Doctor Who

Bazinga girl

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I love Doctor Who, both the classic and the new ones. Also, Steven Moffat is a genius (and a troll). I love him (and hate him)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm glad they had the angels were on their final show, they are such scary creatures and give it real grit. It's sad that Amy and Rory's departure had to be so final though.

Edited by Moonbase

• 6 months later...

Is anyone else a bit disappointed in the latest Dr Who eps?

The new girl Clara is great but Matt seems lack luster. As if he's just going through the motions.

Edited by Moonbase

@ MOONBASE,

I hate to say it but I agree.

I think the episode in the Sub was made just to have/make another episode, but NO REAL meaning.

The next one (with the time traveling "ghost") wasn't much better, I never thought of Dr. Who as a wuss until now.

I'm not overly caring about Clara either. WHO cares if she's twice dead, get on with the show !

@ MOONBASE,

I hate to say it but I agree.

I think the episode in the Sub was made just to have/make another episode, but NO REAL meaning.

The next one (with the time traveling "ghost") wasn't much better, I never thought of Dr. Who as a wuss until now.

I'm not overly caring about Clara either. WHO cares if she's twice dead, get on with the show !

Yeah, they are trying to form the bond with the Dr. too quickly. And the hole left behind by Rory and Amy really shows. Amy had a real straight talking Scottish charm and Rory was so good. They have tried to give Clara the same cheekiness as Amy but it's not quite as good yet. And I don't know whats up with Matt, it's like he's getting bored. The way he's been delivering his lines is not what it was. I'm hoping it will pick up again soon. Starting to miss David Tennant.

Yeah, I've seen a few with Tom Banker but I still prefer the new version (especially the David Tennant seasons)

Me too! :)(especially the ones with Catherine Tate)

(Lately I do not watch it as much as I used to)

Edited by wannamaker

It's strange how many times Dr Who ends up in England...

Well he was dumped there when the Time Lords discovered he wouldn't do what they wanted - which was, I think, regenerate. In the end, I think the Doctor liked England quite a lot.

I DID like the episode last nights episode.

But I wonder if it's because The DOCTOR couldn't talk for part of the episode (LOL).

:icon_lol: They seem to be picking up a bit, so fingers crossed.