The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 2.04

"The Griffin Equivalency" - Raj, newly famous because of an article in a magazine, gets a big head and makes a disastrous play for Leonard's crush, Penny, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Oct. 13 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

More information in our Episode Guide.

meh it was ok. but Raj needs to get some screen time. My fav character is still Leonard, but Sheldon is getting funnier and funnier. I had no idea a human face could look like that, lol.

That was a pretty disturbing smile he had going. Did I miss something, when did Raj get the courage to talk to penny so openly? I have been in the process of moving so last night was the first I've seen of the new season, so I guess I missed something.

The scene where Raj was singing going down the stairs was fantastic. I think Raj is becoming a better, funnier character this season.

Since when is Galveston,east Texas it's by the gulf?

It was funny with leonard's reaction at the end when penny was hugging raj in her robe? He was so jealous and thought something happended

The scene where Raj was singing going down the stairs was fantastic. I think Raj is becoming a better, funnier character this season.

:icon_cheesygrin:

Raj: Dr Gablehouser.

Gablehauser: Dr Koothrappali.

Leonard: Dr Gablehauser.

Gablehauser: Dr Hoffstadter.

Sheldon: Dr Gablehauser.

Gablehauser: Dr Cooper.

Howard: Dr Gablehauser.

Gablehauser: Mister Wolowitz.

*LOL*

So funny *LOL* Its so hilarious. Poor Howard *LOL*

And Sheldon beeing confused about Rajs accomplishement in that People Magazine was amusing *LOL*

Oh and this one is good too:

Sheldon: A tremendous accomplishment would be if the planetary body he discovered were plummeting toward Earth and he exploded it with his mind.

Howard: That would be cool. I’d go to that reception.

And I loved Raj´s parents xD So amusing those two! Especially where his dad said :

Dr Koothrappali: She’s feisty. I like that. And the look from his wife after that *LOL*

Oh and the most important thing: Sheldons creepy smile *LOL* so epic!