Season 6 predictions!!

Well I think like right at the end of TBBT , one of the couples should have a baby. Maybe howard and bernardette?

Yes, that would be nice.

Hey ya'll here's a link to my Schrondinger's Catastrophe fanfic. Hope you enjoy :)http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8235268/1/Schrodingers_Catastrophe

Oh Man!!! I can't wait to read the rest of the script, although I do recall you mentioning some of what happens at the hospital. It is amazing! I especially loved how you inserted great comic relief about Leonard's inhaler after the initial tragedy and Sheldon's biological romantic thoughts. Mrs. Wolowitz lines were hilarious!

Have you finished it all yet?

I'm so glad you like it. :icon_biggrin: I was nervous posting it at first because I know some people can be harsh critics, but so far writing its been fun.

I'm working on it step by step on it, I've got chapters 4-7 written but they need some editing before I post them and then i still have to write the rest to finish it up.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, will have to read the fan-fic later, it's 3 am and I'm too sleepy right now (even if it's a good time for bongos). :)

Regarding Jim's child preferences - I'm a huge fan, but I really don't follow his personal life that much, mainly because I feel he doesn't want people to. He seems to be an intensely private person, and I respect that about him. There were some random National Enquirer gossip reports about his proposing marriage, breaking off, not wanting kids etc, but none of those were ever validated.

He did mention in a set interview that he would find it odd to have to work with kids on the sets on a regular basis, but it's hard to tell with him whether he even said it seriously (he did break into smiles after saying it). He also said once that small children 'scare' him because he 'treats them with too much respect'; on the other hand, he seems to be devoted to his young nephews, apologizing to one of them in his Globes speech for not attending his birthday, and saying his favorite place is his sister's home because he can spend time with them. So you never know.

I don't think the writers would avoid story ideas based on that one comment from Jim. But on the whole, I don't see babies and family set-ups gelling well with the feel of the show. A one-time baby-sitting plot, on the other hand, I could totally dig. :)

Well I think like right at the end of TBBT , one of the couples should have a baby. Maybe howard and bernardette?

Yes, that would be nice.

Hey ya'll here's a link to my Schrondinger's Catastrophe fanfic. Hope you enjoy :)http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8235268/1/Schrodingers_Catastrophe

Oh Man!!! I can't wait to read the rest of the script, although I do recall you mentioning some of what happens at the hospital. It is amazing! I especially loved how you inserted great comic relief about Leonard's inhaler after the initial tragedy and Sheldon's biological romantic thoughts. Mrs. Wolowitz lines were hilarious!

I'm so glad you like it. :icon_biggrin: I was nervous posting it at first because I know some people can be harsh critics, but so far writing its been fun.

I'm working on it step by step on it, I've got chapters 4-7 written but they need some editing before I post them and then i still have to write the rest to finish it up.

I'm glad to hear that you got that far already. Is this to be meant as a double episode or more? It would be great if the writers of the show discover it and buy it from you. I'm still not sure though what restrictions they might have concerning the bloody scenes.

I joined the fan fiction and wrote my reviews on all 3 chapters so far.

Hey, will have to read the fan-fic later, it's 3 am and I'm too sleepy right now (even if it's a good time for bongos). :)

I don't think the writers would avoid story ideas based on that one comment from Jim. But on the whole, I don't see babies and family set-ups gelling well with the feel of the show. A one-time baby-sitting plot, on the other hand, I could totally dig. :)

"SLEEP NIGHT!!" wait I meant to say Sleep tight, than changed it too Good Night in the middle! :icon_cheesygrin:

As for the Jim and kids thing, I just have to mention his adorable interaction with Madison at Comic Con 2011 video I watched and how embarassed he got when he accidently brought up sex and she was standing at the mike lol. I doubt he dislikes children, but i can understand him being a bit scared of the little ones...I've noticed from watching several interviews of him in last month or so that he is a lot like Sheldon and very easily flustered by others lol its adorable.

As for the babies thing, well I'm just glad I brought up the topic so now at least I know how people feel about it. I agree a babysitting episode is enough. I don't want kids taken over the show either. :icon_cheesygrin:

Yes, that would be nice.

I'm glad to hear that you got that far already. Is this to be meant as a double episode or more? It would be great if the writers of the show discover it and buy it from you. I'm still not sure though what restrictions they might have concerning the bloody scenes.

I joined the fan fiction and wrote my reviews on all 3 chapters so far.

Well if my fic were turned into really epsiodes it be way too much for one episode. Once I start going I'll be honest with you sometimes its hard for me to stop lol but I do have a sort of ending in mind. So yeah it'll probably have to be a special two parter or maybe more. But, I'm also sure if the writers actually read fanfiction they would pick a much better writer than me to take ideas from, but thanks so much for your kind reviews Grasshopper they encourage me to keep writing regardless.:icon_biggrin:

I really loved your fic , you should DEFINATLY continue it!!!

Double Ditto; just read your fanfic & it's excellent. Loved the inhaler humour, it is so them. Even to Raj crying into the tissues. And Sheldon's fantasy is just so true to his character. Please write more, I was sad when ch. 4 ended. :icon_biggrin:

omg that fanfic was amazing!! i loved the jokes about the tampon. I could totally imagine the scenes.

I know. It's great, isn't it? I'm going to try and hold of until he posts the next couple of chapters so I won't be left in suspense after each chapter.

This actually makes me visualize a real episode as if i had seen it on TV.

It reminds me of last year when I read the alternate script to Back to The Future 2. It was just like watching the movie itself, especially since I'm not much of a book reader.

Wow, ya'll compliments just made my whole day :icon_mrgreen: I was gonna take a break, wait till tomorrow to post more chapters, but now I'm thinking I should try to work on it some today too see if I can post one by tonight. Thanks again! :icon_cheesygrin:

Also, okay I have a bunch of ideas swiriling around my head for a second less serious Shamy fanfic, but it only be a little short story just for fun. But, I'm not sure which idea I should go with yet, I could use some feedback before I start writing. Just let me know which of these three ideas you'd prefer to read about.

1. The Neck Massage Negotiation - Basically it be about Sheldon's neck being stiff again and him asking Amy to perform her Neck massage technique to help it and when she does something else on his body gets stiff if you know what I mean which leads to some more negotiating between them. But, no coitus yet just massaging. Story would take place almost entirely in Amy's apartment.

2. The Hogwarts Express - Shamy and their friends get to take a trip to Florida on real live Hogwarts Express train that WB studios builds and the story revolves around what happens when lights go out and Sheldon and Amy get locked in a train cabin together alone in the dark. Also no coitus, just french kissing Note: This one could also double as a Halloween episode since characters would be dressed as characters from the HP films.

3. The Twister Temptation - A short story about Amy inventing a new game to play at her upcoming birthday party by putting a very scientific twist on the popular party game Twister and what happens when she tries to test her complex new game out with Sheldon in his apartment before the party.

The Hogawrts Express please!!! Harry potter stuff + The big bang theory = awesome !!

But I like all ideas in general :)

Hogwarts Express double pleae; cause Iike Sheldon, how can anyone not like trains? And trains + costumes, fun, fun, fun. I'd buy a ticket & come as young T'Pau.

but I agree I do ike all your ideas:icon_biggrin:

I'm going to wait too,until there are a few chapters, the suspense would kill me...

The Hogawrts Express please!!! Harry potter stuff + The big bang theory = awesome !!

But I like all ideas in general :)

Hogwarts Express double pleae; cause Iike Sheldon, how can anyone not like trains? And trains + costumes, fun, fun, fun. I'd buy a ticket & come as young T'Pau.

but I agree I do ike all your ideas:icon_biggrin:

I'm going to wait too,until there are a few chapters, the suspense would kill me...

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's killing me just after reading the first 3 chapters, but if you read Superlovelexi's earlier post, he did give a few spoilers about what might happen at the hospital, but the story may have possibly been altered a bit.

There can be a variety of outcomes in this situation.[spoilers] Is Amy really in critical condition that is life threatening? How long will it take for her to recover and will she ever be the same again. It was left off to where everyone thinks that Leonard is the one that is in the most danger.

[/spoilers]

Okay just FYI I'm a girl just so you know:icon_lol: and I just posted up two more chapters of my fic, there mostly about Penny and Beverly and how each is coping with the news about Leonard's condition and their feelings towards him. Hope ya'll enjoy and please leave feedback.

Take care :)

I'm torn on the Hogwarts Express and the NeckMassage one so I guess I'll just do both lol

Okay just FYI I'm a girl just so you know:icon_lol: and I just posted up two more chapters of my fic, there mostly about Penny and Beverly and how each is coping with the news about Leonard's condition and their feelings towards him. Hope ya'll enjoy and please leave feedback.

Take care :)

I'm torn on the Hogwarts Express and the NeckMassage one so I guess I'll just do both lol

Oh I'm so sorry! You know what is ironic though? I actually was thinking earlier about asking you that, especially after reading your user name in the fan-fic forum as well as the one you use here. I don't know, maybe it's your writing style that immediately gave me the impression that you were a male.

LOL Its cool, just wanted to let you know. :) Ya'll can just call me Lexi for short, lots of people/friends do online. And I have the same SuperLoveLexi username on Youtube too, i love leaving comments on the BBT videos. As for my writing style, honestly never thought about it like that before, perhaps I should start writing about rainbows, unicorns and menstural cramps so I sound more girly. J/K ;)

LOL Its cool, just wanted to let you know. :) Ya'll can just call me Lexi for short, lots of people/friends do online. And I have the same SuperLoveLexi username on Youtube too, i love leaving comments on the BBT videos. As for my writing style, honestly never thought about it like that before, perhaps I should start writing about rainbows, unicorns and menstural cramps so I sound more girly. J/K ;)

LOL, yeah I guess I came off sounding kind of chauvinist by depicting the difference in male vs female writing style.

Me not knowing weather you were male or female makes it all the more notable that you are very creative in your writing, and that is all that matters.

PLEASE NO! Don't start writing about rainbows and unicorns. You are doing just great as you are,LOL.

I was tempted to start reading your next 3 chapters, as I see they are now posted, but I think it's a bit late and I ought to get some rest soon.

I'm not really tired but I have to get up early because I am going out of town in the morning for a couple of days.

LOL, yeah I guess I came off sounding kind of chauvinist by depicting the difference in male vs female writing style.

Me not knowing weather you were male or female makes it all the more notable that you are very creative in your writing, and that is all that matters.

PLEASE NO! Don't start writing about rainbows and unicorns. You are doing just great as you are,LOL.

I was tempted to start reading your next 3 chapters, as I see they are now posted, but I think it's a bit late and I ought to get some rest soon.

I'm not really tired but I have to get up early because I am going out of town in the morning for a couple of days.

Yeah its late here too, and I just wrote another long post about how much I love the show so i'm going to hit the hay too. But, I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you like reading my story so Thanks again. And have a good SLEEP NIGHT!! :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah its late here too, and I just wrote another long post about how much I love the show so i'm going to hit the hay too. But, I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you like reading my story so Thanks again. And have a good SLEEP NIGHT!! :icon_mrgreen:

Nite Lexi. BTW I sent you an IM here that is really important to me. When you get a chance please read it.

Prady mentioned Amy's mother and Sheldon's mother will meet. We won't see this meeting but they will talk about it on the show. I could be wrong but I predict these two may get on very well, they are both conservative ladies. They may end up as friends, in cahoots to push the relationship along.

Mary got them back together when they terminated their friendship in Zazzy. Amy's mum freaked out over their phoney sex/relationship talk, so she may be initially concerned about her daughter dating Sheldon. Although... she hasn't interfered and he was invited to her old aunts birthday. So besties?

I think that in season 6 Priya will return determined to get Leonard back. I also think that towards the end of the season Penny will tell Leonard that she loves him. I don't think that he will, but I hope that he tells her "thank you".