The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tsotb

Season 6 predictions!!

Hmm when shelly befriended wil wheaton he added some guy onto his list of enemies. Maybe that guy could make a come back?

or leonard nimoy?? No what am i saying, that would be crazy

Hmm, I'm not sure Bret Spiner would agree to become a nemesis for Sheldon. He was Data on Star Trek and it was just a guest appearance. Also, Sheldon was only annoyed at him and Bret is not evil like Wil was. It was blind hatred with Wheeaattonnnn!!!

It will be tricky to get the meemaw character right. I'd like her to not be like his mother. Something to explain his adoration.

I think someone like Carol Burnett could pull off the meemaw character to where she's not like his mom, but still very loveable. She's a legend in comedy too so having her on show as a guest star would also bring a lot of good press to TBBT.

One reason why I don't want sheldons meemaw on the show is because if the wrong actress is picked , it could really ruin her character.

But I think it's worth the risk because there are lots of funny situations that can occur with her. I would also like to meet Sheldon's brother and Leonard's siblings maybe for another special Christmas episode.

IMHO Leslie W. is a Great Rival of Sheldon and I wish she were a full time cast member. She manages to put Sheldon in his place and doesn't take any Crap from Sheldon. I can see her as USING Raj as her Semi Boy Friend. This would mean more interaction Between Leslie and (Dumb Ass) Sheldon.

Someone said Sara Gilbert has moved on to a Other project. But I can't find what that is.

She is on a new CBS show called the Talk. Its a ladies talk show like The View.

I liked to see some Leslie and Kripke team up against Sheldon . Raj deserves a nice girl like Bernadette. Leslie is too controlling and mean for him.

yeh I can imagine the consequences of getting meemaw's character wrong!

I had this dream yesterday about the big bang theory.

The boys all had this event at the university so the girls were left alone at Penny's house. They realise that their lives are completely boring without the boys, since recently they have been spending so much time with them and have become so close. Then penny turns on the tv and star wars is on. The girls watch it and realise that its not that bad. By the time the boys return, penny, amy and bernadette are completely obsessed with star wars. At first, the boys love it. But it begins to annoy all of them, except for sheldon, who only decides that something has to be done until penny comes into his bedroom dressed as darth vader with a light saber and terrifies sheldon.

Then the dream ended.

I always disliked Leslie Winkel too as she was just plain mean; but she'd be perfect to bring back occasionally as Sheldon's archenemy as now he has Amy! Remember when Amy said she'd get Ricky to kill Priya - no problem, cause everyone loves monkeys. Amy vs. Leslie Winkel would be great.

I always disliked Leslie Winkel too as she was just plain mean; but she'd be perfect to bring back occasionally as Sheldon's archenemy as now he has Amy! Remember when Amy said she'd get Ricky to kill Priya - no problem, cause everyone loves monkeys. Amy vs. Leslie Winkel would be great.

I like the way you think!

!

I agree with tsotb and ilovethomjonnyedcolinphil

Meemaw is whatever Sheldon says she is and this is the beauty of it. She doesn't have to be a flesh and blood person. His description is so gushing it creates her in the audience's mind. Still maybe she'll turn up on his doorstep unexpectedly to see her Moonpie.

I would love to see amy vs leslie . Who knows it might make sheldon feel things for amy...??

I just like all the episodes where we get to meet the main guys family well all except Priya. The stories from childhood and the perspectives on Sheldon,Leonard,Penny,etc come out more and the humor also when their families come to town. Especially meeting Sheldon's mom and Leonard's mom. They are both so much better as flesh and blood mainly because actress play the parts so well. I am sure the way Sheldon would behave around his meemaw would be adorable and super funny. The only one I don't want to met in person is Howard's mom. She is better as a loud voice in the shadows making people uncomfortable and its her voice that makes the character. But Sheldon's grandmother has no voice yet and I think Amy should get to know his family because if meemaw accepts Amy then I know Sheldon will want to marry her because there is no one he respects more than his meemaw.

Also, has anyone else thought about the possibility of Babies on TBBT?

Now that Howard and Bernadette are officially married and once he returns from space, you know the next logical step for them as a couple will be talk of babies, mostly by Howard's mom. So I'm curious do you think the writers will ever add babies to TBBT? I know Bernadette doesn't really want children, but Howard does so do you think Bernadette will get pregnant by end of next season?

Also and YES I KNOW THIS IS A CRAZY IDEA!:icon_eek: But, do you think Raj might actually consider adopting a baby from India since he's so lonely and can't talk to women. I could see him wanting to take care of a baby or volunteering at a day care.

Or even worse perhaps Raj would get drunk one night sleep with a random strange girl he meets at a bar then few months later she returns to tell him she's pregnant with his child. I'm not saying i want this to happen cause I DON'T! But its just something I could imagine occuring if the writers want to shock everybody and force Raj to deal with his selective mutism when this pregnant woman shows up at the front door.

And YES I KNOW THIS IS BEYOND CRAZY so go ahead and shoot it down if you must :icon_redface: But, what if much later on down the line perhaps in seasons 8 or 9 Shamy revisit the idea of bringing a baby into this world via invitro infertilization.

Because after what Amy told Penny and Bernie about her tilted uterus and her hard cervix it may very well be her way of saying she can't have children of her own and thats why she wanted to make a baby with Sheldon in a petri dish in the first place. It might also turn out that if Shamy ever did decide to have children together they'd really will NEED a surrogate.

I can just imagine a humourous situation where Shamy arranges to meet with different women to discuss them becoming their surrogate and Sheldon has out his proper checklist for all things he wants to know like "are you fairly regular" etc.... and none of the women that show up seem good enough to him to carry their child so he gets really frustrated and wants to give up.

Amy would then ask Penny if she'd be willing to do it, and at the point in time she'd be really in debt from her shopoholic ways and actually consider doing it to help them out. But, of course Leonard would HATE the idea of his girlfriend caring his best friend's baby especially Sheldon's baby so he'd do everything to show Sheldon why Penny is not as healthy as he thinks she is so Sheldon won't want her to do it. Penny and Amy eventually figure out what Leonard's up to and tell him off.

Now, I know on set in reality babies are very difficult for actors to have around and I don't want this show to turn away from science and nerdy stuff into just another one of those boring family shows with babies so if none of couples ever have kids thats fine with me.

But just call me CURIOUS about what these amazingly nerdy characters would behave like around a bunch of babies especially Sheldon. :icon_lol:

:icon_idea: Maybe instead of having babies of their own on the show, Amy will ask Sheldon to help her babysit a cousin's baby or have them babysit baby monkeys that act like real babies. It just be for one episode.

But I'll admit the possibilites intrique me to see someone like Sheldon who is so OCD/germphobic and acts like such a big baby himself have to actually take care of a real one.

See babies are so messy by nature that the combination of the two can be nothing short of hilarious comedy and I'll admit I can't imagine anything cuter than watching a group of nerds taking care of a bunch of babies or watching Sheldon sing soft kitty to a baby with collic and rock it to sleep. :) And the mere fact that Sheldon was seriously considering having one with Amy before he asked her to be his girlfriend tells me that Sheldon WANTS children someday, so I'd like to see him interacting with some.

It wouldn't be good for Amy if they didn't get on though! :icon_cry:

Personally, am not keen on Sheldon being childish so I could go either way. Could be a question to ask the writers at Comic Con. If meemaw will ever appear. I'm poised for Comic Con this year. I hope they get asked some interesting questions, and some clues about next season.

Are they not on sale yet? it's next month. Think it's sold out.

Yeah I know they are sold out for this year, i mean for 2013. i think they go on sale right after Comic Con ends this year, but I'm not exactly sure. I keep checking their website.

Oh, I might go next year. Post online if you do notice they are on sale.

BTW Nooooo babies! Just my opinion of course...

Yeah i'll keep checking

As for babies, well I think its an interesting possibility, but not a necessity. May I ask why not? even if it were just a babysiting episode?

Yeah i'll keep checking

As for babies, well I think its an interesting possibility, but not a necessity. May I ask why not? even if it were just a babysiting episode?

Jim Parsons has gone on record that he would not want to work with children on the set on a regular basis.

Yeah i'll keep checking

Jim Parsons has gone on record that he would not want to work with children on the set on a regular basis.

Really? :icon_confused: But what about baby monkeys :icon_lol: Everybody loves monkeys!

i know children and babies can be difficult to work with on set, cause they can't work long hours or the get irritable and start to cry, but he was so nice to that little girl Rebecca in the bookstore. Maybe they didn't get along behind the scenes or something.

Well anyway its just an idea I guess I've been thinking about it because in fanfic I'm writing Howard and Raj help her mom give birth to a baby.

I guess thats why they made someone as sweet as Bernadette not like kids, so Howard and her won't have one anytime soon. Though I know Simon has a baby now just read that in news somewhere.

But, then, Why do writers keep bringing up that all these characters want kids someday though if they have no plans to give them any ever? why not just make all the characters also not want kids and just want to stay perpetual nerds that never grow up. Instead Leonard, Sheldon, Raj, Howard have all mentioned in different episodes more than once how they want to have babies that seems a bit more than concidental, but I still think its way too soon to happen in season six.

Maybe its just me... I'm the type of girl that likes to see men dealing with babies on tv and in real life, especially men who need to learn to grow up or who act like babies themselves. Taking care of children forces adults to grow up, but it also allows them to behave like children more because they get to play games with them. Its just endearing to me thats all and is often very funny to see the interactions that can occur between men and babies/children. Does absolutely no else ever think this way?

I think it would be interesting to see them dealing with children but only baby sitting. It would ruin the show if one of the couples had children , especially sheldon and amy . We have to all admit that sheldon is the best character and that is because of his childish behavior , his ability to put everyone down and get away with it . I don't want to see that all thrown away by them having a baby. Sheldon will have to grow up and that is NOT what I want to see.

Thanks, I like the idea of Shamy babysitting together too. :)

But I do take issue with the idea that SHeldon will suddenly change entirely just if hypothetically he one day had a child. To me that sounds very similar to argument as to why people say Sheldon can't be with Amy that because he is in a relationship with a woman that it will ruin his character somehow by forcing him to grow up.

But, I don't think it will ruin him at all. Sheldon has always been and will always be a nerd and a super genius and a physicist and obessive compulsive and yes he acts like a child himself sometimes. All of those aspects are exactly what would make him such a great father someday because he would make sure his kids were always clean, that they got the right amount of fiber so their bowels were well regulated, etc. He wouldn't want his children to get sick like he did a lot as a child so he'd make sure to take them to doctor and he'd teach them all about science so they be very smart and he would also make up games to play with them like he does with Amy. Bascially he would apply all the same aspects of his personality that he applies to his friends and to his relationship with Amy to being a father if he ever became one. But that doesn't mean that he will suddenly change and become an entirely different person because that isnt' realistic at all.

I think the more valid reason for the couples on the show not having babies is what @HeWolf mentioned that if Jim doesn't want to work with children then they shouldn't have to because it won't be fun or ahealthy working environment for the children if the actors dont want to be around them on set and chemistry would be terrible in that case also.

But, I do think that Howard and Bernadette could end up having a child in a later season because they are married now and, Howard wants children, his mother wants grandchildren and Bernadette caved on the trip to space thing so I can see her giving in on the having kids thing too. Also, Howard has matured the most out of the four guys, so he is only one that I can see handling becoming a father anytime soon and by soon I mean season 7 or 8 with Bernadette telling him she's pregnant at the end of season 6 or 7.

But, Penny and Leonard are in no way shape or form ready at all because all though Leonard claims he wants to have babies with her , their relationship is already too much like Ross and Rachel as it is so them going through an unwed pregnancy type situation would be annoying to say the least.

As for Shamy they are definitely not ready to procreate any time soon I agree. And I think Sheldon needs to learn how to be in a relationship first and the physical give and take that goes along with that. And that is why I think Sheldon having to watch a baby or a baby animal with Amy would allow him the opportunity to put his scientific mind to work planning out all their activities to do with the baby only to have his world rocked when he finally realizes he can't control a baby just like he can't control Amy at least not all the time. And basically it just be funny to watch him scared to touch the baby like was with the bird then once he does actually love it, its perfect metaphor for Shamy's relationship growing over time to where Sheldon will finally stop being afraid of her and just give more love towards her.

But, whether its with a relationship with Amy or with babies or whatever it is that he does Sheldon will always do things in the Sheldonesque way that i am sure of so there is no need to worry about him becoming a regular guy all of sudden the writers would never let that happen.

I guess all I'm saying is 'never say never' when it comes to sitcoms because a lot of them that start off without children at the start but by the end of the show the couples end up with kids. I've seen it happen many times before and I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself for it if it ever does happen on TBBT in the future. Also, Chuck Lorre's other popular show the entire premise of it was a father and his brother raising a kid in same house, so that makes the chances of kids on TBBT more likely to me than not.