The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mahetma

2 Broke Girls

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I sometimes watch it, my fiancee is a fan, mostly because he has a crush on Kat Dennings (which I approve, I kinda have a girl crush on her too), I think it's funny but the jokes are sometimes too crude for my taste.

watched the first four episodes. not very interesting. the actors did not have the DRIVE that a good comedy needs. Still, the other girl does have a nice pair of a-ROOO-HAS!!!:icon_biggrin:

I do find it funny, clearly, there is a lot of improvement for acting but the jokes are hilarious. Some jokes are clearly for an older crowd. I cannot watch this show with my niece and nephews, but its def an opened-minded-kinda-girl show. :)

Yeah I can see where it would be inappropraite for the younger audience with all the sex jokes and humor, but it does a good job at keeping me amused.

The characters don´t act in a natural way. It is like they are reading a text in front of them. And the jokes...they are not spontaneous. The acteurs say them and then they stop, like they are waiting for the reaction of others. And I confess most of those jokes are not funny for me.

It's ok. My friend is really into it.

I like all the crude sex jokes.

Ill try to give it a shot

I'm sure you'll love it.

Max is the best. She's has the best crude sex jokes, she's just so bluntly honest. You have to love her :D