howards batchelor party

thanks for the pic, convict. That definitely clears it up... but wow, how similar do the two guys look ?? scary.

That guy looks like he's either passing one hell of a turd or dropping the biggest fart in that pic with Mayim :D

Nah it is Todd Zarnecki, who else could it be? The other guy is Captain Sweatpants, the other one..no idea! Maybe they invited Todd to be nice for giving Sheldon's WoW stuff back.

LOL. He only got it back cause he was kicked in the nads by little Penny.

Nah it is Todd Zarnecki, who else could it be? The other guy is Captain Sweatpants, the other one..no idea! Maybe they invited Todd to be nice for giving Sheldon's WoW stuff back.

LOL. He only got it back cause he was kicked in the nads by little Penny.

Yes but most hackers would not have given Sheldon his stuff back even after getting kicked in the nuts. Did you know that some people hack WoW account items and sell them for real money? Like World of Warcraft "Gold", there are some websites where you can sell it for a crapload of real money. I know I'm going too much into detail but I'm a gamer, I know this stuff ;) I used to play San Andreas Multiplayer in Next Generation Roleplay server and people sell 1 million dollars of in game money in that game for $1-2 via Paypal, I know a guy who sold his account with 2 billion dollars for $2500 IRL money and bought a car in real life. See how it works? I made 450 mil in game money in a few months and I can easily sell my account for $500. :) I know, gamers are crazy nerds! :)

All I'm saying is that maybe they invited Todd because he gave his 3000 hours worth of stuff back to Sheldon where most hackers would not have done that, just like how Will Wheaton gave Sheldon a Wesley Crusher action figure and he was no longer Sheldon's mortal enemy xD