The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kyzzx

There will be a Big Bang panel at Comic Con.

why did simon not want to go to space?

I'm pretty sure that bit was loose-ly scripted. They intended all along to give it to an audience member, but they wanted to be cute about it. I mean, if it wasn't planned ahead of time, where'd all the envelopes come from?

good point

I'm so glad that they got Jim on the 'virtual presence device', right between Mayim and Kaley! :)

@Kyzzx - it's great that you could attend.

What a pity Johnny had to miss the panel!

damn it ! I'm not able to view any of the HD quality videos. The video on the geeknation website just doesn't open for me, many others also seemed to have encountered a similar situation.

The videos on the CBS channel doesn't allow viewers from my geographic location to view it.

Anyone have any advice? especially on the geeknation website.

so annoyed right now, I will really appreciate your help.

It can't be a "geographic" problem with geeknation, because I can view it here in Australia. Sorry I don't know why you wouldn't be able to view it.

found out what the problem was, it was a browser issue. It doesn't work on Internet Explorer, but works on safari, chrome and firefox.

You've got to watch this too:

I can't believe how cool-headed the space trip winner is on stage. If I was just a fan at Comic Con and got called up on stage with the cast while Johnny Galecki puts his hand on my shoulder and looks me in the eyes, I think I'd find myself stuck with selective mutism like Raj.

ok so I watched all parts of the panel and all the interviews on cbs. and the extra clip, have I missed anything?

I liked that the panel was more light-hearted this year. However, I missed johnny, and I wish there had been better questions from the audience - questions more directed towards season 5. And amazingly, there were no questions about sheldon and amy's relationship during the panel.

I was slightly disappointed with this years questions, some did pose great questions but thought most were already asked too often.

But I was happy to see a larger, more enthusiastic crowd

Was Johnny on the BBT panel? I don't recall seeing him up there, but I think I recall seeing him doing a short interview...I seriously don't remember seeing him on the panel.

What did Jim mean when he apparantly wrote to Bill Prady and said that finding the higgs particile could have consequences for his job?

Apparantly Johnny flight was delayed so he couldnt make it in time

Was Johnny on the BBT panel? I don't recall seeing him up there, but I think I recall seeing him doing a short interview...I seriously don't remember seeing him on the panel.

No Johnny's flight from Iraq I believe was delayed, so his missed the panel but made it to the interviews and the signings after. What a professional to just come off a very long flight and straight to Comic Con.

Is this the interview you saw, he is very funny, and I realised that he looks quite a bit like my brother, I love his replies to word association, especially the words for Jim.

What did Jim mean when he apparantly wrote to Bill Prady and said that finding the higgs particile could have consequences for his job?

I will have to watch again but I think jim just meant he saw it, didn't really know what the article meant, but knew it would be important for the show. The way he worded it was kind of funny, and I noticed most of them were amused. Anyone else have another take on it? He is so cute sometimes.

I was thinking on this more last night and I really wish there had been better questions. I wonder why they don't screen the people that get to talk?

I will have to watch again but I think jim just meant he saw it, didn't really know what the article meant, but knew it would be important for the show. The way he worded it was kind of funny, and I noticed most of them were amused. Anyone else have another take on it? He is so cute sometimes.

I was thinking on this more last night and I really wish there had been better questions. I wonder why they don't screen the people that get to talk?

I like that he wrote the email about it to Bill (I think it was), it means that he really is still into the role of Sheldon, which is good news. He is a very funny man, and I'm not so sure it is always intentional. But I think they really missed him and Johnny on the panel, but what can they do they can't tell them not to work during their breaks.

Yeah, I think he was trying to be funny, but sometimes it's not obvious that he is meaning to be funny. I have that problem too sometimes.

Here is another good interview with the cast:

Ok, regarding the question asked of Kaley -- does johnny or kunal kiss better? When did penny and raj actually kiss on screen?

Ok, regarding the question asked of Kaley -- does johnny or kunal kiss better? When did penny and raj actually kiss on screen?

Yeh I was wondering the same thing, maybe in a deleted scene or something?

Thanks for all the links!

I like that he wrote the email about it to Bill (I think it was), it means that he really is still into the role of Sheldon, which is good news. He is a very funny man, and I'm not so sure it is always intentional. But I think they really missed him and Johnny on the panel, but what can they do they can't tell them not to work during their breaks.

I agree. I think Jim has his own signature style of humor, he can be very straight-faced funny at times, but sometimes he's just so charmingly awkward that it's funny. I'm very glad he noticed the Higgs news and brought it up with the writers - I'm looking forward to some substantial mentions of it in season 6.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

nope, there is nothing on the taping report, so they didn't kiss. My theory is that the person who asked had NO IDEA, or didn't pay much attention to the episode, and Kaley answered something just to try not to be rude and point out that the person asking was clueless.

nope, there is nothing on the taping report, so they didn't kiss. My theory is that the person who asked had NO IDEA, or didn't pay much attention to the episode, and Kaley answered something just to try not to be rude and point out that the person asking was clueless.

There are so many questions that could have been asked, and were not. It is a shame because think of everything they have to go through to get all of them there -- and then to be asked something like that. Kaley handled it well, though, I think.

There are so many questions that could have been asked, and were not. It is a shame because think of everything they have to go through to get all of them there -- and then to be asked something like that. Kaley handled it well, though, I think.

How do you actually get to ask a question? Is there a process, or just dumb luck? I think perhaps they should "screen" the questions to try to stop getting asked the same one's over and over again. How many times are they going to be asked "how are you like your character." Kaley even replied the same answer she did a couple of years ago.

How do you actually get to ask a question? Is there a process, or just dumb luck? I think perhaps they should "screen" the questions to try to stop getting asked the same one's over and over again. How many times are they going to be asked "how are you like your character." Kaley even replied the same answer she did a couple of years ago.

Lol, I noticed that too. It was like deja vous!

Lol all of them keep commenting about the age of the kids in so many of the vids, did they not like having a younger audience or something?