The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tsotb

Season 6 predictions!!

I like the Idea of Sheldon making light of Howard's Doctorate, much like he does Leonard's work. How ever one makes fun of Howard not having a doctorate. Therefore Howard can't get that honor or it kills a long standing joke.

But it opens the door to all sorts of comedic conflict between Sheldon and Howard in that Sheldon won't count it as a "real" doctorate.

Sorry but I can't agree. Who gives an honor to a adult Dork who lives with his Mother and rides a Vespa. Howard is the Biggest Nerd of them all. How ever it will be interesting to see how the writers handle Howard's married life. Something tells me he will be sleeping on Sheldon's couch a lot this coming season.

I like the Idea of Sheldon making light of Howard's Doctorate, much like he does Leonard's work. How ever one makes fun of Howard not having a doctorate. Therefore Howard can't get that honor or it kills a long standing joke.

But it opens the door to all sorts of comedic conflict between Sheldon and Howard in that Sheldon won't count it as a "real" doctorate.

Sorry but I can't agree. Who gives an honor to a adult Dork who lives with his Mother and rides a Vespa. Howard is the Biggest Nerd of them all. How ever it will be interesting to see how the writers handle Howard's married life. Something tells me he will be sleeping on Sheldon's couch a lot this coming season.

Heeey, Vespas are cool :icon_cool: at least the vintage ones are. :icon_cheesygrin:

I really don't think "living with your mother" has anything to do with if you get an honorary degree or not.

I really don't think "living with your mother" has anything to do with if you get an honorary degree or not.

Maybe not in real life. But we are talking about a TV show. Howard represents the Total star wars Nerd who still lives with Mommy. His mother treats him like a Child AND HE LIKE IT. Bennie will become his new mother and there in is the NEW Howard of Season 6.

*chuckle* I bet Sheldon will think it does.

*chuckle* I bet Sheldon will think it does.

That's IF howard makes it back!!!!

Just joking of course he will come back.

I would love there to be a new gest star who has interesting inter actions with Sheldon, maybe a rival for Amy to spice things up ! But I don't think it would be a good idea for Raj to get over his mutism, that's what makes him special but it would be great to see more of his attempts to get a gilfriend. And of course more Lenny !

Here are my predictions: Something happens on the space station and it's not known if Howard is alright, in fact, they may think he is dead. At the season finale, Bernadette and Raj were holding hands which I think may lead to something inappropriate if something does happen to Howard. I believe it will be a cliff hanger episode...but I think Howard will not only survive but be the saving grace and engineer something that saves the day. I do think Penny will eventually say that she loves Leonard. Sheldon will find himself coming under Amy's control.

I think something will happen either after liftoff or on the space station which will leave everyone hanging on whether Howard will survive. In fact, we may be led to believe that he dies, but I think he will show his mettle by engineering a fix that saves the day and the lives of all of the other astronauts and thus earning him their respect as well as that of Sheldon. I also think that something will happen between Raj and Bernadette...probably due to whatever happens to Howard. I think Penny may come around and eventually tell Leonard that she loves him, but it may come too late. Leonard may get tired of her tantrums and find someone else which will cause Penny to reflect and maybe chase him for a change.

I'd love for Missy, Sheldon's sister to come back as a gf for Raj; she thought he was cute. Or to take it in a m/m direction I think Dale from the comic book shop & Raj would be such a fun couple. Then Stuart would be the lonely guy.

I'd love for Missy, Sheldon's sister to come back as a gf for Raj; she thought he was cute. Or to take it in a m/m direction I think Dale from the comic book shop & Raj would be such a fun couple. Then Stuart would be the lonely guy.

I like both Missy and Dale, so this would work for me. Stuart is great, he just needs some money to come his way. :icon_cheesygrin:

It think that raj might get a girlfriend but that it won't last for long because I think it will take the fun out of the show if all the guys have a girlfriend.I also think there may be a problem in the international space station that could lead the gang into thinking that howard it dead. I do not however believe that anything will happen between raj and bernardette as I feel their hand holding moment was platonic and that they were just sharing their concern for howard.

I think that there will be a few more problems between leonard and penny because of pennys fear of long-term relationships and I think they will maybe say their "I love you" s towards the end of season 6.

And last but definatly not least :SHAMY.

I think that due to amys persistance and her constant efforts to increase sheldons feelings for her , he will eventually have to admit his feelings for her.I think he would of eventually admitted it anyway but he just needed to gather the confidence to show it.Of course there will be laughs along the way but I think the journey will end very well.After all , they are everyones favourite power couple!!!!

I like both Missy and Dale, so this would work for me. Stuart is great, he just needs some money to come his way. :icon_cheesygrin:

Missy? Maybe.

Dale? Please, no. Dale was stupid.

Missy is the another Penny, earthy, attractive fun. & Dale, to me, he was wonderfully dippy, which is fun. I think it would be fun to have one ditzy nerd; think of all the Sheldon aggravation. Now that makes me even more pro Dale.

As for Howard, I see him stuck up at the space station & freaking out; hey he's without Mrs. Wolowitz & I don't think Dmitri is going to give him his fruit loops;-)

I'm a devotee of the Shamy too. Remember Sheldon was oh so jealous & worried that Amy and Stuart would have 'pumping lattes and intercourse.' Poor Sheldon is dealing with all these new feelings and it's going to be a fun ride.

Hi, I'm new here, and I just finished reading all the predictions. I like a lot of the ideas ya'll came up with and it inspired me to register and post some of my own. I'm extra excited about season 6, because I just got into TBBT in January and have since watched all five seasons and purchased seasons 1-4. I just fell in love with it after watching reruns on TBS.

Anyway, my predictions for next season are:

1. Sheldon will tell someone to get out of his spot again (likely Penny lol)

2. Something bad will happen to Sheldon's spot again like one day Sheldon will come home and see that his cushion has been stolen, not the whole couch just the cushion cause its funnier that way and a ransom note has been left in its place demanding Sheldon give up some of his vintage comic books or the cushion will be ripped to shreds or shot with real bullets. Making the theif Sheldon's new number one enemy and mystery ensues as Leonard and the gang have to help him track down the cushion kidnapper. (Turns out to be Kripke or Todd Zarnicky getting his revenge)

3. Once the cushion is safely returned to its proper place and after Sheldon has finally admitted his feelings for Amy, I predict SHeldon will show it by letting Amy sit in his spot or even more dramatic Leonard comes home to find Amy sitting on Sheldon's lap while he's sitting on his spot and Amy just casually says "Hi Leonard" like she did when he walked in on them playing doctor Star Trek style :icon_biggrin:

4. Next up I predict Bernadette realizing how lonely Raj is will end up spending more time with him while Howard's in space. But, more in a girlfriends sort of way. I can see writers showing Bernadette going shopping at mall with Raj and them trying on cute outfits together, then doing other girly activities together like getting pedicures, going to a pilates class together or even having a cutesy pillow fight in front of the tv while they watch some super fun chick flick starring Sandra Bullock like Miss Congeniality.

Then right in middle of their girl pillow fight, Raj slips and falls on top of Bernadette before he has chance to get off, Howard comes home early and catches them in this awkward position right at end of episode creating another Penny/Raj type cliffhanger to be resolved in following episode. After Howard returns home to Bernadette, he returns her star necklace to her and after Howard stops being mad about Raj being on top of his wife he and Raj make up and Howard gives Raj a real space rock.

5. I think there should be an episode where all three main couples Howard/Bernadette, Penny/Leonard and Shamy are either fighting or breaking up and Raj is only one in a happy relationship. It be funny to see the tides turn and see them all acting miserable lonely and depressed, while Raj ends up having lots of sex with a colleague he hooks up with at a science conference. (personally i would love if they could get Danica McKellar back for this part)

She already made out with Raj in Season 3, so it would make perfect sense to have her come back into picture as Abby and rekindle things with him, but only for one episode. After they have sex, Raj brags about it to his friends and is slightly elated to find out that he is in a relationship and all his friends relationships at the moment are falling apart for various reasons. Raj then considers asking Abby to be his girlfriend, but she finds out via the internet that he was bragging on having sex with her so she dumps him on the spot and near the end of the episode, Howard/Bernadette, Shamy and Penny/Leonard all end up making up while Raj is once again miserable and alone.

6. I predict next season Sheldon will have some kind of major break through and end up on short list for finally winning the Nobel Prize he's always wanted, so of course he starts acting like a major narcisstic jerkface again and his friends who start off happy for him end up mad at him for acting this way.

Sheldon then meets a former real Nobel Peace Prize winner (a guest star that actually won the prize) and this person makes him realize that helping people is more important than winning some prize no matter how prestigious. Sheldon decides to withdraw himself from the running for the prize after talking with this former winner and devote himself once again to doing something just to help mankind.

His friends are proud of him for this decision until it turns out that his new plan involves all of them helping him by travelling to some very poverty stricken poorly educated part of India to teach psychics and in Penny's case acting to a bunch of young people that want to learn this stuff. That means they will all have to share a very small two bedroom apartment in which because Sheldon is the leader of this new charity he gets a room all to himself so the others are forced to share one. Howard doesn't come cause he' still in space. Bernadette isn't cleared to leave town because she once again is exposed to a deadly super virus and has to be kept under quarantine, and Leonard gets in a argument with Sheldon right before they are supposed to leave so he decides not to come. That leaves Raj, Penny, Amy and Sheldon all travelling to India together over the winter break to do charity work there.

While in India they will finally meet Raj's parents in person and some of his other brothers and sister besides Priya and stay at their luxurious mansion there. So we get to see the steep contrast of them living in poverty there at first struggling to survive and driving each other crazy then go to staying at really nice place in India with servants to wait on them and a clean bathroom for Sheldon which is a God-sent.

Also Raj's mother has a friend try to teach Penny and Amy popular Indian dance to do for the men because she assumes that Raj is dating Penny again and Shamy are a couple too. Amy then tries to seduce Sheldon with the dance and show him moves from the Kama Sutra. This totally freaks him out and he ends up going back to their tiny dirty apartment just to hide out. Penny goes with him to hide from Raj's mother and they both sing Soft Kity to a bunch of sick Indian orphan kids who they find alone squatting in the apartment.

7. I want to an episode where Leonard and Amy are driving somewhere together and get in a car accident where they are rushed to hospital. This will give both Sheldon and Penny a chance to freak out a LOT about them for a change having to wondering if they are either alive or dead...(i.e. Schrodinger's cat scenario)

Penny would soon discover upon arriving at the hospital that Leonard has a broken leg, but is at least alive so then Penny has to nurse him back to health over next few episodes since he won't be able to walk and she'll finally have to show her loving side to him. Also, to show that Leonard as more of a man, its revealed to Penny by polive that it was Leonard who dragged unconscious Amy to safety before the car exploded making both Penny finally see Leonard as a hero as story is reported all over the news and Sheldon finally be nice to Leonard because he is grateful that he saved his girlfriend.

Now as for Amy, she is MISTAKEN for Dead as when she arrives at the hospital she is pronounced dead on arrival, but then her heart starts beating again and she will survive but is still unconsious so doctors tell Sheldon there is very little chance of her survival. This prompts Sheldon to sit by her hospital bed and either do one of three things miraculous things.

He either finally prays to the deity he doesn't believe in begging God to bring Amy back to life, but that sounds more like something his mother would do when she arrives to comfort him and would just piss him off causing him to throw a tantrum and maybe even punch someone out anger and fear which would be very dramatic thing to see Sheldon do..pray or punch someone out.

OR

While waiting to hear of news about Amy, SHeldon runs into that little girl Rebecca who he met at the bookstore who is now reading a magazine while waiting for her mother who is in labor giving birth to her new brother. Rebecca sees Sheldon is upset and tells Sheldon to think of something that makes him happy to take his mind off it. WE then seen Sheldon and Amy flashbacks of all the things Amy did in season 5 or beginning of season six to make Sheldon happy..ie spaghetti with hot dog cut up in it, playing doctor, showing him how to massage his neck etc.... Remembering all these moments makes Sheldon realize how much he loves Amy and so when he finally goes into her hospital room and sees her lying there unconsious unable to speak or move..Sheldon does the princely thing leans over her body and finally kisses her lips gently hoping she'll wake up and be his PRINCESS again. But this is reality not a fairytale or comic book so when she doesn't wake up after the kiss, Sheldon does the grown up thing for a change and sits there by her bedside just watching her and trying not to cry. :icon_cry:

The next episode we see Sheldon has fallen asleep while sitting there and his head has fallen into Amy's lap. Leonard walks in and has to wake him up in which Sheldon again yells out his usualy "DANGER! DANGER!" Leonard tries to apology for putting Amy in this position as he was the one driving, but Sheldon doesn't want to talk about it. He shuts down emotionally and we finally see Sheldon revert back to his old self only worse because he is hurting so much on the inside that he'd rather act like a robot with no feelings whatsoever than deal with what's happening.

Only thing that finally snaps him out of it, is after at least two episodes of robot Sheldon, doctors call to tell them to come to hospital because Amy is finally showing signs of life. Sheldon goes to hospital but in order to get up the courage to see Amy he ends up taking some pills that make him act crazy and when Amy wakes up, she doesn't remember who he is at first, so Sheldon tells her he is a superhero (either The Flash or Batman) and that she is his girlfriend who also happens to be super. She believes him, because she doesn't know any better.

So then we get some hilarious comedy of a high Sheldon and a amnesia Amy running around the hospital acting like goofy crazy superheros/mental patients only Amy is still in a wheelchair so Sheldon has to push her around the hospital but puts a sheet on the back of her chair like its a cape and the tiara he bought her on her head as her costume.

8. Penny should finally get a callback for a acting job for a new movie in which she would have to play a super smart scientist. This of course means once again she has to enlist Sheldon's help to teach her some science stuff in order to ace her audition and make it seem like she would make a good scientist. Leonard is upset when he sees the hot guy actor who will be playing the role of her next door neighbor on this film. (side note* they should actually get a really famous hot guy actor to guest star for the role like Ryan Gosling or Chris Evans, but they should not play themselves just play another up in coming actor vying for the role)

Worried that Penny will fall for her new leading man, Leonard sets out to audition for the role as neighbor on the show himself. Turns out Leonard gets the part as boy next door neighbor, but Penny doesn't get the part as the scientist LOL Her failure causes Penny to be super jealous about it and pissed at Leonard again.

Leonard's first notion is to quit so Penny won't be mad at him , but then he meets the hot actress chosen to play his leading lady and Leonard decides to take a sabotical from working at university to film the movie and the sex scenes with this hot actress. Listening to Leonard brag about what its like on a film set in Hollywood and meeting famous people and making out with this hot actress makes Penny so jealous and embarrassed that she gets drunk and ends up making out with Amy who was just trying to comfort her bestie. :icon_wink:

Howard catches them in the act and makes hilarious pervy comments about how hot it was to see the two of them kissing. Even better he blackmails them into being extra nice to him and doing stuff for him by threatening to tell Sheldon and Leonard about it.

Sheldon becomes suspicious we he notices how Penny and Amy keep disappearing and comes up with his own wild conspiracy theory about why only to find out its because they are having to run errands for Howard. Penny tells Bernadette what Howard's making them do and Bernadette makes him cut it out, but accidently reveals the truth to Sheldon about their make out.

Sheldon it turns out doesn't even care about it because he's seen them kiss before so now he just assumes its what girls do. Penny is embarrassed, Amy is relieved, though excited at possibility that she could now have them both and Howard is in the doghouse for awhile for messing with them. Leonard doesn't find out about the kiss, but he does end up quitting the movie when he realizes he's going to lose his job at the university if he stays and like a true nerd he chooses SCIENCE over the art of acting. This makes Penny respect him again for following his heart and they go back to being ON again.

9. Later on in season six towards the end Raj should meet a girl with a unisex name like Alex or Tyler who just happens to dressed like a man with hoodie covering her hair, jeans and a t-shirt when they first meet. She's is on the run from witnessing a horrible crime committed by her evil ex-boyfriend.

Anyway Raj talks to her sober because he thinks she's a guy and he tells her all his troubles with his selective mutism and how lonely he is while at a bar on while sitting on a park bench. Raj and this girl/guy really hit it off turns out they both love a lot of the same things and this person admits she just arrived in town and has no where to stay for the night so Raj invites the guy to crash on his couch. Of course his new roommate makes sure to avoid letting Raj see her naked or out of boy clothes, but Raj still can't help feeling attracted to him/her. Especially after he receives an impromptu romantic kiss from his new friend. Raj is freaked out by how attracted he is too this guy and really starts to wonder about his sexuality despite his many protests to being gay over the years.

After much personal debate and some drinking, Raj finally decides to reveal to his friends his feelings about his new roommate and they accept him for it because they all love it (all except for Howard who for comic purposes acts slightly jealous that Raj has finally found a new man to share his live with lol) . But just as Raj is coming out of the closet the new guy reveals he is in fact a woman and Raj shouts "HALLEJUAH!!" xD:icon_cheesygrin:

From this point on Raj is able to talk to this girl even while sober because he just mentally pictures her as the man he first met. But, just as Raj is ready to be happy in a relationship like his friends are the truth comes out to police about what her mobster ex boyfriend did and he is taken into custody, which means Raj's new girl/guy must join witness protection leave Pasadena and can no longer see Raj until after the trial.

This of coure makes Raj more depressed than ever leading up to season finale where Raj contemplates returning to India for good and right after he leaves for the airport with Howard and Bernadette to return to India his new girl shows up at Sheldon and Leonard's apartment looking for him ready to rekindle their love. But once again season ends on a cliffhanger.

10. As people have mentioned many times I would just love to see an episode where Leonard's mother meets Sheldon's mother..but I think it should be in premiere of season 7 where just as Raj is arriving at the airport to leaving for India, Beverly and Mary have just flown into California to visit their sons. Neither of them know each other, but as fate would have it they both ended up in the airport and sharing the same shuttle bus to Pasadena, but they dont speak to each other or realize who the other is yet. Not until when they arrive at the apartment building and both walk up to 4A, they knock on the door, but Sheldon and Leonard are gone to airport to try and stop Raj from boarding that plane now that his girl is back in town.

Their moms both realize who the other is just as Penny comes up the stairs. She has just gotten home from working a shift at Cheesecake factory and she doesn't know the boys went to the airport, but she tells them Leonard mentioned earlier about going over to Howard's mom's place to help Howard move his stuff into his new place with Bernadette. The mothers then insist to be taken over there to see them. So Penny has to drive Beverly and Mary to Howard's house where they both get introduced to Howard's mother who tells them their sons are there, but insists they stay for dinner.

(I know thats a lot, but I can just imagine a lot of hilarious classic comedic moments coming out of this scenario)

Hi, I'm new here, and I just finished reading all the predictions. I like a lot of the ideas ya'll came up with and it inspired me to register and post some of my own. I'm extra excited about season 6, because I just got into TBBT in January and have since watched all five seasons and purchased seasons 1-4. I just fell in love with it after watching reruns on TBS.

2. Something bad will happen to Sheldon's spot again like one day Sheldon will come home and see that his cushion has been stolen, not the whole couch just the cushion cause its funnier that way and a ransom note has been left in its place demanding Sheldon give up some of his vintage comic books or the cushion will be ripped to shreds or shot with real bullets. Making the theif Sheldon's new number one enemy and mystery ensues as Leonard and the gang have to help him track down the cushion kidnapper. (Turns out to be Kripke or Todd Zarnicky getting his revenge)

3. Once the cushion is safely returned to its proper place and after Sheldon has finally admitted his feelings for Amy, I predict SHeldon will show it by letting Amy sit in his spot or even more dramatic Leonard comes home to find Amy sitting on Sheldon's lap while he's sitting on his spot and Amy just casually says "Hi Leonard" like she did when he walked in on them playing doctor Star Trek style :icon_biggrin:

4. Next up I predict Bernadette realizing how lonely Raj is will end up spending more time with him while Howard's in space. But, more in a girlfriends sort of way. I can see writers showing Bernadette going shopping at mall with Raj and them trying on cute outfits together, then doing other girly activities together like getting pedicures, going to a pilates class together or even having a cutesy pillow fight in front of the tv while they watch some super fun chick flick starring Sandra Bullock like Miss Congeniality.

Then right in middle of their girl pillow fight, Raj slips and falls on top of Bernadette before he has chance to get off, Howard comes home early and catches them in this awkward position right at end of episode creating another Penny/Raj type cliffhanger to be resolved in following episode. After Howard returns home to Bernadette, he returns her star necklace to her and after Howard stops being mad about Raj being on top of his wife he and Raj make up and Howard gives Raj a real space rock.

5. I think there should be an episode where all three main couples Howard/Bernadette, Penny/Leonard and Shamy are either fighting or breaking up and Raj is only one in a happy relationship. It be funny to see the tides turn and see them all acting miserable lonely and depressed, while Raj ends up having lots of sex with a colleague he hooks up with at a science conference. (personally i would love if they could get Danica McKellar back for this part)

She already made out with Raj in Season 3, so it would make perfect sense to have her come back into picture as Abby and rekindle things with him, but only for one episode. After they have sex, Raj brags about it to his friends and is slightly elated to find out that he is in a relationship and all his friends relationships at the moment are falling apart for various reasons. Raj then considers asking Abby to be his girlfriend, but she finds out via the internet that he was bragging on having sex with her so she dumps him on the spot and near the end of the episode, Howard/Bernadette, Shamy and Penny/Leonard all end up making up while Raj is once again miserable and alone.

6. I predict next season Sheldon will have some kind of major break through and end up on short list for finally winning the Nobel Prize he's always wanted, so of course he starts acting like a major narcisstic jerkface again and his friends who start off happy for him end up mad at him for acting this way.

Sheldon then meets a former real Nobel Peace Prize winner (a guest star that actually won the prize) and this person makes him realize that helping people is more important than winning some prize no matter how prestigious. Sheldon decides to withdraw himself from the running for the prize after talking with this former winner and devote himself once again to doing something just to help mankind.

His friends are proud of him for this decision until it turns out that his new plan involves all of them helping him by travelling to some very poverty stricken poorly educated part of India to teach psychics and in Penny's case acting to a bunch of young people that want to learn this stuff. That means they will all have to share a very small two bedroom apartment in which because Sheldon is the leader of this new charity he gets a room all to himself so the others are forced to share one. Howard doesn't come cause he' still in space. Bernadette isn't cleared to leave town because she once again is exposed to a deadly super virus and has to be kept under quarantine, and Leonard gets in a argument with Sheldon right before they are supposed to leave so he decides not to come. That leaves Raj, Penny, Amy and Sheldon all travelling to India together over the winter break to do charity work there.

While in India they will finally meet Raj's parents in person and some of his other brothers and sister besides Priya and stay at their luxurious mansion there. So we get to see the steep contrast of them living in poverty there at first struggling to survive and driving each other crazy then go to staying at really nice place in India with servants to wait on them and a clean bathroom for Sheldon which is a God-sent.

Also Raj's mother has a friend try to teach Penny and Amy popular Indian dance to do for the men because she assumes that Raj is dating Penny again and Shamy are a couple too. Amy then tries to seduce Sheldon with the dance and show him moves from the Kama Sutra. This totally freaks him out and he ends up going back to their tiny dirty apartment just to hide out. Penny goes with him to hide from Raj's mother and they both sing Soft Kity to a bunch of sick Indian orphan kids who they find alone squatting in the apartment.

7. I want to an episode where Leonard and Amy are driving somewhere together and get in a car accident where they are rushed to hospital. This will give both Sheldon and Penny a chance to freak out a LOT about them for a change having to wondering if they are either alive or dead...(i.e. Schrodinger's cat scenario)

Penny would soon discover upon arriving at the hospital that Leonard has a broken leg, but is at least alive so then Penny has to nurse him back to health over next few episodes since he won't be able to walk and she'll finally have to show her loving side to him. Also, to show that Leonard as more of a man, its revealed to Penny by polive that it was Leonard who dragged unconscious Amy to safety before the car exploded making both Penny finally see Leonard as a hero as story is reported all over the news and Sheldon finally be nice to Leonard because he is grateful that he saved his girlfriend.

Now as for Amy, she is MISTAKEN for Dead as when she arrives at the hospital she is pronounced dead on arrival, but then her heart starts beating again and she will survive but is still unconsious so doctors tell Sheldon there is very little chance of her survival. This prompts Sheldon to sit by her hospital bed and either do one of three things miraculous things.

He either finally prays to the deity he doesn't believe in begging God to bring Amy back to life, but that sounds more like something his mother would do when she arrives to comfort him and would just piss him off causing him to throw a tantrum and maybe even punch someone out anger and fear which would be very dramatic thing to see Sheldon do..pray or punch someone out.

OR

While waiting to hear of news about Amy, SHeldon runs into that little girl Rebecca who he met at the bookstore who is now reading a magazine while waiting for her mother who is in labor giving birth to her new brother. Rebecca sees Sheldon is upset and tells Sheldon to think of something that makes him happy to take his mind off it. WE then seen Sheldon and Amy flashbacks of all the things Amy did in season 5 or beginning of season six to make Sheldon happy..ie spaghetti with hot dog cut up in it, playing doctor, showing him how to massage his neck etc.... Remembering all these moments makes Sheldon realize how much he loves Amy and so when he finally goes into her hospital room and sees her lying there unconsious unable to speak or move..Sheldon does the princely thing leans over her body and finally kisses her lips gently hoping she'll wake up and be his PRINCESS again. But this is reality not a fairytale or comic book so when she doesn't wake up after the kiss, Sheldon does the grown up thing for a change and sits there by her bedside just watching her and trying not to cry. :icon_cry:

The next episode we see Sheldon has fallen asleep while sitting there and his head has fallen into Amy's lap. Leonard walks in and has to wake him up in which Sheldon again yells out his usualy "DANGER! DANGER!" Leonard tries to apology for putting Amy in this position as he was the one driving, but Sheldon doesn't want to talk about it. He shuts down emotionally and we finally see Sheldon revert back to his old self only worse because he is hurting so much on the inside that he'd rather act like a robot with no feelings whatsoever than deal with what's happening.

Only thing that finally snaps him out of it, is after at least two episodes of robot Sheldon, doctors call to tell them to come to hospital because Amy is finally showing signs of life. Sheldon goes to hospital but in order to get up the courage to see Amy he ends up taking some pills that make him act crazy and when Amy wakes up, she doesn't remember who he is at first, so Sheldon tells her he is a superhero (either The Flash or Batman) and that she is his girlfriend who also happens to be super. She believes him, because she doesn't know any better.

So then we get some hilarious comedy of a high Sheldon and a amnesia Amy running around the hospital acting like goofy crazy superheros/mental patients only Amy is still in a wheelchair so Sheldon has to push her around the hospital but puts a sheet on the back of her chair like its a cape and the tiara he bought her on her head as her costume.

8. Penny should finally get a callback for a acting job for a new movie in which she would have to play a super smart scientist. This of course means once again she has to enlist Sheldon's help to teach her some science stuff in order to ace her audition and make it seem like she would make a good scientist. Leonard is upset when he sees the hot guy actor who will be playing the role of her next door neighbor on this film. (side note* they should actually get a really famous hot guy actor to guest star for the role like Ryan Gosling or Chris Evans, but they should not play themselves just play another up in coming actor vying for the role)

Worried that Penny will fall for her new leading man, Leonard sets out to audition for the role as neighbor on the show himself. Turns out Leonard gets the part as boy next door neighbor, but Penny doesn't get the part as the scientist LOL Her failure causes Penny to be super jealous about it and pissed at Leonard again.

Leonard's first notion is to quit so Penny won't be mad at him , but then he meets the hot actress chosen to play his leading lady and Leonard decides to take a sabotical from working at university to film the movie and the sex scenes with this hot actress. Listening to Leonard brag about what its like on a film set in Hollywood and meeting famous people and making out with this hot actress makes Penny so jealous and embarrassed that she gets drunk and ends up making out with Amy who was just trying to comfort her bestie. :icon_wink:

Howard catches them in the act and makes hilarious pervy comments about how hot it was to see the two of them kissing. Even better he blackmails them into being extra nice to him and doing stuff for him by threatening to tell Sheldon and Leonard about it.

Sheldon becomes suspicious we he notices how Penny and Amy keep disappearing and comes up with his own wild conspiracy theory about why only to find out its because they are having to run errands for Howard. Penny tells Bernadette what Howard's making them do and Bernadette makes him cut it out, but accidently reveals the truth to Sheldon about their make out.

Sheldon it turns out doesn't even care about it because he's seen them kiss before so now he just assumes its what girls do. Penny is embarrassed, Amy is relieved, though excited at possibility that she could now have them both and Howard is in the doghouse for awhile for messing with them. Leonard doesn't find out about the kiss, but he does end up quitting the movie when he realizes he's going to lose his job at the university if he stays and like a true nerd he chooses SCIENCE over the art of acting. This makes Penny respect him again for following his heart and they go back to being ON again.

9. Later on in season six towards the end Raj should meet a girl with a unisex name like Alex or Tyler who just happens to dressed like a man with hoodie covering her hair, jeans and a t-shirt when they first meet. She's is on the run from witnessing a horrible crime committed by her evil ex-boyfriend.

Anyway Raj talks to her sober because he thinks she's a guy and he tells her all his troubles with his selective mutism and how lonely he is while at a bar on while sitting on a park bench. Raj and this girl/guy really hit it off turns out they both love a lot of the same things and this person admits she just arrived in town and has no where to stay for the night so Raj invites the guy to crash on his couch. Of course his new roommate makes sure to avoid letting Raj see her naked or out of boy clothes, but Raj still can't help feeling attracted to him/her. Especially after he receives an impromptu romantic kiss from his new friend. Raj is freaked out by how attracted he is too this guy and really starts to wonder about his sexuality despite his many protests to being gay over the years.

After much personal debate and some drinking, Raj finally decides to reveal to his friends his feelings about his new roommate and they accept him for it because they all love it (all except for Howard who for comic purposes acts slightly jealous that Raj has finally found a new man to share his live with lol) . But just as Raj is coming out of the closet the new guy reveals he is in fact a woman and Raj shouts "HALLEJUAH!!" xD:icon_cheesygrin:

From this point on Raj is able to talk to this girl even while sober because he just mentally pictures her as the man he first met. But, just as Raj is ready to be happy in a relationship like his friends are the truth comes out to police about what her mobster ex boyfriend did and he is taken into custody, which means Raj's new girl/guy must join witness protection leave Pasadena and can no longer see Raj until after the trial.

This of coure makes Raj more depressed than ever leading up to season finale where Raj contemplates returning to India for good and right after he leaves for the airport with Howard and Bernadette to return to India his new girl shows up at Sheldon and Leonard's apartment looking for him ready to rekindle their love. But once again season ends on a cliffhanger.

10. As people have mentioned many times I would just love to see an episode where Leonard's mother meets Sheldon's mother..but I think it should be in premiere of season 7 where just as Raj is arriving at the airport to leaving for India, Beverly and Mary have just flown into California to visit their sons. Neither of them know each other, but as fate would have it they both ended up in the airport and sharing the same shuttle bus to Pasadena, but they dont speak to each other or realize who the other is yet. Not until when they arrive at the apartment building and both walk up to 4A, they knock on the door, but Sheldon and Leonard are gone to airport to try and stop Raj from boarding that plane now that his girl is back in town.

Their moms both realize who the other is just as Penny comes up the stairs. She has just gotten home from working a shift at Cheesecake factory and she doesn't know the boys went to the airport, but she tells them Leonard mentioned earlier about going over to Howard's mom's place to help Howard move his stuff into his new place with Bernadette. The mothers then insist to be taken over there to see them. So Penny has to drive Beverly and Mary to Howard's house where they both get introduced to Howard's mother who tells them their sons are there, but insists they stay for dinner.

(I know thats a lot, but I can just imagine a lot of hilarious classic comedic moments coming out of this scenario)

I think your ideas are great but I doubt some of them will happen because the show to too light hearted to include car crashes and raj getting a girlfriend who is running away for her criminal ex.

OR

I think your ideas are great but I doubt some of them will happen because the show to too light hearted to include car crashes and raj getting a girlfriend who is running away for her criminal ex.

Thanks :fi_lone_ranger: I was up late last night couldn't sleep so I just wrote a whole bunch of crazy ideas. I know most of this probably won't happen, but it was fun thinking about it.

@ Superlovelexi

Well you've certainly given it a lot of thought. :icon_cheesygrin:

Missy? Maybe.

Yeah your probably right, Raj would be bored of him in 5 mins.

I predict... Sheldon will stroke Amy's hair. I've been expecting this ever since it was his counter-proposal during negotiations over the hug. Still waiting.

@ Superlovelexi

Missy? Maybe.

I predict... Sheldon will stroke Amy's hair. I've been expecting this ever since it was his counter-proposal during negotiations over the hug. Still waiting.

Oh I like the idea of Sheldon stroking Amy's hair it would be cute, but even crazier funny would be him trying to sniff it while she was sleeping :icon_lol: and stroking it gently

I can just see Amy falling asleep on the couch while watching tv with SHeldon and him not being able to resist taking hold of her long hair and taking a whiff :icon_lol: only to be caught doing it by one of his friends. I mean it wouldn't be Shamy a moment unless they somehow made it both adorable and awkward/crazy at the same time.

@ Superlovelexi

Missy? Maybe.

Oh I like the idea of Sheldon stroking Amy's hair it would be cute, but even crazier funny would be him trying to sniff it while she was sleeping :icon_lol: and stroking it gently

I can just see Amy falling asleep on the couch while watching tv with SHeldon and him not being able to resist taking hold of her long hair and taking a whiff :icon_lol: only to be caught doing it by one of his friends. I mean it wouldn't be Shamy a moment unless they somehow made it both adorable and awkward/crazy at the same time.

:icon_eek: he probably likes the smell of medicated shampoo. Urgh!

Hhmm I don't know about that but I want to see what happens after the hand holding in rthe season finale

@Superlovelexi - whew, that was some read. Very interesting. :D

I've been dying to see this, ever since the idea was put forth by Sheldon himself!

Another thing that would be kind of fun next season is an alternate universe episode.

You know since Sheldon always brings up that we live in a multiverse full of universes and in each one he is different I can imagine an episode where Sheldon while working on some complex equation stumbles upon another dimension within his own mind and we get transported to this new world in which all characters are very different.

For example, remember back in 90s the sitcom Family Matters and the famous nerd Steve Urkel well SHeldon has sort of become the new millenium nerd to take Urkel's place, but what I always liked about Urkel was his alter ego Stefan, who was cool and suave complete opposite of Steve and Sheldon, but play by same actor.

So my point is to see an AU where Sheldon has his own verison of a Stefan...I think it be so cool to see someone who looks like Sheldon and has Sheldon's same genius, but isn't at all awkward can talk to ladies with sexy suave appeal, dresses in nice designer clothes, isn't afraid of germs, can actually DRIVE!!! and drives around in a BMW (same car Jim Parsons owns in real life by the way) and is even willing to engage in lots of physical contact with people including hugging them and finally complimenting Amy on what a sexy fine chick he things she is.

Either that or in this alternate dimension he's a Clown made of Candy who lives in a candy shop that looks like Stuart's comic book store turned into a candy show and all his friends come into the shop and behave like the fun kid characters from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory LOL. ;) Leonard would be the Charlie character in this scenario.

P.S. "And no I'm not crazy my mother had me tested!"

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I don't know about Sheldon stroking Amy's hair for next season. After his admittance of fantasizing about Amy's dandruff "cascading over her pale, slightly hunched shoulders", he would probably want to save that as foreplay for when they start engaging in coitus. I bet that would really get his motor running