The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShellyBean

Your Favorite Scene?

What's your favorite scene of all time on this show ? For me it has to be Sheldon's reaction when his World of Warcraft account got hacked! :D I know a friend of mine who freaked out and lost his marbles the same way when his Runescape account (its another massive multiplayer game) got hacked.

I know it won't make any sense to people who don't play video games but when you play 3000 hours in a game, collect stuff and lose everything that kinda does hurt a lot, if you don't believe me check out some Youtube reaction videos of peoples' WaW accounts getting hacked by their friends.

So, what's your all time favorite scene ? :)

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

off the top of my head, when Leonard comes out of the hallway and uses the lightsaber to illuminate the room as he hears Sheldon is cleaning Penny's apartment.

Off the top of my head, in The Staircase Implementation when they're going over the different sections of the roommate agreement. That was a constant laugh for me...

"The apartment's flag is a gold lion rampant on a field of azure. Don't ever wave it upside down. Unless the apartment's in distress."

"Friday night is going to be reserved for watching Joss Whedon's brilliant new series, Firefly." followed by, "Might as well settle it now, it's going to be on for years."

"If either of us invents time travel..."

Loved that scene.

Very hard. I can think of at least 5 within a few seconds.

Sheldon's sound testing in the movie theater and the subsequent still of Sheldon, Leonard and Stephanie.

The Leonard Nimoy hug.

Sheldon saving Leonard's life in Staircase Implementation.

Sheldon/Amy negotiation and subsequent cuddle in Isolation Permutation.

The proposal in the movie theater.

And now I'm thinking of 5 more..

By the way, Sheldon's reaction to his WoW hacking was EXACTLY the same as my reaction when my laptop hard disk crashed, a few months back, and I thought I had lost all my precious stored TBBT stuff (episodes, videos, pictures, interviews). Fortunately I could retrieve it. :)

It's really hard to pick a favourite so I'll choose a few for this week...

The one when Sheldon goes nuts and takes up weaving, and Leonard has to call his mother.

The war with Penny when he hangs her underwear on the telephone wire.

When Leonard comes home and Sheldon has added more cats to his collection.

When they are at the symposium giving a talk and they end up having several arguments at once.

The scene when Howard and Raj turn up dressed a goths.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

ohh yes, the Love Car conference scene LOL. The one time when Sheldon was the only normal one!

"Are we talking about woman wanting penises because I'd like to weigh in"

Sheldon's sound testing in the movie theater and the subsequent still of Sheldon, Leonard and Stephanie.

LOL. Trying to find the "acoustic sweet spot."

Very good one.

ohh yes, the Love Car conference scene LOL. The one time when Sheldon was the only normal one!

So many great lines...

"I think Mr. Wolowitz needs to keep in mind that the past is the past. But he should know that I am the kind of girl who could get all the giant missiles she wants."

"Certainly. I’d like to raise two points. Number one, I think they are talking about penises."

----

Sheldon: Excuse me. We’re not taking comments or questions from the audience just yet.

Penny: Oh, shut up, Sheldon!

----

Howard: What, I’m not hot enough for Angelina Jolie?

Raj: I’d like to weigh in here. No.

So many great lines...

"I think Mr. Wolowitz needs to keep in mind that the past is the past. But he should know that I am the kind of girl who could get all the giant missiles she wants."

"Certainly. I’d like to raise two points. Number one, I think they are talking about penises."

----

Sheldon: Excuse me. We’re not taking comments or questions from the audience just yet.

Penny: Oh, shut up, Sheldon!

----

Howard: What, I’m not hot enough for Angelina Jolie?

Raj: I’d like to weigh in here. No.

+

"Penny's here."

*Raj whispers*

"No, we DON'T want to watch Bridget Jones's Diary!"

Haha.

it's not the scene, but more of a moment--

when Sheldon offers his couch cushion (his "spot") to Howard as an apology.

for some reason that just always stuck out to me. it was so Sheldon-sweet.

Oh geez. This is a difficult question. It is hard to determine my favorite scene because they would have to be categorized as the most comical, most romantic, most inspirational, etc,etc.

One that comes to mind that hasn't been brought up here in this thread so far is the scene where Penny takes the guys back to the house of the dude who stole Sheldon's online information. She gives the guy a piece of her mind and kicked his ass. It really helped build on to Penny's character as a devoted friend to all of the guys. It came at a time when she was at at a very low point during Leonard and Pria's relationship. I felt that in some way this event really showed up Pria.

remember when Penny gave sheldon a napkin signed and with th DNA of Leonard Nimoy? Remember sheldon's acting lesson's?

I can only respond to the above list with a 'Yes to all!!'

remember when Penny gave sheldon a napkin signed and with th DNA of Leonard Nimoy?

Already mentioned that.. all-time classic!

The panel discussion in Love Car was side-splitting, and I do think Raj stole that scene with his little comments.

Sheldon's apology to Howard - 'I love my mother, but my feelings for my spot are much greater'. :D Overall a very sweet moment.. almost made me tear up like Raj. :p

Remembering another little thing which makes me crack up - Sheldon going 'knock, knock, knock' on the wall above Leonard/Penny's bed in Einstein Approximation.

Wow so many greats already listed how do you add anything....But will take a shot.

:icon_arrow: Sheldon helping Penny dress for the ER trip and "That's" not my arm.

:icon_arrow: "paintball suicide" between Sheldon,Penny, and Leonard

:icon_arrow: Holloween "Alien" scare on Sheldon by Leonard and "Zombie" retort by Sheldon.

:icon_arrow: Leonard's mother at lunch at the university analysing Howard and Raj's "relationship"

Acoustic sweet spot for sure.

And Sheldon's "no, no, no, no, no" comment during the Dead Hooker ep :D I still giggle at that one.

One of my favourites is when Missy is in Sheldon's office and they are all trying to be cool when Missy goes to leave, and the introductions, Howard's best ever and Raj deciding that he does need to help with that research after all.

For me it has to be The Hug and Penny saying 'Look Leonard, Sheldon's hugging me' I just love their body language in that scene.

Off the top of my head, in The Staircase Implementation when they're going over the different sections of the roommate agreement. That was a constant laugh for me...

"The apartment's flag is a gold lion rampant on a field of azure. Don't ever wave it upside down. Unless the apartment's in distress."

"Friday night is going to be reserved for watching Joss Whedon's brilliant new series, Firefly." followed by, "Might as well settle it now, it's going to be on for years."

Loved that scene.

I especially loved the part where they both stopped and looked around expecting one of their future selves to appear. "Well, that was disappointing."

My favourite is a toss up I guess. Either the scene in the emergency room when Sheldon is filling out the admittance form for Penny or Sheldon's reaction when Penny gives him the autographed napkin.

And Sheldon's "no, no, no, no, no" comment during the Dead Hooker ep :D I still giggle at that one.

And Penny's list of people that might move in: An opera singer. The cast of "Stomp". A tap dancing pirate with a wooden leg.

Leonard's reaction between each one was hilarious.

Loved that scene.

I especially loved the part where they both stopped and looked around expecting one of their future selves to appear. "Well, that was disappointing."

My favourite is a toss up I guess. Either the scene in the emergency room when Sheldon is filling out the admittance form for Penny or Sheldon's reaction when Penny gives him the autographed napkin.

And Penny's list of people that might move in: An opera singer. The cast of "Stomp". A tap dancing pirate with a wooden leg.

Leonard's reaction between each one was hilarious.

Yep, and the next part was even funnier when Howard says he could rent the apartment, and Penny's reaction - "the horror" LOL :D

I have more than one favourite scene:

- love the one with the signed Leonard Nimoy napkin

- the one where Sheldon is doing this driving simulation especially as he did it alone later (I laughed so loud that scene was hilarious!)

- Leonard met Lou/Louise in the flashbackepisode :D

- the scene in the episode 9 from Season 1 -> this one->http://the-big-bang-theory.com/gallery/picture/736/

- Sheldons creepy smile in the episode where Raj discoverd the " Planet Bollywood"

- all the cute Leonard/Penny scenes

- the Shamy scene with Amys "Oh its a tiara" (I always crack up about this :D )

- Amy gives Penny this big picture of her and Penny :D

- Sheldon and the bird in the Ornitophobia episode and the end of the episode where Sheldon shows Leonard the nest

- all Sheldon/Wil Wheaton scenes