Men at Work

Just curious, has anyone seen the new sit-com on TBS called Men at Work? (it aired Thursday night, 10:00 & 10:30pm). for some reason, it reminded me of TBBT. the cast is 4 guys and a girl, who is the girlfriend of one of the guys, ironically named Amy. the cast is led by Danny Masterson (That 70's Show) and 3 lesser known actors. It basically centers around the 4 guys who work together at a magazine company. It's about the guys at work and their single/love lives, etc.

you've got the nerdy guy with black glasses (like Leonard), the ladies man (like Howard), etc. Mark Cendrowski, who has directed TBBT, also works on this show as well. I don't know why, but the cast of 4 guys and 1 girl is very similar to the beginning seasons of TBBT.

and strangely enough, it's on AFTER TBBT!

sorry-- i do not watch every

rerun of the tbbt, like on other

thread have not seen every episode

10 times each. does that not make

me a fan of the show?

me a fan of the show?

Lol think you got the wrong end of the stick there matey and haven't seen thus yet am definetely going to have to give it a watch :)

me a fan of the show?

Lol think you got the wrong end of the stick there matey and haven't seen thus yet am definetely going to have to give it a watch :)

I think mjc45 misunderstood. I was just pointing out the coincidences between Men at Work & TBBT.

me a fan of the show?

I think mjc45 misunderstood. I was just pointing out the coincidences between Men at Work & TBBT.

fine-br, i am bad.:icon_wink:

no worries. I just didn't want you to read me wrong. I wasn't being rude to you... I meant out of all the similarities I had written, another one was that it was on after the TBS TBBT reruns. I watched it ondemand the next night, like you did. I'm glad you watched it, because no one else has! :icon_lol:

no worries. I just didn't want you to read me wrong. I wasn't being rude to you... I meant out of all the similarities I had written, another one was that it was on after the TBS TBBT reruns. I watched it ondemand the next night, like you did. I'm glad you watched it, because no one else has! :icon_lol:

For TBS, they actually got good numbers in the premiere, actually grew off the TBBT reruns.

I watched the show ondemand... it's an okay sitcom... I think in some ways it tries too hard, knowing it can get away with more stuff like swearing.

For TBS, they actually got good numbers in the premiere, actually grew off the TBBT reruns.

I watched the show ondemand... it's an okay sitcom... I think in some ways it tries too hard, knowing it can get away with more stuff like swearing.

I thought the same thing about the cursing! I was surprised they used the word "asshxle" on TBS, because just a couple years ago, the "hole" would have been bleeped out. I didn't think much of the show either, but I'll watch a couple more episodes to see if I get into it all. doesn't seem like that strong of a show to be the air for a long time.