The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

If you ...

Who would you choose to go, if ou HAD TO CHOOSE.  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you choose to go, if ou HAD TO CHOOSE.

• Penny
    • Leonard
    • Sheldon
    • Raj
    • Howard

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

add amy bernie

well, that would make the poll really un-interesting because everybody would vote them........

Well, he's married, so no more classic sleezy Howard comedy, there's really no going too much further with his career...Don't think I'd miss him that much. But that's if I had to chose. If I didn't, I wouldn't want anyone to leave.

Raj has always been my least favorite character.

I don't mind a line or 2 from him, but I don't enjoy when there's a Raj-centered episode.

I voted Howard only because I think his character has played out. Now that he's married what more can they do with his character in relation to the theme of the show? He was the character you loved to hate or hated to love because of his sleaziness but every guy could relate to it. At one point or another every guy has done something sleazy just to get next to his dream girl.

I would have voted Penny because I don't like the state of her relationship with Leonard, she's taking advantage of him. I think Leonard can do better and should move on past her. Her reaction to his proposal in bed was way overblown and really not comedic so I don't understand where the writers are going with that or where they can take it. Only problem with getting rid of Penny is that changes the whole dynamic of the show. The on/again, off/again relationship between Penny and Leonard has been the core of the show since the beginning.

I voted Howard only because I think his character has played out. Now that he's married what more can they do with his character in relation to the theme of the show? He was the character you loved to hate or hated to love because of his sleaziness but every guy could relate to it. At one point or another every guy has done something sleazy just to get next to his dream girl.

I would have voted Penny because I don't like the state of her relationship with Leonard, she's taking advantage of him. I think Leonard can do better and should move on past her. Her reaction to his proposal in bed was way overblown and really not comedic so I don't understand where the writers are going with that or where they can take it. Only problem with getting rid of Penny is that changes the whole dynamic of the show. The on/again, off/again relationship between Penny and Leonard has been the core of the show since the beginning.

You voted Howard... Shocked! I just love Howard, his whole persona just has me in ora.

I'll vote Penny.

The nerdiness would easily continue focusing on the 4 boys. But I would miss the relationship she shares with Sheldon.

What happened to the girl who moved upstairs from them at the time I thought they'd feature her more but maybe it was just a one episode thing?

WHO VOTED FOR SHELDON!???!!!??????!!???!!!?!?!?!!!!

(YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY)