that actually went into space?

A university can give an honorary doctorate to whomever they like. Going into space is a huge honor, and something very few people will ever have hands on experience with. I think it'd be worth an honorary degree for him.

Howard gets an honorary doctorate for his space mission. Sheldon still pokes fun because it doesn't really count.

I like the Idea of Sheldon making light of Howard's Doctorate, much like he does Leonard's work. How ever one makes fun of Howard not having a doctorate. Therefore Howard can't get that honor or it kills a long standing joke. Howard is both the Dork of the group and the Ironic Joke maker. I predict Howard's Space Trip ends much like Sheldon's North Pole Monopoles.

I like the Idea of Sheldon making light of Howard's Doctorate, much like he does Leonard's work. How ever one makes fun of Howard not having a doctorate. Therefore Howard can't get that honor or it kills a long standing joke.

But it opens the door to all sorts of comedic conflict between Sheldon and Howard in that Sheldon won't count it as a "real" doctorate.