Post a random fact about yourself..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I try to do thing on multiples of 5.

I also cannot get up in the morning unless the minutes are on a multiple of 5.

• 4 weeks later...

I am currently enrolled in college, towards a masters in nursing science and in physiology, and a bachelor's in pathology.

I have my LPN and am also working towards becoming an RN,so when I graduate college I will have my RN-MNS (plus my master's in physiology and my bachelor's in pathology).

I am currently enrolled in college, towards a masters in nursing science and in physiology, and a bachelor's in pathology.

I have my LPN and am also working towards becoming an RN,so when I graduate college I will have my RN-MNS (plus my master's in physiology and my bachelor's in pathology).

Thats awesome :) I didn't know you needed a master's in nursing to be an RN?

Thats awesome :) I didn't know you needed a master's in nursing to be an RN?

Nurses do not typically require a Master's Degree. I am going after it because I am an over-achiever :)

No, actually,I love sciences of all kind, and this comes easy to me so I thought I might as well go for it. I will be in a higher income class, too, although that is not why I am becoming a nurse.

I could become a doctor but,to me, Nurses are the ones who actually do the most work.Don't get me wrong -I have no acrimony toward doctors. But they are,generally, pill peddlers and that is not me.

I hate taking medicine anyways...when I am sick the only thing I need is Sprite and someone to sing 'Soft Kitty' to me =)

I am yet undecided about my minor...it is a toss-up between pathology and forensic psychology.

My great-uncle is Park Dietz, who did the psychiatric evaluation on those such as Jeffery Dahmer,John Hinkley Jr., Andrea Yates, etc.

I have always have loved forensic sciences, yet I have a weak stomach only towards certain smells and I am allergic to concentrated formaldehyde.

So I watch Dexter to get my fix, so to speak. =)