idea for inclusion in Season 6

As the guys are all gaming geeks, & one of the biggest gaming releases in rcent times id te long awaited Diablo 3, unfortunately the launch has been mired with disgruntled fans, who either can't get on the servers or suffer huge latency issues making the game pretty unplayable. As the BBT guys are usually up to date with current geek trends. think it would be quite funny if Either Sheldon or Leonard wore a t-shirt with " I survived Error 37" on the front, & as an episode idea could mirror real life where people got their friends round , stocked up on supplies ready fro an all night game fest, then ended up having to find other things to do, as they just couldn't log on. & get the dreaded error 37 mesage all night. by way the game is awesome, just suffering terrible with the playability at the mo. :icon_biggrin:

As the guys are all gaming geeks, & one of the biggest gaming releases in rcent times id te long awaited Diablo 3, unfortunately the launch has been mired with disgruntled fans, who either can't get on the servers or suffer huge latency issues making the game pretty unplayable. As the BBT guys are usually up to date with current geek trends. think it would be quite funny if Either Sheldon or Leonard wore a t-shirt with " I survived Error 37" on the front, & as an episode idea could mirror real life where people got their friends round , stocked up on supplies ready fro an all night game fest, then ended up having to find other things to do, as they just couldn't log on. & get the dreaded error 37 mesage all night. by way the game is awesome, just suffering terrible with the playability at the mo. :icon_biggrin:

I never got the error 37 luckily, and really did not suffer from latency issues either, perhaps I was just very very lucky. But yeah I could see something like this as a "second" story in an episode.

Yeah, but they had a few inconsistencies in the Star Wars gaming episode. Most notable, all 5 were in a party together, yet SW:TOR only lets you have a party size of 4 people. Also, they were just starting their characters. It takes a while in the game before you get your first light saber, they seemed to have them from the get go. Also, the way partying works in that game, at the beginning they would all be out doing their intro story missions and would only slightly actually be able to team up and help each other, as they'd all have differing quests to do based on their class. And even when partying, in certain story missions that will let you bring help, you can only have one of a certain class. If you're a Sith Assassin, when doing your story missions, no other Sith Assassins can be in your party. Seeing as how they chose Rebels, and there are only 3 classes to choose from at the start, there would be some overlap and they all wouldn't be able to play together at first.

Here is a new thought. I get those. One of two ways to go. The boys become fans of Myth Busters and win a trip to consult on the show.

Or, The Myth Busters cast comes to them as consultants. Sheldon could spoil all of the Myth experiments by telling them the result, before they begin. They could have him stand on a landing zone for a giant sling shot. I am sure the writers of both shows could come up with some great stuff. Myth Busters has a hot women tester on their staff(no pun intended). She could stir up some trouble with the group of scientist geeks.

Sorry I don't have a avatar yet. Maybe my wizard drawing will work...

Yeah, but they had a few inconsistencies in the Star Wars gaming episode. Most notable, all 5 were in a party together, yet SW:TOR only lets you have a party size of 4 people. Also, they were just starting their characters. It takes a while in the game before you get your first light saber, they seemed to have them from the get go. Also, the way partying works in that game, at the beginning they would all be out doing their intro story missions and would only slightly actually be able to team up and help each other, as they'd all have differing quests to do based on their class. And even when partying, in certain story missions that will let you bring help, you can only have one of a certain class. If you're a Sith Assassin, when doing your story missions, no other Sith Assassins can be in your party. Seeing as how they chose Rebels, and there are only 3 classes to choose from at the start, there would be some overlap and they all wouldn't be able to play together at first.

Yeah and the errors in WOW are too numerous to mention, which is a shame you would think if they wrote about this stuff at least speak to someone that "plays" it.

I would like to see a chapter where Amy and Leonard's mother meet...it would be interesting.

ofc sheldon should be there

just something that came up to my mind...neurobiologist vs psychologist