the spare parts classification

penny fan club

I'm always noticing slip ups, for example in one episode sheldon says he can't dance and in another he says he's good at dancing as he was forced to learn as a child.

I believe he said that he doesn't dance when Penny tried to get him to dance on oatmeal day.

But you are right, there are a lot of errors and inconsistencies in TBBT.

:icon_biggrin:

One one episode Sheldon went out on girl's might with Penny, Bernadette and Amy. They ended up going to a place where they waltzed because that's what Sheldon knew how to do.

Was it a waltz or the rumba? I'm not sure I'd say he was good at it. :icon_lol:

Anytime someone on the show types, they never actually hit enough keys to spell out what they're trying to say.

When Sheldon tries to reverse engineer Howard's magic trick, and he "shuffles" the cards in front of the infrared camera, all he really does is give them a cut.

@suezelda

He did, he's got the moves there but his face is not happy. Howard's makes me laugh in that scene, he's doing a shimmy.

How does it happen that I post and hours later someone else's post suddenly appears above mine? Very odd.

Thats true and in Season 1, Episode 03 –'The Fuzzy Boots Corollary' Leonard starts shopping for cats as well, when he thinks Penny has rejected him.

Sheldon says: Leonard, do you really think you can satisfy your need for a relationship with a genetically altered cat? He then denies he's doing the same thing with Zazzy and his pals.