There will be a Big Bang panel at Comic Con.

Kyzzx

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to know they're moving to Hall H, the biggest hall at Comic Con.

As we discussed here, Jim probably won't be able to make it, because of his Harvey commitment in NY. The others are all likely to be there.

The panel will be like previous ones, I guess.

• 4 weeks later...

The whole cast + Bill, Chuck & Steve will be there, though Jim will be via Satellite since he is in NY for Harvey. And Adam Savage will moderate the panel!! YAY!! :icon_mrgreen:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Bang-Theory-1049536.aspx

I kinda really want them to use Sheldon's "virtual presence" device for Satellite!Jim

That would be funny. so happy Jim will be participating.

please take quality videos and post on youtube.

I'm going to start lining up at 4am to get into Hall H (which is Paranorman, Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, etc) all in one day. It's gonna be crazy. If I get a decent seat near the front with no obstructions, I will. I'll have my Nikon D5100 with me.

please take quality videos and post on youtube.

I'm going to start lining up at 4am to get into Hall H (which is Paranorman, Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, etc) all in one day. It's gonna be crazy. If I get a decent seat near the front with no obstructions, I will. I'll have my Nikon D5100 with me.

Bless you! I'm sure many of us are cheering for you! :D

I wasn't close enough to get decent video. I was within the first 1,000 though. Sorry to disappoint. I tried. :(

Johnny's flight was delayed. Jim was at the panel on a TV screen via satellite! It was so cute.

I wasn't close enough to get decent video. I was within the first 1,000 though. Sorry to disappoint. I tried. :(

Johnny's flight was delayed. Jim was at the panel on a TV screen via satellite! It was so cute.

Did you get a crappy video? Because we'd watch that too. lol

There is this I found on youtube. Just about the girl going into space courtesy of TBBT

Poor Johnny. I bet he feels terrible.

why did simon not want to go to space?

I'm pretty sure that bit was loose-ly scripted. They intended all along to give it to an audience member, but they wanted to be cute about it. I mean, if it wasn't planned ahead of time, where'd all the envelopes come from?

WOW! they actually taking someone with them in to space. That's amazing.

@Kyzzx thanks for trying. I'm sure something will be up on youtube soon. I'm really interested to find out what was asked. Melissa looks so cute in that vid, she's a tiny wee thing.