The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bazinga_73

The 66th Annual Tony Awards

Did You Watch The Tony Awards Last Night?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Did You Watch The Tony Awards Last Night?

• Yes I Watched
    • No I Didn't Watch
    • I Forgot It Was On

Did anyone else happen to catch our resident BBT hottie on The Tonys last night?..I noticed there doesn't seem to be a thread about it, so I was just curious...By the way, as always (for those who didn't see it) Jim was great!

I didn't see it, maybe it will be posted at some point. I don't watch much normal TV though. I tend to catch up on all thing BB here or on youtube. Oh... and I'm in the UK.

I didn't see it, maybe it will be posted at some point. I don't watch much normal TV though. I tend to catch up on all thing BB here or on youtube. Oh... and I'm in the UK.

I have it saved to dvd (Jim's parts only)....I'll post it when the disc is filled up :)

I couldn't see it on TV, obviously, but I got a good friend to upload Jim's parts for me. :) I thought his presentation of the plays was pretty impressive.

I couldn't see it on TV, obviously, but I got a good friend to upload Jim's parts for me. :) I thought his presentation of the plays was pretty impressive.

Did they get ALL of Jim's parts in the show or just him presenting the Best Play nominees?

Here it is

jim is looking good.

Thanks for posting, didn't get to watch them as they are on a channel we don't subscribe too.

Here it is

jim is looking good.

Thank you for this! I'm not from the US so I wasn't able to watch the awards but this was great!....and you're right he looks soooo handsome in a suit :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Here it is

jim is looking good.

Thank you for this! I'm not from the US so I wasn't able to watch the awards but this was great!....and you're right he looks soooo handsome in a suit :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Perfect suit body indeed, as Kelly said. :)

I'd love to listen to his voice during a museum tour or something. I wouldn't mind having his friendly voice in a GPS, either. LOL.

I'd love to listen to his voice during a museum tour or something. I wouldn't mind having his friendly voice in a GPS, either. LOL.

Yes---Jim needs to do a GPS!!!...I hate the voices on mine :(

:icon_lol: He could do it in character dropping in 'interesting facts' while on route.

:icon_lol: He could do it in character dropping in 'interesting facts' while on route.

LOL.

"When it is safe to do so, make a U-turn. Did you know that, occasionally, on a divided highway, special U-turn ramps exist to allow traffic to make a U-turn, though often their use is restricted to emergency and police vehicles only?"

Bahahaha.

fab idea but i have a feeling a Jim sat nav would be distracting ( or maybe thats just me ;-) !!

;D

I would drive more places. I would turn on the GPS even if I knew where I was going.

LOL.

"When it is safe to do so, make a U-turn. Did you know that, occasionally, on a divided highway, special U-turn ramps exist to allow traffic to make a U-turn, though often their use is restricted to emergency and police vehicles only?"

Bahahaha.

fab idea but i have a feeling a Jim sat nav would be distracting ( or maybe thats just me ;-) !!

;D

I would drive more places. I would turn on the GPS even if I knew where I was going.

LOL definately Me too!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

LOL.

Bahahaha.

;D

LOL definately Me too!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

:D Someone needs to make this happen!

So I finally have it uploaded, folks...This version is slightly different that the other one someone else put on YouTube..As promised, it has ALL Jim's parts...Happy Viewing :)

LOL.

Bahahaha.

;D

ilovethomjonnyedcolinphil approves this idea :D

So I finally have it uploaded, folks...This version is slightly different that the other one someone else put on YouTube..As promised, it has ALL Jim's parts...Happy Viewing :)

Thank you! I just noticed you've uploaded it. Will have to watch back home, can't fangirl sitting in office. :)

at 4:11

Oh, Todd, you lucky boy!!!

:icon_exclaim:

Haha. Cute. He spits at around 2:30 in "her parents fall into old patterns as they plead with her...". Thanks, HDTV. It'd be hard not to do so with that crazy alliteration in the script! He didn't miss a beat, though, so whatever.