your favourite penny moment

will penny ever get her dream job as an actress?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. will penny ever get her dream job as an actress?

Ok name of the thread speaks for itself what is your favourite penny moment?

Mine has got to be when she goes to pick up the guys when there car breaks down on there way back from Todd zarnecki to retrieve sheldons wow items and she turns the car around to show them how they finish a quest in Nebraska goes to his door he refuses to give the stuff back and she says well good news todays the day a girl is finally going to touch your special little place (cant remember exact words she used) then kick him in the balls lol. Besides being funny as hell I think this shows care for the guys and she is not just a using mooch.

If you don't have a favourite penny moment or something positive and penny related please don't post because that just makes you a troll or illiterate.

My favorite Penny moments always come at Sheldon's expense. Messing with his door knocking, etc... "Sheldon doesn't like it when you play with the Sheldon."

I voted 'no' on the poll because I just don't believe they will write it into the show. Personally, I wish they would let her get an acting job.

This !

I don't know how she remembered all those lines! :D

I voted yes for the poll because I think it's time she gets an acting job, she says she only moved to LA to get into acting..but he has been a waitress all this time and living off other people's food for 5 years..!!

ShellyBean...I love the nod of the head Sheldon gives her at the beginning of that speech. It's like he is giving her a nudge to get going.But it's more than that, it's an acknowledement of her ability to say that to Leonard and that he (Sheldon) is proud of her.

Or am I reading to much into that?

When she explains to Bernie why she can't sit in Sheldon's spot and he says "There may be hope for you yet".

ShellyBean...I love the nod of the head Sheldon gives her at the beginning of that speech. It's like he is giving her a nudge to get going.But it's more than that, it's an acknowledement of her ability to say that to Leonard and that he (Sheldon) is proud of her.

Or am I reading to much into that?

Hmmmm, to stay true to Sheldon's characters, he is more likely proud of himself for being able to teach her anything. Plus, he kinda pouts when she mentions the fig newton thing. =)

Ok name of the thread speaks for itself what is your favourite penny moment?

Mine has got to be when she goes to pick up the guys when there car breaks down on there way back from Todd zarnecki to retrieve sheldons wow items and she turns the car around to show them how they finish a quest in Nebraska goes to his door he refuses to give the stuff back and she says well good news todays the day a girl is finally going to touch your special little place (cant remember exact words she used) then kick him in the balls lol. Besides being funny as hell I think this shows care for the guys and she is not just a using mooch.

If you don't have a favourite penny moment or something positive and penny related please don't post because that just makes you a troll or illiterate.

That is my favorite scene also. I thought it showed that she did care for the guys but also it showed that there are times that instead of over intellectualizing a situation what is needed is direct action. Obviously it hadn't occurred to the guys what to do if he simply said "no", let alone him being bigger then them. I also found it interesting, as Penny noted, that they called her instead of Priya. When they needed someone that they could depend upon, they called her.

I also found it interesting, as Penny noted, that they called her instead of Priya. When they needed someone that they could depend upon, they called her.

Because Leoard had lied to Priya and told her he was working late. He didn't want to get caught.

:icon_arrow: When she discovers they failed in their quest, she immediately takes the gang back to the thief's house and vowing to show them how to solve a quest "Nebraska style". After delivering a kick to his groin, she convinces the thief to return Sheldon's stuff.

The following day, Penny runs into Pryia in the lobby and the two walk up the stairs together in nervous silence. After Pryia enters Leonard's apartment, Penny comments that Amy was right, "I do want to throw poop at her".

Iconic "Gold" material gotta love them Nebraska farm girls!

This !

I don't know how she remembered all those lines! :D

I voted yes for the poll because I think it's time she gets an acting job, she says she only moved to LA to get into acting..but he has been a waitress all this time and living off other people's food for 5 years..!!

love that clip, thanks shellybean:icon_lol:

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Penny helping Amy to make a scene

"You pick that bone, you pick that bone CLEAN!"

"BURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!" LOL

Penny helping Amy to make a scene

"You pick that bone, you pick that bone CLEAN!"

"BURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!" LOL

I haven't really analyzed, but this might be my favorite too. :)

My all-time favourite Penny moment - both funny and touching. It also shows how much she has grown ("Where'd the hell that come from!")

come to think of it, this is my favorite Penny moment and the eventual cat fight is awesome too.

• 2 weeks later...