Jim officially comes out.

Kyzzx

I'm not sure how I feel about it. It shouldn't be news.

I agree, it shouldn't be "news". Why would anyone care? :icon_eek:

(But then, I'm from NY. I'm sure in the middle of nowhere flyover country certain people still care very much with whom their neighbors or famous actors choose to sleep. :icon_lol:)

Yep, between when we are out slopping the hogs, drinking beer, and drivun around in our pickem up trucks. If only some one had learned us how to read good we uns could be as smart as you uns.

...you forgot to mention keeping those womenfolks and coloreds in their place. So much to do, so little time. :icon_lol:

so does that mean johnny will be coming out as hetrosexual who cares who jim sleeps with being gay carries no stigma anymore

I don't know what country you're from, but in Jim's country the last few weeks alone has seen one pastor telling parents to beat small boys for feminine body language to prevent homosexuality, another suggesting camps with electrified fences in which all the gays can be left to die off, and politicians arguing against some anti-bullying legislation because sexual orientation - the characteristic that students in the country are harassed and assaulted for more frequently than any other, according to student surveys - is among the characteristics specifically mentioned. I could also bore you with statistics showing how common various forms of family, peer and employment rejection are and the rise in forced, medically abusive ex-gay camps for minors - they are not half as rare and isolated as many seem to think - but I wouldn't know when to stop if I started.

And besides. He didn't come out. :p Read the article itself, his personal life was only mentioned because it was relevant to why he chose to do a play they were talking about. The same as straight actors

mention their personal life in passing all the time, when it's relevant to their work choices (and even when it's not).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/23/jim-parsons-gay-big-bang-theory-star_n_1539988.html

I'm not sure how I feel about it. It shouldn't be news. People should not have to "come out." That should not be a thing - he just is who he is.

(Just my opinion, though.)

I agree with you wholeheartedly---Well said :)

All I want to say on this subject is that Jim will always be the sweetest, funniest & most humble celebrity in the world (to me, at least), I will do everything in my power to support him because he deserves it...He is a breath of fresh air in this otherwise stale television world, and I have nothing but praise and adoration for him...<3 him always.

All I want to say on this subject is that Jim will always be the sweetest, funniest & most humble celebrity in the world (to me, at least), I will do everything in my power to support him because he deserves it...He is a breath of fresh air in this otherwise stale television world, and I have nothing but praise and adoration for him...<3 him always.

I know, right? He's an angel. :)

post-5398-134808097788_thumb.jpg

I know, right? He's an angel. :)

Yes...I can't wait to meet him one day and tell him thank you for all he's done and all he continues to do...A true genuine sweetheart :)

Have you seen the pictures of him on the Harvey stage, with all the rabbits? You should. :)

harvey05252012-2.jpg

This one, especially, gives me a very 'Peter Pan in wonderland' feeling.

I might have finally chosen an avatar pic... <3

@nerdywordy - aside, you are the same person from FF, I believe? :p

:icon_confused: What's that? Must be someone else.

Just kidding, yes, hi! :)

Hi. I knew two people can't possibly think of this screen name. :p

I see that you have replaced your avi. :)

Yeah, does it look OK? It looks a bit blurry to me, because it got shrunk. It would look better on FF, but I can't find the custom avatar option on there, only the standard avatars. I'm wondering if I don't have enough posts to have the user privilege of a custom avatar.

Yeah, does it look OK? It looks a bit blurry to me, because it got shrunk. It would look better on FF, but I can't find the custom avatar option on there, only the standard avatars. I'm wondering if I don't have enough posts to have the user privilege of a custom avatar.

it looks great :)

Maybe.

It looks wonderful to me. :)

it looks great :)

Thanks! I love the picture, I wish I didn't have to crop it because his the way he's sitting is really cute. But it would be massive otherwise.