Worst episode EVER?

ShellyBean

I also didn't like the ending of Speckerman--it seemed to ignore most of the last few seasons' worth of character growth to set up a punch line that was tired 30 years ago.

I agree. That was a disappointing way to end it.

yes, it was disappointing.

as well the prestidigitation--when priya told

leonard to stay away from penny.:icon_frown:

glad she is gone.

• Like 1

I also didn't like the ending of Speckerman--it seemed to ignore most of the last few seasons' worth of character growth to set up a punch line that was tired 30 years ago.

I agree. That was a disappointing way to end it.

yes, it was disappointing.

as well the prestidigitation--when priya told

leonard to stay away from penny.:icon_frown:

glad she is gone.

Well, that was part of the story, because it made Penny realize that she still cares about Leonard and is upset because he's with someone else. Portraying Priya as an unpleasant person who came between Leonard and Penny at that time was an important catalyst for moving their relationship forward.

• Like 1

One last one would be the one where Penny gets hurt and Sheldon has to take her to the hospital and the other guys are out at some science thingy. The only funny part was Howard finding out he had sex with a cousin.

Wow, "The Adhesive Duck Deficiency" is one of my favourites. At least the Penny/Sheldon interactions are. The scenes of the guys getting baked and having the munchies got old fast.

For worst I'd have to go with "Fun With Flags". I thought that was pretty horrifying.

Ha, I liked the Duck one too. Especially the guys getting the munchies and Sheldon in hospital with Penny. I'll probably get lynched for admitting this but I don't like the soft kitty round at the end though. It makes me cringe.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Ha, I liked the Duck one too. Especially the guys getting the munchies and Sheldon in hospital with Penny. I'll probably get lynched for admitting this but I don't like the soft kitty round at the end though. It makes me cringe.

I always skip the soft kitty. I get what you're saying-.

I always skip the soft kitty. I get what you're saying-.

:icon_cool: I thought I was the only one. I prefer Aevitas signature to soft kitty on the show.

The werewolf transformation is my least favourite episode. There is nothing terrible, in a stand out awful way; it's simple crime is it is very dull and pedestrian in it's story, script and humour :(

I have watched it three times too - the only thing I really like the idea of is Sheldon's haircut records. That was a nice comedic touch :)

Matt

• 1 month later...

Why does everyone hate the Hawking Excitation and the Stag Convergence? I actually found them hilarious... I also really liked the first episode from this season (Church of Sheldon FTW!)

I would agree the basketball scene had the potential to be a lot funnier (I was very excited for that but it was a flop), I do love Sheldon getting his head stuck in the wall (due to scientific curiosity).

My least favorites are

The Loobenfeld Decay (the drug addicted "cousin")

The Irish Pub Formulation

I hate the ball pit scene, goes on way too long that whole episode isn't my favorite honestly

The Roommate Transmogrification (Penny + Raj = weird)

Worksong Nanocluster and Terminator Decoupling were both kinda boring as well

I didn't really like Priya, but I didn't hate her, I think the show is best when Leonard and Penny are dating.

I Usually like to come to this thread when I can't figure out an episode to watch. I love just about every one of them...Well almost everyone. I also don't care to much for the Priya ones but I will watch them anyway because I get tired of seeing the more likeable episodes over and over too many times.

I also can't see anyone putting the Hawking Excitation near the bottom of the list. Yes I agree it could have been better. I was expecting Hawking to appear in at least 2 scenes, one in which he and Wolowitz interacted.

I have to go with the pilot and the season 5 finale. The pilot, I understand was just really plain and one dimensional. Penny was so un-penny and it seemed like sheldon was attracted to her when she was complimenting his board. It is also hard to imagine how on earth leonard would have gotten sheldon to "masturbate for money." Also I don't like sheldon's pants in that episode.

Now the season 5 finale..I just didn't find it funny in general, it was turning too much into the generic tv programme. There was not much science in that episode and I cannot explain how much I hated the hand holding. I guess I also didn't like the idea of howard being married, but whatever - whats done is done.

I have to go with the pilot and the season 5 finale. The pilot, I understand was just really plain and one dimensional. Penny was so un-penny and it seemed like sheldon was attracted to her when she was complimenting his board. It is also hard to imagine how on earth leonard would have gotten sheldon to "masturbate for money." Also I don't like sheldon's pants in that episode.

Now the season 5 finale..I just didn't find it funny in general, it was turning too much into the generic tv programme. There was not much science in that episode and I cannot explain how much I hated the hand holding. I guess I also didn't like the idea of howard being married, but whatever - whats done is done.

That is really sad that you don't care for the first and last episodes. I guess I am one of the few who like science, comedy and romance.

That is really sad that you don't care for the first and last episodes. I guess I am one of the few who like science, comedy and romance.

I like comedy, science and romance too - just not in those particular episodes. Those episode were not horrible, its just at the bottom of my list.