There will be a Big Bang panel at Comic Con.

Lol, Kaley looks so surprised. :) Clearly she wasn't expecting that kind of gesture from Mayim either. But Mayim seems to feel that kind of emotional attachment to Jim, as expressed in her Comic Con blog.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love the expression on kaley's face when Mayim kisses the screen :p

That's hilarious. I could see Kaley doing something like that, kissing the screen that is, but it seemed a little out of character for Mayim, but obviously it isn't, it's just my perception of her character.

I think I heard Steve or someone else sitting next to her, to kiss Jim's screen.

How do you actually get to ask a question? Is there a process, or just dumb luck? I think perhaps they should "screen" the questions to try to stop getting asked the same one's over and over again. How many times are they going to be asked "how are you like your character." Kaley even replied the same answer she did a couple of years ago.

They do 'screen' the questions. At Comic Con they just have a microphone set up and when they say, "People can ask questions now." whoever wants to ask a question just stands up and gets in line. The employee working there is supposed to go through the line and hear what they are asking. The only rules are that there be no "personal" requests, etc.

There's really no way to be like, "Hey, that's a dumb question, don't ask that." Unless you have someone who really knows the show like us, and someone who took the time to write down all the questions that have been previously asked, there's no filter system.

I was disappointed with the questions this year. Happens in every panel, though. Like in The Walking Dead tv show panel, like four 12 year olds asked questions in a row. Wtf?

I just love the expression on kaley's face when Mayim kisses the screen :p

That's hilarious. I could see Kaley doing something like that, kissing the screen that is, but it seemed a little out of character for Mayim, but obviously it isn't, it's just my perception of her character.

I think I heard Steve or someone else sitting next to her, to kiss Jim's screen.

I think Bill did! I heard that, and it was cute.

@ mightylin good job, very cute! Mayim was quiet without Jim around. :(

@ evenbetter you're kidding right? :icon_lol:

I'm sorry but i relly dont understand simon's words... :(

He was referring to his pants and how tight they are and how difficult it is for him to remove them so he said the sucking and hanging stuff in reference to that. But, Kunal being the adorable rascal that he is made it sound like a gay joke between them insinuating that he needs to stop talking about all the hanging and sucking they do together. Thats when Melissa makes a joke that Simon should name his autobiography All the Hanging and Sucking: THe Simon Helberg Story :icon_lol: IT was all just one big sexual innuendo joke that didn't really make much sense, but was just supposed to be funny. Hope that helps evenbetter :)